• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You change colors then I will change colors D: <
Don't look at me I'm dark forever. And green just about everyone else. Blue Marth neutral Pika..

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm always going to be a White Link main. But, I'm way more aggressive and can control it better with Toon. Remember Purple Toon~

And I'll look for a Pink Zelda now Wis.

Hi Twice :)

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
just realized the better-than-me (shocking, IK) Fox player who likes to TP only plays red costumes... :O

EDIT: umm WTF me and P3 chose the exact same character twice in a row... neutral pika and red peech lol

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hello.

Sneaking around as dark Zelda and green Peach

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm always going to be a White Link main. But, I'm way more aggressive and can control it better with Toon. Remember Purple Toon~

And I'll look for a Pink Zelda now Wis.

Hi Twice :)
I'm still green as of right now. I don't even know if I want to change yet, but I'm thinking about it. I don't know if I really should...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My ToonLink is so unmerciful! xD 2vs1 or 3vs1 I got this!

They gave up and now they're hacking to even try to beat me. Mission complete~

@ Wis, trust in yourself. There lies the key before you~

Edit: LOOOOOOOL! Even my WiFi stopped working xD The WiFi gods are sacred of my Toon entering the online world. I don't blame them. X)

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
My ToonLink is so unmerciful! xD 2vs1 or 3vs1 I got this!

They gave up and now they're hacking to even try to beat me. Mission complete~

@ Wis, trust in yourself. There lies the key before you~

Edit: LOOOOOOOL! Even my WiFi stopped working xD The WiFi gods are sacred of my Toon entering the online world. I don't blame them. X)
I'm pink from now on. Goodbye green~

kaazers

Smash Master
If a Dark Link/ Tan Ike/ Red and then Black Marth/ Black Wolf/ Purple and then Neutral Captain Falcon remembers fighting a Blue Ike, then I say, "Good games!" Although… it was hard to fight with the lag and the two other players who always seemed to like fighting smack dab in the middle of every stage we played, hah. Too bad P4 (on my side) DC'd the group. Hmm, had to head off to bed anyway so it worked out in the end.

I had fun. I hope I saved the replay of that one match against your Captain Falcon on FD. If I had to lose a stock, I'm glad I lost it that way, lol.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Do you like Pink more than Green? Funny you should type... I use Green Zelda... xD... =O

Does Twice think It's a good idea?
You can have her now :') I don't want to let green go because I've been using it for so long, but I am. And I actually like green better than pink but my favorite color is purple. Not for Zelda, just my favorite in general xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Do you like Pink more than Green? Funny you should type... I use Green Zelda... xD... =O

Does Twice think It's a good idea?
My post is above yours. And I thought you went green that one time to make me feel better when she disconnected from our group; lots of green, then lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Twice, yup! How was my Zelda? =O

@ Wis, okay, look for a Purple ToonLink that doesn't give an F if you gang u on him or not. I'm too broken with him. X)

Everyone leaves once they see that Toon. *stares into your soul* >)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
@ Wis, okay, look for a Purple ToonLink that doesn't give an F if you gang u on him or not. I'm too broken with him. X)
You never give an F -_-

If I did happen to find you, are you going white Link after? I'll be green. Not pink.. I just can't...

dreamfighter

Smash Rookie
Okay cool, do you TP or fight?
depends, if everyone taunts then i taunt (because i cant take on a gang)
if everyone fights then i will join in, i like it best like this
i dont attack crashers, unless they're totally owning everyone

HYP3R

Smash Lord
depends, if everyone taunts then i taunt (because i cant take on a gang)
if everyone fights then i will join in, i like it best like this
i dont attack crashers, unless they're totally owning everyone
You don't have to fight everyone, if you're lucky enough you can get 1v1 rooms where you ask people to fight and they wont gang on you.
I hate ganging on people even if its a TP. Sometimes I might even help the crasher and get some 2v2s.

dreamfighter

Smash Rookie
I hate ganging on people even if its a TP. Sometimes I might even help the crasher and get some 2v2s.
me too! I love it when its 2 vs 2 on basic brawl! but then it gets awkward when your opponent begs to be friends again.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hey! Enjoy the show! Nah, he won because of items and I already spanked his easy Link. He leaves cause he too sacred to come in. X)

Edit: To sacred to fight again, huh?
Why don't you just fight P3 again?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
NOBODY STEALS MY COLOR AND CHARACTER

1 spot wisdom

Edit: Nvm I got disconnected

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
NOBODY STEALS MY COLOR AND CHARACTER

1 spot wisdom

Edit: Nvm I got disconnected
That's the power of Pine-sole baby)

Seems the WiFi gods don't want to online.. my Toon just sacred people. I switched to show that I'm not trying to get revenge. I just want that person to leave at once.

Edit: Amazing! I just got kick out for some dumb reason. X) I like to put fear Inside things~

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Wisdom i'm glad you switched colors, there's this green zelda that starts fights with people and makes her other two henchmen team on the person while she runs away.

Top Bottom