• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
whoever was just 3v1ing a brown Bowser Ggs I had fun. Probably the same three people from before. There was a some of th ematches had a red zelda, blue zelda and Falco then I think one of the zeldas went peach but I do remember a bunch of Zelda Kirby Falco matches as well we played on Moses island, Hyrule castle, and some other places that I don't remember offhand.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Darn it! Why can't I find these players in this thread? And I've seen a Sleepy Jiggs texture that could Dacus. Well I did find out that 'Twii' is that Black Zelda I'd see all the time (and still do). So I found someone from my area. :) Alright, thank you for your time.

Did you mean me? If it was a dark zelda who ducks a lot, furiously dashdances and ledgeruns, and just avoids conflict if she can, then it's probably me yeah. I'd rather have fun and watch others fight than join the action myself.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
I think I've seen you around were you online at all this week? Seen a Bowser hopping around a lot? Occasionally practicing jumping out of the bowsercide or just bowserciding randomly for the hell of it? I also like to practice fortress hogging the ledge and wave bounce fire and tend to SD a lot. Lol

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Okay, earlier today I went on as Red everyone, I uses Red Sonic a lot. I would do that trick where you would spaz out in place. I met a Purple DDD that also went Green DK. The dude knows how to pivot walk and looking at him fighting CPU's he looks legit. Then this random ass Neutral Luigi came in and started doing these crazy glitches and tricks. He moves so goofy but somehow does it perfectly. He would do the running in place on a ledge glitch a lot. I like these kinds of rooms where people just show off their skills.

link2702

Smash Champion
faced nothing but noobs all day who had to resort to double and triple teaming me, from a ******** sonic who knew he couldn't take my sonic on in a 1v1 on 75m and so he just ran away the whole time, to some noob ike/failco user and his buddy(can't remember who they picked), to some noob snake and ness users.

all of these idiots either had item spam on while double teaming me, or gave each other kills to keep me from winning. None of these wimps could take me on in a 1v1 and they knew it. I have a feeling at least one of em is a user here, cuz they did know a few tiny tricks, but overall i'm still more than confident saying i'd destroy em in a 1v1.

oh well, off to work

@link and ike lover i can face ya tomorrow, not today.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
^ Those guys sound familiar, especially the Sonic. I may have come across them all a few times when I go online early in the day, where the Sonic would try me 1vs1 or else 1vs1 with CPUs... He either leaves or his buddies join too. They're certainly an interesting bunch. e.e

I have a long overdue call to make, though, to.... the three (? Maybe there's more of you) guys, that I've been basic brawling with for the past three months, according to replays. o.O I'm the constant blue Zelda/Sheik, and I'm there nearly every day. I use blue TL and green Pikachu as well, sometimes. I started off in BB as default Pit, if that rings a bell. I also seem to do extremely crappy recovery with Zelda when we're just messing around. xD You guys seem to randomize characters all the time but I think some of ye main Wolf, dark TL, Falco, ZSS. One of you uses red Peach too and is really good with her (though I haven't seen her in a while)!

But, yeah, at this rate you guys seem to recognise me when I join the room, and one of you crouches/taunts. Crouching also seems to be our main source of communication. I often find myself doing it randomly to CPUs now. xD Ye love picking Hyrule temple and the WarioWare stage also. During your matches too you'll often be fighting this one guy, and ye do this pretty often. He doesn't seem to mind it though since he often drags me into it too!

What else.... As of late, we've started syncing stuff too, the taunts and stuff. Yesterday with the four TLs was incredibly fun! Even if one of you doesn't see it in time, I daresay we'll be syncing more stuff later! I think it somehow began with Zelda/Kirby.

Well, even if we all don't get contact with one another, I just want to say thanks - if ye weren't there beating up my poor Pit, I don't think I would have branched out and learned all the stuff I know now. It's safe to say I've improved quite a lot since my Fsmashing days. Even my character choices/palettes are inspired from you guys... what turned from me being curious/annoying with the character I ditto'd (I used get such an awful doing when I tried Peach a while ago o.o) is me now learning and using these characters. Things like ledge running, ddancing and footstooling. Even all the little things you've taught me yerselves, it's fun being included though I can't actually talk with you.

Tl;dr - You guys are awesome, so fun to play with and I totally want to talk with you and try to 1vs1 without CPUs interrupting and DCs seperating the room. :/ If not, thank you for all the games we've had so far, and hopefully for the ones yet to come.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Did you mean me? If it was a dark zelda who ducks a lot, furiously dashdances and ledgeruns, and just avoids conflict if she can, then it's probably me yeah. I'd rather have fun and watch others fight than join the action myself.
Yeah :) I see you all the time xD I mostly just hang by the edge 9waiting for something to happen). If I just get bored and leave, then that means nothing is happening inside that certain room. Also, where is your Zelda sister? You gals are fun to chat with :)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah :) I see you all the time xD I mostly just hang by the edge 9waiting for something to happen). If I just get bored and leave, then that means nothing is happening inside that certain room. Also, where is your Zelda sister? You gals are fun to chat with :)

Oh cool :D who should I look for to know when it's you? Obviously I'm easy to spot, with what I do and don't do. Only time I jump into fights is usually when there's a cpu or someone actually manages to piss me off (not so easy xD). She and I moved to skype to chat all the time, we try to join up in bb every night and just mess around. Thought about commenting on a really strange and annoying group last night, but I thought against it. The person seemed to level out near the end, but the whole thing was still extremely irksome for the three hours we spent with this one person.

You'll know when it's us when you see certain characters spending an extreme amount of time together ;)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hey firel i think that was you with the red tink in a room with red gw and blue mk i was the laggy tink so i left

i did some jvc with bombs and dropping bombs on the platform on frigate

fine green marth red link i wanted to fight the red link but noo you ignored me fgt

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
faced nothing but noobs all day who had to resort to double and triple teaming me, from a ******** sonic who knew he couldn't take my sonic on in a 1v1 on 75m and so he just ran away the whole time, to some noob ike/failco user and his buddy(can't remember who they picked), to some noob snake and ness users.

all of these idiots either had item spam on while double teaming me, or gave each other kills to keep me from winning. None of these wimps could take me on in a 1v1 and they knew it. I have a feeling at least one of em is a user here, cuz they did know a few tiny tricks, but overall i'm still more than confident saying i'd destroy em in a 1v1.

oh well, off to work

@link and ike lover i can face ya tomorrow, not today.
lmao that sonic was me you *** i was trolling your ass but then you got mk srs

you have to give me props for winning on bf while doing nothing

you also gotta give me props for that sd vs your mk too close calls but you gayed me with a bomb fgt

i do apologize if you felt terribly intimidated ;(

(spoiler)i wish i could play sonic(/spoiler)

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
I was just on with a green and brown Bowser. Spent most of the time goofing around with klaw and pulling aggro from everyone else. Good stuff from the guys I was in the room with though.

link2702

Smash Champion
lmao that sonic was me you *** i was trolling your *** but then you got mk srs

you have to give me props for winning on bf while doing nothing

you also gotta give me props for that sd vs your mk too close calls but you gayed me with a bomb fgt

i do apologize if you felt terribly intimidated ;(

(spoiler)i wish i could play sonic(/spoiler)

even though I know what to expect because its basic brawl, i just hate when my opponents either double team me, or run away the entire match, both of which you were doing quite a lot, I hate trolls in basic brawl....*sigh* IDK why i continue to go there, the times are slim anymore when i get a full room who wants to go all out in a FFA, or wants to watch as me and another player go at it in a 1v1.

considering all the crap you were doing in other matches, it was a satisfying way to end when that bomb landed next to me without exploding so i could throw it in your face.

/:salt:

I had a feeling it was you after reading your other post. man Dark why you gotta be that dirty? :sadsheep:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Darn it! Why can't I find these players in this thread? And I've seen a Sleepy Jiggs texture that could Dacus. Well I did find out that 'Twii' is that Black Zelda I'd see all the time (and still do). So I found someone from my area. :) Alright, thank you for your time.

I was reading the posts between you and Twili and I noticed that you said you see a Black Zelda all the time. Have you by chance seen someone else in the group who will usually play as Green Zelda, Red/Dark Marth, and sometimes (rarely) switch to Dark Link/Gold? The person will usually spend A LOT of time with the Dark Zelda, dash dance a lot, run/walk on the edge, and pivot walk/throw? If so then I'm that person. You said you still do see her so then there's a good chance you've seen me too since Twili and I play in the same group every time we go on BB xD Was just wonderin'...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh cool :D who should I look for to know when it's you? Obviously I'm easy to spot, with what I do and don't do. Only time I jump into fights is usually when there's a cpu or someone actually manages to piss me off (not so easy xD). She and I moved to skype to chat all the time, we try to join up in bb every night and just mess around. Thought about commenting on a really strange and annoying group last night, but I thought against it. The person seemed to level out near the end, but the whole thing was still extremely irksome for the three hours we spent with this one person.

You'll know when it's us when you see certain characters spending an extreme amount of time together ;)
I pretty much start as a Tan Ike, and yeah... I have Brown D3, Light Blue Game And Watch Purple ToonLink, Red Donkey Kong and so... these are the most characters I choose all the time. Yes I like to watch you Zeldas kick some butt :D Makes me want to join in. I don't know why... It only happens when a Zelda is fighting another character. Zelda vs Zelda... I must watch and taunt to cheer them on :D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
To the player who thinks they're all that and a bag of chips for beating people up with a hacked warioman because you couldn't win before, congrats. You know how to hack and hide behind them instead of fighting fair because you know you can't beat people 1v1. Using the afc kirby for free points? Valiant. "Forgetting" to suicide at the end to freeze everyone else's wiis? Magnificent. I hope you're happy, you only succeed at being a chump who can't fight, I hope you win a ban hammer delivered personally from Nintendo themselves. Have a nice evening.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
even though I know what to expect because its basic brawl, i just hate when my opponents either double team me, or run away the entire match, both of which you were doing quite a lot, I hate trolls in basic brawl....*sigh* IDK why i continue to go there, the times are slim anymore when i get a full room who wants to go all out in a FFA, or wants to watch as me and another player go at it in a 1v1.

considering all the crap you were doing in other matches, it was a satisfying way to end when that bomb landed next to me without exploding so i could throw it in your face.

/:salt:

I had a feeling it was you after reading your other post. man Dark why you gotta be that dirty? :sadsheep:
i never double or triple teamed you i stayed to myself because i knew youd come after me. Fighting on 75m is never a good idea. So avoiding you was better for me since the hazzards are really op. You also caught me in a time where i didnt necessarily feel up to fighting, it happens. You and me got the same problem, when were in the mood we always come online at the wrong time of day

Player -0

Smash Hero
This thread always makes me laugh.
That's good to know, laughing is good for you.

To the player who thinks they're all that and a bag of chips for beating people up with a hacked warioman because you couldn't win before, congrats. You know how to hack and hide behind them instead of fighting fair because you know you can't beat people 1v1. Using the afc kirby for free points? Valiant. "Forgetting" to suicide at the end to freeze everyone else's wiis? Magnificent. I hope you're happy, you only succeed at being a chump who can't fight, I hope you win a ban hammer delivered personally from Nintendo themselves. Have a nice evening.
Yeah I've fought that guy, he sucks, camping with MK ftw, although camping with Sonic might be better.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
By the way, who was that green mario that kept jumping off the ledge whenever I screwed up on my ledge tech and SD'd? That guy was hilarious.

link2702

Smash Champion
think i might of just ran into the warioman hacker y'all are discussing....little ***** and his group of **** couldn't take me on in a 1v1 so they triple teamed me, then he went warioman the match after.

seriously what is it with wimps lately in basic brawl who run away all match and/or double/triple team people. Is it really so hard for these noobs to just accept that someone's better than they are at the game?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was reading the posts between you and Twili and I noticed that you said you see a Black Zelda all the time. Have you by chance seen someone else in the group who will usually play as Green Zelda, Red/Dark Marth, and sometimes (rarely) switch to Dark Link/Gold? The person will usually spend A LOT of time with the Dark Zelda, dash dance a lot, run/walk on the edge, and pivot walk/throw? If so then I'm that person. You said you still do see her so then there's a good chance you've seen me too since Twili and I play in the same group every time we go on BB xD Was just wonderin'...
Yes, I see you all the time then. :) I do see two players doing that (by pivot dashing and just being all silly xD). I still haven't seen three Zeldas brawl each other. Man! :( Stop being so friendly! XD Get aggressive and whoomp each other's bottoms :)

Okay, here's what you do when a Warioman is in your room. Be all sonics and pick temple, then jab each other and fall of the ledge to get a point, if the Warioman is running after you, then just do Sonic's down air dive kick. The one Sonic that watches (taunt to get his attention. Once he goes after the taunting Sonic, but if he doesn't then just wait for a chance to switch with the other Sonics, but if the Wario is chasing you then just run away from him and let the other two Snoics continue giving each other points. If the Wario man goes after the two jabbing each other (then let one of them leave and let the lonely Sonic jump in.

Warioman can only hit you (that's it) so you can just run away from him and give each others kills to be on Sudden Death (and he's not). I promise you he'll leave or go insane and attack anyone. Even if he does (then let the two Snoics run away) from him a jab each other ( keep switching Sonics and keep doing this until two or three Sonics are on Sudden Death). The important thing is to have Sonics on Sudden Death. He can only pick any stage (that isn't Temple). But there's three players that can just pick temple. He will eveually lose it and down air all the way to kill one of the Sonics. Now he's regular Wario. Do your worst. ;D

This guide is brought to you by, haxs! You just can't get enough hacks. Hack your Wii today!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
^ Zeldas can't battle each other. It's a hidden programming rule, that if two Zeldas try to engage in battle, anyone in the battle's Wiis will self-destruct.

But If the miracle occurs that your Wii doesn't explode, Zelda battles are literaly the dumbest mirror ever to exist. > _ >

HYP3R

Smash Lord
As much as I sympathize with you, nintendo stopped banning people ever since the Wii U came out. :L

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
^ Zeldas can't battle each other. It's a hidden programming rule, that if two Zeldas try to engage in battle, anyone in the battle's Wiis will self-destruct.

But If the miracle occurs that your Wii doesn't explode, Zelda battles are literaly the dumbest mirror ever to exist. > _ >
What about Peaches? :) Where's AP when you need him :D

Player -0

Smash Hero

Sonic dittos.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
What about Peaches? :) Where's AP when you need him :D
If your talking about admiral pit, he's retired from basic brawling. if you need him he's over at the smash bros for wii U social thread.

It's funny that you guys take dis so seriously tho, dis ain't no ranked or tourney match :laugh: .

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
As much as I sympathize with you, nintendo stopped banning people ever since the Wii U came out. :L

It's still a nice thought that would give me happy dreams. Too bad.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If your talking about admiral pit, he's retired from basic brawling. if you need him he's over at the smash bros for wii U social thread.

It's funny that you guys take dis so seriously tho, dis ain't no ranked or tourney match :laugh: .

Aren't you and your other friend those trolls that stalk AP wherever he goes? That's pretty sad dude. But lets change the subject, shall we? asic Brawl has more tech skill players than you'll ever find in any other Sites.

Player -0

Smash Hero

It's just annoying when you find people that do dumb things like hack and while he's hacking everyone gangs up on you.
Edit: It's like one of those people on "MMO" games who play just to troll people and have really low self esteem. I've come by one of these people while playing Realm of the Mad God and he had like 3-4 buddies that just spammed me in private chat, I took my leave saying I have things to do with my life and the troll then proceeded to say the same thing (trolls that can't make up better ways to troll are dissapointing) and started acting like he was better than me. Overall, it was fairly depressing knowing that people actually go online to do that, they must have a really depressing life.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
dang link2702 u were hecka good your pit and samus was hecka good it was very fun until next time its me i got hecka good just battling u my link is beast now thanks just to let u know u are a GOD at ssbb bye until next time and if any body wants to battle me send a pm peace and
peace on the street son

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
Hehe, I love poking "idle" players knowing they're there and getting them all mad to start chasing me while I run like I'm running from a rabid dog! Grrr rawr rawr xD

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink

actually peaches are the dumbest a lot of Zeldas are very good and every single peach i meet sucks so u shouldn't be talking i am a huge legend of zelda fan that is like a threat to me

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
actually peaches are the dumbest a lot of Zeldas are very good and every single peach i meet sucks so u shouldn't be talking i am a huge legend of zelda fan that is like a threat to me

Actually, peach dittos rock IMO, to each his own. Don't feel threatened though (Unless I missread?) it was just a joke because Zelda really almost never battle. It's kinda a lame fight if they do though. > _ >

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Aren't you and your other friend those trolls that stalk AP wherever he goes? That's pretty sad dude. But lets change the subject, shall we? asic Brawl has more tech skill players than you'll ever find in any other Sites.
What? I barely know the dude, i just happen to know that he used to basic brawl as a golden pit, and just so happens to be in the same thread that i go to. (well not anymore since that thread is dead) nice job jumping to conclusion tho :laugh: Basic brawl has the best tech skill players?.... mm i'd say an aib ladder is better if you want better competition. Basic brawl is a place where no one fights at all and just do tricks that will probably have no use in a real battle.

@player-0 hmm yeah well there's nothing you can do about that, there's gonna be alot of noobs in basic brawl doing that since there's no more bans. Why don't you just go to team battle?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What? I barely know the dude, i just happen to know that he used to basic brawl as a golden pit, and just so happens to be in the same thread that i go to. (well not anymore since that thread is dead) nice job jumping to conclusion tho :laugh: Basic brawl has the best tech skill players?.... mm i'd say an aib ladder is better if you want better competition. Basic brawl is a place where no one fights at all and just do tricks that will probably have no use in a real battle.

@player-0 hmm yeah well there's nothing you can do about that, there's gonna be alot of noobs in basic brawl doing that since there's no more bans. Why don't you just go to team battle?

Oh,my fault Zero. Hmm...interesting words you typed there.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh,my fault Zero. Hmm...interesting words you typed there.
Hmm no biggie, I wanted to challenge AP since i never faced him and I heard he's good, but he's retired so yeah.

Anyway I just hang around this thread cause its funny. carry on with your diary's then.

Top Bottom