• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So great games to a Brown Mario that knew how to use the cape very well. He did those up air strings and then did a forward smash (which I shielded) then he started to camp with fire balls and then did a really nice gimp. Up airs again, and waited for my recovery then caped me the other way. I then fought a Green Zelda that did some nice creative strings. Like a full hop neutral air to a forward air. Overall good night and fun matches! Thanks for the matches (whoever you are).

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Seriously, **** whoever is green wario spamming laughing taunt. A real troll good thing I stopped letting him win with sonic. Come on step it up (smirk).

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So recently I just saw this Blue Ike... he was really mobile and I want to know is it any of you guys? Like seriously he's very mobile and I'm quite impressed, even though I'm a scrub~

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
Now I was raised in a sandbox, next to you and her
You was holding the handgun, she was giving birth
To a baby boy to be just like you, I wonder what's that worth
I-I wonder if you ever knew that you was a role model to me first
The next day I-I woke up in the morning, seen you on the news
Looked in the mirror, then realized I-I-I had something to prove
You told me "Don't be like me, just finish watching cartoons"
Which is funny now cause all I see is Wile E. Coyotes in the room

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
I should probably document my recent Wi-Fi experiences, too. ^-^

This all happened last night, around 1:00 AM - 2:00 AM EST, I think. I was a Red Ike while the other players were a Green Peach, a Goggled Pikachu, and another player that often switches characters. Both the Goggled Pikachu and the player that often switches characters were hostile, though the former became friendly some time during our later games. I noticed that whenever I was attacked by either of the two players, the Green Peach would intervene and stop the attacker. As a result, the Green Peach and I established a sort of friendship, signaling one another with taunts (I did only the down taunt) and occasional single-crouching.

After several matches, everyone left the room. Eventually, as a Red Marth, I found myself with another set of players on the Lylat Cruise stage, and among these players happened to be a Green Peach. I was curious to find out whether or not this was the same Green Peach from the past set of games. There was a DK and a Toon Link on the stage, so this DK player proceeded to attack me. As what I've noticed before, the Green Peach stepped in and engaged the DK player in a duel. The Toon Link and I watched from the sidelines while the fighting between the Green Peach and the DK took place. There were a few instances during their duel that the Green Peach would signal a single-crouch toward my direction. I then single-crouch accordingly, cheering on. Convinced that this may be the same Green Peach, I immediately switched to Red Ike for the rest of the games after that, hoping this player would recognize me. This last stage I played in was Temple, and here, there are two DKs. I spammed the down taunt and the Green Peach came toward me, using the same pattern of taunts and single-crouches like before. We even purposely shattered our shields. When sudden death came, we ran to the right end of the stage. I signaled my last single-crouch before I left Wi-Fi for the rest of the day.

Good, pleasant games to all of the above-mentioned players, especially the Green Peach. ^-^

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GG's to a green snake on Smashville that wanted to 1vs1 me in basic, you then went black wolf and used wolf's u-smash to propel yourself forward, and took one point off me after I took one off you. I was the blue falco, black wolf, black bowser, and default colored (red and blue in one costume) Ike. I don't know who you are, though you play like a skilled opponent, I hope we face each other again soon.

midna.

Smash Cadet
whenever i go online i always meet twe peopple, this one guy who would always be red toon link and who was a good match (but was frustratingly better then me), and then there was this other guy who would always be red snake, and falco or something, red toon link kicked my ass but red snake would usually wait with me until sudden death then we would see who survived the bombs, to communicate with eachother we usually crouched repeatedly, i always be green character, my favourite character are marth, pikachu, snake, ike, falco and toon link, i wouldnt mind finding those people, its been interesting findding them online all the time, i wouldnt mind getting their friend codes.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I should probably document my recent Wi-Fi experiences, too. ^-^

This all happened last night, around 1:00 AM - 2:00 AM EST, I think. I was a Red Ike while the other players were a Green Peach, a Goggled Pikachu, and another player that often switches characters. Both the Goggled Pikachu and the player that often switches characters were hostile, though the former became friendly some time during our later games. I noticed that whenever I was attacked by either of the two players, the Green Peach would intervene and stop the attacker. As a result, the Green Peach and I established a sort of friendship, signaling one another with taunts (I did only the down taunt) and occasional single-crouching.

After several matches, everyone left the room. Eventually, as a Red Marth, I found myself with another set of players on the Lylat Cruise stage, and among these players happened to be a Green Peach. I was curious to find out whether or not this was the same Green Peach from the past set of games. There was a DK and a Toon Link on the stage, so this DK player proceeded to attack me. As what I've noticed before, the Green Peach stepped in and engaged the DK player in a duel. The Toon Link and I watched from the sidelines while the fighting between the Green Peach and the DK took place. There were a few instances during their duel that the Green Peach would signal a single-crouch toward my direction. I then single-crouch accordingly, cheering on. Convinced that this may be the same Green Peach, I immediately switched to Red Ike for the rest of the games after that, hoping this player would recognize me. This last stage I played in was Temple, and here, there are two DKs. I spammed the down taunt and the Green Peach came toward me, using the same pattern of taunts and single-crouches like before. We even purposely shattered our shields. When sudden death came, we ran to the right end of the stage. I signaled my last single-crouch before I left Wi-Fi for the rest of the day.

Good, pleasant games to all of the above-mentioned players, especially the Green Peach. ^-^

i cant wait to battle u sometime i will add you :awesome:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Does anyone ever notice in Basic Brawl, that the connection is more clear from lag, but when you one vs one someone you get a butt load of lag :/ What's up with that?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
ggs to Ness and pikachu in tb just now played an hour or so and pretty much got beat pretty bad unless I was Kirby lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Man this place went down hill :/ I know why of course and I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Great matches to a Red Peach. Thanks for the fun matches! I was the Light Blue Mr.Game And Watch.

OMG I FOUND MY GANON FRIEND! BUT HE'S GREEN!...

He did the super jump, and the temple platform forward smash cancel and I found him :D If you're reading this fight me like old times! Before I left Basic Brawl to a ex site.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
ggs to Ness and pikachu in tb just now played an hour or so and pretty much got beat pretty bad unless I was Kirby lol
I think that Pikachu may have been me if one of the player slots had people leaving several times. If that's the case, GGs back.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
well because i haven't been playing since 1 year and so now im not that g8
You're a Link main? This week we Link ditto my Link brethren! I don't pay attention to the bottom the profile (where your icons show your main and stuff). Also why didn't you come and brawl me? I always except brawls (except some obscene people). As long as it doesn't lag too much, then you'll see some cool tricks and stuff with my Link :D

I'd brawl you now.. but I got some work to do. See you this weekend! Or whenever I'm done working on that particular task that is annoying me for three days. xD

Seriously I'm only interested In Link dittos. I have a feeling you'll like my Link X)

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
You're a Link main? This week we Link ditto my Link brethren! I thought you main Ike (which I'm not interested) I ditto them all the time... It's boring as heck! Also why didn't you come to me to brawl? I always except brawls (except some obscene people). As long as it doesn't lag too much, then you'll see some cool tricks and stuff :D

Seriously I'm only interested In Link dittos. I have a feeling you'll like my Link X)
u want to be friends if u do my friend code is 2409 6924 1152

give me yours

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
During the past few days I have not found any friend matches so I have been on basic brawl.

During basic brawl I seem to have encountered the same three people one being a Zelda/Peach the other one running Ike/Wolf then one playing Kirby/T.link. When I encountered them, they 3v1'd me. Then SD'd if any of them got sudden death as long as I didn't get it too. I saved some of those replays, because those matches were funny. Sounding familiar to anyone?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh yeah! I forgot to type this up yesterday. Good games to a very mobile Samus/Zero Suit Samus! They were fun games! I was the Tan Ike, Light Blue Mr.Game And Watch, and the Purple ToonLink.

I switched from Ike, because lag started to kick in, (and I hate it when I'm not moving the way I want to move with Ike). I then went Game And Watch and well... won you pretty badly (but we were giving each other the points back) so that was nice. :D

Making it a simple, intense, all aggro Basic Brawl match. You then went MetaKnight and I won you with my Game And Watch (again we gave back each other the points) , then I started to mess around. Why? Because I wanted to see how exactly you were playing with your MetaKnight. Like were you upset? Seemed like you were, but It's just a game bud and you were fun!I'm always aggressive (so It looks like I'm swinging like a mad man xD, but I'm not, I'm just playing Ike the way I want to play him).

Also, I was pretty annoyed that I couldn't grab you at times... kept grabbing the opposite direction... so that means I was grabbing nothing... just video game air. xD Didn't down smash as well... I have no idea why I wasn't preforming any down smashes at times... pretty sure it's because I was to preoccupied on controlling my Ike the way I want him to be controlled. Ain't no lag going to stop that! Ha ha!

I then went ToonLink... and that's when lag really kicked in, I couldn't buffer my moves correctly, then l wanted to leave the room, but I was having too much fun with you! But still... I'm like forget this, it was fun, now it needs to end. So thank you for the matches! I hope to brawl you again today! Your Zero Suit Samus was very flashy (at times) reminds me of Salem a little bit.

TheBlueFalcon

Smash Cadet
Just had to leave a good room. My blue Falcon faced off against a green Falcon and white Peach/regular? Zelda in some friendlies. Another white Peach was a spectator.

Fun matches and some skilled opponents. Hope to Brawl them again.

- TBF

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
fricin when i played ssbb i was marth for some reason all 3 people came after for no ******** reason i learned that i suck with marth :c :confused: :glare: :( but when i was link and ike i unleashed my rage i did hella combos i beat the c*** out of them in your face the link and zelda loved each other that link thought he was better than me well he lost yeah victory is my destiny :bee: :awesome: :b: :chuckle: there was a red :link2:,a green :zelda:, regulular colored :lucas:,and a blue :ike: they were preety good bye :younglinkmelee:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
can somebody reply to me or at least something because im boared help solution im going to the skate park write now actually not write now

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
fricin when i played ssbb i was marth for some reason all 3 people came after for no ******** reason i learned that i suck with marth :c :confused: :glare: :( but when i was link and ike i unleashed my rage i did hella combos i beat the c*** out of them in your face the link and zelda loved each other that link thought he was better than me well he lost yeah victory is my destiny :bee: :awesome: :b: :chuckle: there was a red :link2:,a green :zelda:, regulular colored :lucas:,and a blue :ike: they were preety good bye :younglinkmelee:
Wow. Congrats on your victory. I remember having an intense Marth ditto over Wi-Fi a few years ago. It was a narrow victory for me since I almost lost. ^-^

Top Bottom