• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That's nothing. When me, Wis, and Twice were in the same room, on the bottom of the Basic Brawl thread. It showed 15 guests. =O

And Taunt Parties are fun.. For like a game or two. XD

I mostly just pratice tricks with Link If the other players are having a Taunt Party then I'll leave them be. If It continues after hours. Then I'll be forced to crash it. But I'm too nice for that to happen. =D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You've gone back to your white Link, right GYK?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That's nothing. When me, Wis, and Twice were in the same room, on the bottom of the Basic Brawl thread. It showed 15 guests. =O

And Taunt Parties are fun.. For like a game or two. XD

I mostly just pratice tricks with Link If the other players are having a Taunt Party then I'll leave them be. If It continues after hours; then I'll be forced to crash it. But I'm too nice for that to happen. =D

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Edit button not working..

@ Twice, yes, I'm sticking towards my boy Link.

I won't be using Ike anymore. I can handle anything with Link. =O

Player -0

Smash Hero

kaazers

Smash Master
GG's to a Falco/ Green Snake/ MK/ Red Ike/ G&W/ Gold Link who fought my Leopard-Print Snake/ Blue Ike on FD just now. There was a Link and an AFK Zelda spectating, too.

I enjoyed our Snake and Ike dittoes. Actually, every match was fun.

Except for the one match against your MK.

Hated that one, haha.

Sorry I left after fighting your Gold Link -- I got booted off. After I'd hogged the sitting room TV for 3 and a half hours, I had to beg my sister to let me have that last fight, lol. Good games.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's a song, I'll link you a brawl video with it so it's not boring - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5825Wu0WjA
The song is by Neil Armstrong and is "I will go sailing no more" (I think.)

*Thumbs Up*

Are you on playing some Basic Brawl? Which character are you using right now? You know who I'll be. =O

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'll basic as well, hopefully I actually find someone decent

I found the same annoying Mario this morning that spams dsmash, his playstyle is distinct so I knew it was him

Edit: Wow, a different idiotic Mario that brought the worst lag spikes I have ever seen, I mean like 1-2 frames every 15 seconds

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Oh, and ggs to some group last night after GYK left. Some guy who kept changing character (all I remember is I think dark/gold Sonic and dark Lucario), neutral Mario/Lucas, and some other guy that was just spectating. The first and second guy somehow turned the taunt party into a 2v1 with me being the one. I think one of them started it, the other saw that guy needed help so he jumped in. I pretty much destroyed them every round. I was green Zelda/red Marth. I think I did better as Marth. Got a lot of good spikes in ;D

Edit: Basic sucks right now. So boring.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
ggs 2 nights ago to a badass MK though I still got him w/marth :p and to a zss who was really fast!

ggs just now except only 1 match and everyone left :(

tb ftw

>>>>>>

yay to the 3 who joined my empty room, totally legit yoshi

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll be jumping in and out of groups for awhile but if I see anyone I know, I'll stay. Green Zelda/red Marth as usual.

....I think I need to spend some time away from this site for awhile. I'm on here waaay too much ._.

Edit: One of the most annoying things to here for two minutes straight is "The fight is on!" OVER AND OVER THE WHOLE MATCH! Im just not in the mood to hear this right now. Any other time it would be okay :facepalm:

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'll be jumping in and out of groups for awhile but if I see anyone I know, I'll stay. Green Zelda/red Marth as usual.

....I think I need to spend some time away from this site for awhile. I'm on here waaay too much ._.
I pop on every once in a while, I think you're on too much though, I see you guys posting about Basic Brawling every night all night :p

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
So I basically was just in a match with a dark Zelda, a green Zelda, and a normal Link. Interesting!
Not us. I'm in a group with a blue Link, orange Luigi, and.... I don't even know what to call this one... but it's green Popo and yellow Nana.

@ Player -0 Player -0 That's why I'm gonna try not to be on as much anymore.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Where did everybody go! D: *Sacred by himself inside the woods... in the dark....!*

@ Wis, I'm on right now, you know what character I'm going to be playing with. =O

@ Player-0, I demand to find out why you never responded back! =O

@ Everyone else, ...Hi :)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Where did everybody go! D: *Sacred by himself inside the woods... in the dark....!*

@ Wis, I'm on right now, you know what character I'm going to be playing with. =O

@ Player-0, I demand to find out why you never responded back! =O

@ Everyone else, ...Hi :)
Yeah, I'm on too. Dropping in and out of groups.

I'm gonna try not to post so much anymore xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, I'm on too. Dropping in and out of groups.

I'm gonna try not to post so much anymore xD
Why?! D: Just write short and sweet. It shouldn't bother a lot of people? Right?

And I'm still amazed at how to almost gimped that Peach that way... freaken Zelda mains always do new things each and every-time.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Why?! D: Just write short and sweet. It shouldn't bother a lot of people? Right?

And I'm still amazed at how to almost gimped that Peach that way... freaken Zelda mains always do new things each and every-time.
I don't even know anymore. I just don't wanna upset anybody ._.

I'm not that great as her though xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I love explosives!

Lol Twice. She'll enjoy that one.
I liked Twii better..

OH LOOK glitchbitches. What are they? Come in and one or two people out of three say 'brawling' while others say 'practice stage'.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Twii? Who is this Twii you speak of... I only know Twice.

Anyway, Wis! Hit the CPU so I can footstool and combo him into stuff. Don't you want to see some cool stuff? Well? Aren't you!? D:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Twii? Who is this Twii you speak of... I only know Twice.
Anyway, Wis! Hit the CPU so I can footstool and combo him into stuff. Don't you want to see some cool stuff? Well? Aren't you!? D:
I was gonna ask what kind of hit but I guess what I did was fine?

Twi, is this you with us, or just some random dark Zelda?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
No it's not me. My imposter, maybe.

Twili

The Queen