• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nah I'm never usually hungry waking up out of a long nap, and tonight's no exception. I'll go for that root beer, though, and I'll be on Basic shortlyyyy. Probably won't find anyone, but I'll be there nonetheless.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Twii... you lie... X)

@ Wis, good! ;D

I'll be White Link doing the usual stuff. Hope to find you all and have us some fun on Basic Brawl.
Nice typo you had there ;)
Green Zelda/red Marth as usual. I doubt I'll find anyone either but it's worth a shot.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nice typo you had there ;)
Green Zelda/red Marth as usual. I doubt I'll find anyone either but it's worth a shot.
We'll probably find each other like always. We don't even try and it happens now c:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sounds good bro! That Ganon! X)

@ Metabro, well.. um... I always do good in Basic... I also add some flash and stuff. Dacus and throw Bombs... sounds like me, only I Bomb Slide and do other flashy stuff. I'll just type that It could be me. =O

@ Zero, Oh? Good stuff! xD I had some today. ;P

@Everyone else,

Have fun)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
LOL I love this Kirby. Such a fail... gimped him so many times it's not even funny. I need a new group xD Just hope it's not as dead as before.

Edit: You just love doing that xD
...WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYONE?! NO, STOP DISCONNECTING ME!

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I thought so, GYK.

Tic-Tac, do red Peach next round so I can do dark Marth.. like you and your bffff xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I SAW YOU ABOUT TO UP THROW ME
THINK I DIDN'T SEE THAT

and well... you two are mean to eachother. Always fighting like siblings. xD
YOU SAW NOTHING
Lol we fight like siblings? He starts it most of the time... Not many people act like siblings towards me. Though, I actually do have someone like that I guess.

And probably not, GYK. Not right now, at least.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
He gave up/

Edit, want to brawl now wis. seems u do
You must be tired.

And I kinda do.

Edit: Wait.. have I had you guys mixed up the whole time? Were you just tan Ike or was that him? I honestly don't know who's who anymore.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
alright im going to leave now.dudes boring and i have things to do. night gals~

Edit: He knows it's me and he wants me tofight for reals. im not trying
I was actually about to leave too. Was kinda getting boring. That's why I stopped moving.

And yeah.. night.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was actually about to leave too. Was kinda getting boring. That's why I stopped moving.

And yeah.. night.
He was just boring... he just throws out moves and doesn't know why. Meh, maybe tomorrow I'll find you gals and give you a real show. Wis hacker, hacker wis. You should find him and wreck his butt up. All I did was read his air dodges and still won. Funny thing is he started to do that, until I realized that he doesn't know what he's doing. His Red Pit was the only annoyance I had and then he stopped bringing him out (not a smart idea and I'm sure he's sacred to actually bring him out). He didn't try in the begging (and still lost). I didn't try in the end (and yet I still won). Surprised he didn't take us to Home Run or be Warioman or Giga.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
He was just boring... he just throws out moves and doesn't know why. Meh, maybe tomorrow I'll find you gals and give you a real show. Wis hacker, hacker wis. You should find him and wreck his butt up. All I did was read his air dodges and still won. Funny thing is he started to do that, until I realized that he doesn't know what he's doing. His Red Pit was the only annoyance I had and then he stopped bringing him out (not a smart idea and I'm sure he's sacred to actually bring him out). He didn't try in the begging (and still lost). I didn't try in the end (and yet I still won). Surprised he didn't take us to Home Run or be Warioman or Giga.
Idk, it gets kinda boring watching 1v1's after awhile. That's why I wanted to leave.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You should've just jumped in and gave me and Tic and show to watch. I hope I find my Green Ganon pal. Man is he a challenge and super fun! :D His guy... meh...

Edit: okay goodnight everyone~
I would have nothing good to show you. And I would've but you two just kept fighting. If I find you tomorrow I don't want to just sit and watch a 1v1 forever.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Will do and same to Tac as well. Just fight him and showme that you gals want to actually fight. I'll watch and eat some mouth watering cake.

NIGHT!)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Should've known that was coming. Lol, I'm sorry. But I'm not in the mood for anything right now. Someone got me kinda mad but... it's not something I should talk about here.

Night.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
lol just ran into Warioman guy... He sucks when he uses a normal character.

Top Bottom