• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Take the power cord out and go back to the Wii Menu, then go to Brawl and then wait for loading screen, then you push start and go to connect to WiFi and then go to Basic Brawl.
I'm trying ONE last time. I think things are going good so far. I just got a group but dropped due to the lag, and they were boring.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Thank you GYK! OMG! YOU'RE MY HERO!

Words like this would suffice. Not a "I'm trying ONE last time." ---
Can't blame a girl when she's pissed, lol.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Twice, you girls are a mystery... all of you... I get girls a lot of times... but sometimes... I'm completely lost... nothing satisfies you gals!

@ Wis, okay :)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
@ Twice, you girls are a mystery... all of you... I get girls a lot of times... but sometimes... I'm completely lost... nothing satisfies you gals!

Twi's right. I'm pissed all the time as you can probably tell.

There are... certain things that satisfy me...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Of course we have to be mysterious, otherwise we could never terrify the human race as much as we do ;)

..shhh babe, keep that on skype.. I mean yeah she gets pissed very easily. Mhm.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

This thread has officially gone bad. XD X)

Oh believe me I know how mad girls get.. don't get me started <.<

I kind of want to know... and kind of don't... so you choose. =O

At Twii, no X) Just no X)

*Twice

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
This thread has officially gone bad. XD X)

Oh believe me I know how mad girls get.. don't get me started <.<

I kind of want to know... and kind of don't... so you choose. =O

At Twii, no X) Just no X)
I think you want to know. I CAN SHOW YOU! I'm one of a kind. Nah, not really but...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. Don't worry.

WHO IS THIS GREEN ZELDA!? GET OFF!!
I found a blue Link and I thought he was white ._.
.. You're alright Wis. Usually girls wont type like that at all.. they would type something like.. you don't know what that means!? OMG!

Twice! Take notes!

@ Wis, ROFL XD You miss my Link that much huh. ;)

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
.. You're alright Wis. Usually girls would type all like.. you don't know what that means!? OMG!

Twice! Take notes!

@ Wis, ROFL XD You miss my Link that much huh. ;)
As you get to know me, I'll teach you things... things that you probably wouldn't even want to know about girls.

AND NO I JUST... okay sure... let's go with that.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I may be lost or completely slow.
Or both.

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE PRODUCTIVE TO SAY NO GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE. Ahem. Tried to save a ZSS from a TLink's final smash but ended up taking the point from the TLink instead.. and then winning. LOL basic.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
XD Night gals~

Good games to spuer fun Green Ganondorf! I was the White Link, I didn't take you seriously, then you kept proving me wrong. Good stuff. I thought you could handle my Purple ToonLink.. He he X) Good try though man. You put up a great fight. My Toon is freer than a Bird losing a feather from the sky. I then picked a bunch of other characters. I picked DK so we could do some Team combos. Not bad man, but you don't pratice this type of stuff, huh?

Well thanks for the games man! I hope to find you today and use my Link in a serious manner. =O

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
In bb now, if you see a black tink attacking everyone mercilessly thats me

Player -0

Smash Hero
Where did everybody go! D: *Sacred by himself inside the woods... in the dark....!*

@ Wis, I'm on right now, you know what character I'm going to be playing with. =O

@ Player-0, I demand to find out why you never responded back! =O

@ Everyone else, ...Hi :)
Respond back to what?

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
lolfalcon on BB. he was better than the average player on BB but it didnt mean he was too good.
he tried to even the score out after i killed him once and i ended up grabbing him. as Pikachu.

i tricked him into running into a usmash by baiting him w/ fsmash ending lag.

almost died again had it not been for his good DI.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
lolfalcon on BB. he was better than the average player on BB but it didnt mean he was too good.
he tried to even the score out after i killed him once and i ended up grabbing him. as Pikachu.

i tricked him into running into a usmash by baiting him w/ fsmash ending lag.

almost died again had it not been for his good DI.
Lmao.
What character do you use? At this point I think everyone knows how to ID me.
And oh yeah, I saw you on that SSBB Cutscene video!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
XD Night gals~

Good games to spuer fun Green Ganondorf! I was the White Link, I didn't take you seriously, then you kept proving me wrong. Good stuff. I thought you could handle my Purple ToonLink.. He he X) Good try though man. You put up a great fight. My Toon is freer than a Bird losing a feather from the sky. I then picked a bunch of other characters. I picked DK so we could do some Team combos. Not bad man, but you don't pratice this type of stuff, huh?

Well thanks for the games man! I hope to find you today and use my Link in a serious manner. =O
Fell asleep last night?

Going on Basic~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Fell asleep last night?

Going on Basic~
Yes I did. Thank you for your care. If you must know, I got under my bed sheets ( so warm and comfortable)! Read my special book and went to sleep. I already brushed my teeth before playing Brawl. My teeth feel weird when I brush them late at times. And I'm online right now! =O

I hope to find you and what do you want to do (before we find each other) , maybe...)?

@ Playa2.0, you were suppose to repsond with what character you were going to use when you entered the Basic Brawl world.

@ Twice, Hi :)

@ Everyone else, ... Hi :)

Look for a white Link that does cool tricks and stuff. You won't miss him. I promise you that~

Player -0

Smash Hero
@TwiiiiiIiIiii - Uhhhh?

@Wis - Uhhhh?

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 - Yeah, I just get on and off a lot (when I mean get on and off a lot I mean play for like 1-2 hours but end up spending 3/4 of the time trying to get Basic Brawl not to disconnect), you'll probably know me if you see me. Basic Brawl is just so frustrating.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Have you been playing with a squirtle, and red and white Ness? We have a Green Zelda that did her U Taunt after my specialty taunt
Yeah! That was me. I was gonna say something but I forgot. And the Squirtle was Peach before, right?

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , If we find each other, I guess we could do what we did last night. Turn on items and mess around for a bit. Hope to find you too!

Edit: This is taking forever :/

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Did you know that it's possible for a Wolf and MK team to have to feed each other kills in order to beat a lone Bowser? It's true! I didn't believe it, either, at first, but I just found out that it's true!

It blew my mind, I tell you!

Edit: Also, if you are looking for me, I'll be using blue Wolf now. I need to learn how to use him in bad lag for whenever the person I'm playing against has a horrible connection.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So I'm going to be using my demonic Purple Toon-Link. You wont miss it I promise. Guess I feel like going all in and not throw a bunch of Bomb slide tricks and stuff. Wis If I find you, I'll switch to the White Link~

Top Bottom