• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Nah bro, you did it quite well. You just need to show good clips of your opponents (so the people watching can at least view the players you fight... just by people judging players on WiFi and not thinking which is how they all think. So when you make a PM combo video (which you will X) Give credits to your opponents, so the people watching the combo video will see that you're fighting decent amount of players. Get what I mean Prince)?
Yeah, i definitely get it. I was actually considering that when I was making the combo video, but I never recorded matches of everyone I fought doing good stuff and didnt want to go back and face everyone in hopes they do it. In my next combo video, Ill do that fo sho.

On BB right now, just ran into that mysterious blue Peach again.

Last edited:

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Hey guys! I'm going to move the wii into the living room then I'll jump on for a few mintues to maybe an hour.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I love the random Snakes who do nothing but blow themselves up the whole match lol

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well I beat all the people that were brave enough to show up in that PM thingy. So i'll go back to messing around here again.....
You guys can see me right?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wow Congratz dude! I hope we could play sometime.
Thanks, I hope to face you in both sometime. The first time I faced GYK i was VERY rusty(brawl). against you there was a bit of rust left.

But i'm better in a faster game anyway. But yeah I still work on my brawl. The wi-fi is still terrible in PM, beefed up netcode my *** I can never get my offline self there.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'd be too nervous to enter a tourney, except maybe smash64. I'm not confident in my skills at all xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Thanks, I hope to face you in both sometime. The first time I faced GYK i was VERY rusty(brawl). against you there was a bit of rust left.

But i'm better in a faster game anyway. But yeah I still work on my brawl. The wi-fi is still terrible in PM, beefed up netcode my *** I can never get my offline self there.
Good to know you got your game back up to good standards, I play both Brawl and P:M so whenever you wanna play just hmu and we can set a time to play. Can't wait to fight your Kirby. I played CaptainKirby's P:M Kirby today and he whooped me with him. I'll try to put up a better fight.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'd be too nervous to enter a tourney, except maybe smash64. I'm not confident in my skills at all xD
Smash 64 is my forte. dat hitstun with my kirbs and your toast. oh and i'm never nervous, I don't care about the atmosphere i'm just there to own everybody.

No one plays it that much anymore though :/

Good to know you got your game back up to good standards, I play both Brawl and P:M so whenever you wanna play just hmu and we can set a time to play. Can't wait to fight your Kirby. I played CaptainKirby's P:M Kirby today and he whooped me with him. I'll try to put up a better fight.
Nice to know that he improved. Captainkirby's a kool guy, cause he's a kirby main :p

I'm salty over your DK, I wanna brawl you again maybe ;)

dreamfighter

Smash Rookie
lol.. i found a match with a samus, a green ike and an afk blue ike. samus and ike (they seemed to be allies) kept attacking me and the afk ike. then the afk ike got a pity final smash and he chased me around to use it even though i didnt attack him... then they all left at the same time in the waiting room. what does this mean??

HYP3R

Smash Lord
lol.. i found a match with a samus, a green ike and an afk blue ike. samus and ike (they seemed to be allies) kept attacking me and the afk ike. then the afk ike got a pity final smash and he chased me around to use it even though i didnt attack him... then they all left at the same time in the waiting room. what does this mean??
Multiplayer code if they left at the same time.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Them multiplayers are annoying. It could also have just been a standard disconnection or something.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Or the ones who'll grab you, slowly put you down then either get in their box or crawl away.
Lol yes I love those, too. That Snake that one time who just repeatedly kept grabbing you and laying you down, doing it again each time you got back up.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I see the people who do that, too. I kinda just stop to watch sometimes, and cheer a little when they do it right

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Woah!111
I am currently in a room with another brown Bowser. Interesting. I'm pretty sure I'm the only brown Bowser, though, so this guy probably doesn't exist

Also, one of the other players switched to Bowser as well. These are pretty fun games. Flying Somersault ftw!

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, i definitely get it. I was actually considering that when I was making the combo video, but I never recorded matches of everyone I fought doing good stuff and didnt want to go back and face everyone in hopes they do it. In my next combo video, Ill do that fo sho.

On BB right now, just ran into that mysterious blue Peach again.
Alright bro, just remember to do that with your other combo videos. Show that the players are decent at least. Good luck with your PM combo video. X) Man I know I'm going to be amazed! Good luck my boy~

@ The hugging dancing Bowser, why did you move it to your living-room?=O

@ Zero, you're so good! Now beat me in brawl. X)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I do wish I'd stop getting the alloy-happy basic hackers. 25% of the time isn't worth it, guys. Stahp.

And our favorite glitchers have returned! Honestly I don't think it's hackers or anyone's internet in particular, but this random practice stage-er who mysteriously never leaves. I don't think they're really there.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
He's actually a falcon. Hence his name.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
He's actually a falcon. Hence his name.
Ssshhhh...

Anyways, I wish Basic would work for me right now. But no... got them people who're 'brawling' while one is 'practice stage'. I believe Twice is having the same problem?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Man they both look the same... Falcon? But, Falco's beak is Yellow. X)

Just entered a room with three Ganondorfs... xD!

One was White, other was Green (that would just spectate and watch me fight a White Ganondorf that attacked me). He knew how to use Ganondorf (I'm just too dirty with Ike bro). Then the Red Ganondorf assisted him (because he was getting beat up) and I still won wrecked their butts. Mobile Ike too strong~

Then a disconnection occurred... -_- whatever, good 2vs1 games! I wanted the Green Ganondorf to fight as well! X) Would've been a great challenge for my Ike. :D

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes, players aren't on like they use to... Good Night Wis. :D Sweet dreams.X)
That and all them glitched people. Where one just says brawling and the others aren't. Yeah, you know what I mean. Hopefully Basic will be fine tomorrow night. If it's possible I just want to try to find you at least once tomorrow, if that's fine. After that I'll probably play some with Twice. Anywaysss, Night again! xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That and all them glitched people. Where one just says brawling and the others aren't. Yeah, you know what I mean. Hopefully Basic will be fine tomorrow night. If it's possible I just want to try to find you at least once tomorrow, if that's fine. After that I'll probably play some with Twice. Anywaysss, Night again! xD
Just take the cord out of the console and wait for a few seconds, then just plug the plug back inside the Nintendo console. =O

I'm sure you'll find my Link tomorrow. =O

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wow this guy takes protecting an afc to the extreme.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
good marth in TB right now

Me
MK 2

P2
Dorf
Mario
$ Sheik

P3
Pikachu