• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I will, he likes to brawl me, he he wont freeze your room. He always likes to mess me a lot! Watch-out when he picks Home Run Contest~
I don't even know what characters he uses because it always freezes right before he enters the match.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Hm, yup! He's many shapes and sizes~
I really hope I don't find him again. I like him and all, but I don't want my Wii frozen for the third time tonight. I'm trying to look for new groups again and every time I get into a new one I get nervous.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I really hope I don't find him again. I like him and all, but I don't want my Wii frozen for the third time tonight. I'm trying to look for new groups again and every time I get into a new one I get nervous.
It's probably him... =O

Just uh... be nice? xD I'm trying to find you, so the hacker will have something to mess with. I know he had a bad day. I feel a Warioman or Giga Bowser coming up~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
It's probably him... =O

Just uh... be nice? xD I'm trying to find you, so the hacker will have something to mess with. I know he had a bad day. I feel a Warioman or Giga Bowser coming up~
I'll try... :/ I've actually been trying to find you too. I've never seen him as Wario but I can imagine Giga coming in.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I thInk found him... It keeps typing up 'Brawling" and we only have two people in the searching room.
He just needs to get offline. End of story. I keep getting disconnected. Gonna go back to Basic in a few.

Edit: You know what? I'm actually having that same problem.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
t

hen fight him! I'm about to go. :( Need sleep for work xD
I'll fight but I'm not too good.

Edit: It seems like the only good time I can find you is the time I found you today. I could try this again at the same time tomorrow. I'll play with Twi until she has to go then I could try to find you?

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I think it's a little bit of a challenge to be in a 3v1 with items on as ICs. Never even saw it coming, but it was fun. Next time turn those damn items off lol

Oh, and lag spikes every time I get a grab

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
^if you're in a taunt party and double/triple teaming em, they have every right to disconnect the group

I personally wait to see if i can take out the whole group alone by myself first then D/c em.

But either way, if you are part of agroup of taunt partiers, then the person you're ganging up on has every right to D/C the group.
Wow, you must be one of those *******. I never disconnect against them; I literally take them all on once. It is YOUR fault that you are not skilled enough to take them on, and being a sore ass loser by abusing a GLITCH to d/c them.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you must be one of those ****ies. I never disconnect against them; I literally take them all on once. It is YOUR fault that you are not skilled enough to take them on, and being a sore *** loser by abusing a GLITCH to d/c them.
You should 1v1 with him and find out

link2702

Smash Champion
:D yes.....yes lets 1v1, lets go in a match where you don't have the benefit of 2 other players to help you out.

Just an FYI, 90% of the time i DO BEAT the people triple teaming me.

I still don't approve of taunt parties and people ganging up on one player, and after I've beat em I d/c the whole group.

EDIT: hmm ness huh? Think i'll go marth:awesome: or maybe Ice climbers...

HYP3R

Smash Lord
:D yes.....yes lets 1v1, lets go in a match where you don't have the benefit of 2 other players to help you out.

I still don't approve of taunt parties and people ganging up on one player, and after I've beat em I d/c the whole group.

A lot of us here don't like ganging up on people either, only if they act like jerks or troll is when i'll step in. Otherwise I let people have their 1v1s.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I never gang up on people if a crasher comes in; if I find myself fighting in one I'm usually the first one to have started fighting the person, and everyone else joins in.. then I step out. People don't need me to fight them if they're already fighting one or two more people, it's the one thing I seriously disapprove of in taunt parties. I may be a partier, but I hate ganging.

I love when someone will have the other two people hounding them across the stage, and yet they come over and try to attack me, too. I swear some people just want it, but I still step away.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman

I'll admit most, including I, am mediocre, (I broke my "wireless" gc remote.) But most of these fighters I can handle myself. I actually am fine if you leave and you've beat them, but there are some ******* who do it cause they don't know how to play; For EXAMPLE; Kirby spamming down B. If I was rude, I apologize, I assumed you were a spamming noob who didn't know what the hell they were doing; I'll still face you if you want, but I'll note I'm using a dismantled screen from a audiovox DVD player (I'm looking to afford a solar powered battery for a portable wii)

Top Bottom