• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Me leave on purpose... no... Yes...

Anyway, I'll come and try to find you again. Maybe you'll find Twice now?
You better not have left on purpose...

I would find her but I don't know what she's doing. She's not answering me. Anyway, yeah. I'll be here, dropping in and out of groups.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I am messing around Wis... xD You should notice that. I'm looking for you and it's a failure so far. -_-
I was hoping you were. I kinda felt like it. I keep getting one person as 'brawling' and one on 'practice stage'. It's a repeat of last night.

Edit: Nope, it's fine now.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
It's the hacker for sure. It only does that when a code is messed up and can't work on Basic Brawl.
Every single group I got has done that. I might be lucky and get like one or two that I can actually get into.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The brawling glitch? You should probably reset your router if you can. I usually get it when my internet is bad. (All the time...)
Nope, I get it and all I do is leave and wait for like a minute or two and everything is fine. It's a code problem that happens often.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Nope, I get it and all I do is leave and wait for like a minute or two and everything is fine. It's a code problem that happens often.
My brawling problem is similar to Wisdom's where it doesn't go away until I reset the connection.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I reset my router and it's still doing it so...
I don't know then, when I get the brawling glitch, it will stay in every room I join until I reset my router. I can tell they are different rooms based on the amount of people. There can't be people using buggy codes in every single room I try to join.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I don't know then, when I get the brawling glitch, it will stay in every room I join until I reset my router. I can tell they are different rooms based on the amount of people. There can't be people using buggy codes in every single room I try to join.
Yeah, I already reset it and it will either do one person as brawling and the others on practice stage or two brawling and one on practice stage. That's what I've been getting. I also keep losing connection and getting a lot of error codes.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm telling you it's the ms-impute of codes and hacks. I know what I'm typing.

Who's this Green Ganondorf and Green Ike? They look like fun to brawl with.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That has happened to me many times. You can't play at all. Only watch the others fight. You have to leave in-order to use your controller and fight with your selected character.

It's not the Nintendo WiFi problem. It's the codes that new hackers try to use online. Even the old hackers try to discover new codes or hacks that can fit inside Basic Brawl or forced to.

My friend is trying to get a code where the hacked stages everyone can view (not just on the the hacker's side of the view only).

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It's not just you guys, I've got 'em over here, too. Gonna see if I can start disconnecting them somehow.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's not just you guys, I've got 'em over here, too. Gonna see if I can start disconnecting them somehow.
You have to disconnect by letting the error code come up, then leave the online world and wait for about a minute offline. Then return and everything should be alright.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It's this one person on practice stage that's causing the problem, I believe. All others who come into my group say brawling, though if I'm able to time it correctly and get the PS person alone and the timer counts down to 0, nothing happens. Whoever that is needs to disconnect.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
-_- That's what I just typed up there Wis... let the error code come up, then leave for about a minute or two, then get back online.
No I meant off Brawl. It never gives me an error code. Just keeps telling me I lost connection.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think my slate is clean. I'm only finding functional groups with two people, now.

Top Bottom