• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
I'll be on today, look for a Ness red and white shirt when you join; I'll crouch crouch and taunt

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, also there's this trend for asshats who can't kill Taunt party members; which I'll admit most of us are mediocre; that disconnect right when we're about to fight.

link2702

Smash Champion
^if you're in a taunt party and double/triple teaming em, they have every right to disconnect the group

I personally wait to see if i can take out the whole group alone by myself first then D/c em.

But either way, if you are part of agroup of taunt partiers, then the person you're ganging up on has every right to D/C the group.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
^if you're in a taunt party and double/triple teaming em, they have every right to disconnect the group

I personally wait to see if i can take out the whole group alone by myself first then D/c em.

But either way, if you are part of agroup of taunt partiers, then the person you're ganging up on has every right to D/C the group.
lol it's their fault for attacking. if they dont want to tp they can just leave after a match instead of being a b****.

yess finally did bthrow regrab w/ ICs on BB.

also best lucas BY FAR on australia BB now since luco doesnt come on anymore
top 5 in aus BB :b:

Player -0

Smash Hero
lol it's their fault for attacking. if they dont want to tp they can just leave after a match instead of being a b****.

Lol, how can you tell :p?

Princess Wisdom~!
And Happy New Years to you!
Butter em up :troll:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Lol, how can you tell :p?

Butter em up :troll:
because ive played for like half a year and the only person who can win against me w/out me SDing are a few people.
also i'm the only halfway decent lucas that goes on anymore. there used to be two others but... lol.

Player -0

Smash Hero
because ive played for like half a year and the only person who can win against me w/out me SDing are a few people.
also i'm the only halfway decent lucas that goes on anymore. there used to be two others but... lol.
You make it sound like you murdered them.

"there used to be two others but... MWAUHAAUAWHAUHAWUHWEAUHWHDA"

link2702

Smash Champion

most folks don't wanna waste time either going afk in a taunt party match. Taunt parties are what has ruined basic brawl to begin with, the whole point is to fight each other, not sit there and taunt and teabag for 2 minutes straight.

Player -0

Smash Hero
most folks don't wanna waste time either going afk in a taunt party match. Taunt parties are what has ruined basic brawl to begin with, the whole point is to fight each other, not sit there and taunt and teabag for 2 minutes straight.
Dood, the ground needs that stuff bro. Don't take it away from it.

Taunt parties can lead to more organized things imo and can be more fun than random noobs throwing items everywhere. You can set up 1v1s or do derpy stuff.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Say what ._. I don't go on that often but still
i never see you. i have PAL lol
You make it sound like you murdered them.

"there used to be two others but... MWAUHAAUAWHAUHAWUHWEAUHWHDA"
I DID. the only people on were (insert name here) ftilt spammers. there was a really good fox and a great lucario but after a few more there weren't really any people on who could beat me more than i beat them.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
He he! ;D You too girl! Hope your New Years is a blessed one.

And I'm online right now. White Link~
Thanks, you too! I'm online as well. Green Zelda as always.

And also, ggs to this blue Tink and blue Pit who were teaming against me and blue Ike. Wasn't fighting decent like I usually do, but whatever :/

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I just want to play against people without items and cpus getting in the way -_-

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I can never find anybody, and I disconnect every 5 or 10 minutes. Been so bad for me lately trying to find someone.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Eh, wasn't really the WiFi. Mostly that I just didn't care enough to fight back. Connection's pretty good right now.
Well, mine is terrible! Seems WiFi still doesn't want to have a Happy New Year. Change already WiFi. 2014 Year WiFi lag dies~

Edit: Is the Red Kirby I'm playing you, Hype?

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well, mine is terrible! Seems WiFi still doesn't want to have a Happy New Year. Change already WiFi. 2014 Year WiFi lag dies~

Edit: Is the Red Kirby I'm playing you, Hype?
Every night at the same damn time my internet disconnects. I was in a room having a fun 2v1 with me being the one. I was doing really good against them until an error code pops up. This **** makes me mad!

Edit: NICE, then someone comes in and freezes my wii! THANKS I REALLY NEEDED THAT!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Every night at the same damn time my internet disconnects. I was in a room having a fun 2v1 with me being the one. I was doing really good against them until an error code pops up. This **** makes me mad!

Edit: NICE, then someone comes in and freezes my wii! THANKS I REALLY NEEDED THAT!
YOU FOOL.
STOP ENCOURAGING THEM.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
So I remember someone saying he/she always leaves during the last seconds before the match starts if he/she is in a room with only one other person.
I hope that someone wasn't in my room just now.
Because that would be disheartening.

And then I went to bed.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I remember someone saying he/she always leaves during the last seconds before the match starts if he/she is in a room with only one other person.
I hope that someone wasn't in my room just now.
Because that would be disheartening.

And then I went to bed.
I do that.. but it wasn't me lol, I haven't been in basic for a while.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games Hype! Just to let you know, the Link and Kirby match-up is like around -1or -2 for Link. You played exactly like you needed to play with Kirby. You just got un-patient and how consist Bomb slide tricks made you fall of guard. Here's what you need to work on, patients! Very good Kirby! =O Keep up the good work~

@ Wis, ... I'll come find you and we'll fight whoever tries to mess with us. =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Good games Hype! Just to let you know, the Link and Kirby match-up is like around -1or -2 for Link. You played exactly like you needed to play with Kirby. You just got un-patient and how consist Bomb slide tricks made you fall of guard. Here's what you need to work on, patients! Very good Kirby! =O Keep up the good work~

@ Wis, ... I'll come find you and we'll fight whoever tries to mess with us. =O
I got Twi in my group. We got two spots open so you could try.

Edit: FROZEN WII'S AGAIN! WHY?!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
maybe it's dusty?
Some randommm person comes in and we freeze as the match is loading. ALLOY AGAIN? Perhaps not. I heard alloy actually works in P4 slot and enables other player slots to use them, but I'm not sure. I just know otherwise, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ah! I see you gals have found the hacker. He would freeze our room like seen times at least. =O He's an ***~
Yeah I guess I found him earlier too when I wasn't with Twi.

You should try to find us! D:

Top Bottom