• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

link2702

Smash Champion
oh snap....

dat call out....

I faced GYK's link a few weeks ago, and i'ma not take sides here either way, but all I'll say is if his ike is anything like his link, don't underestimate him. I haven't faced ryuga so idk how good you are.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So get this! ... Cody called me a joke :( Wow... I'm just a joke huh? You responding to everything I do and watching my conversations on YouTube. I respond and you're silent. You're hilarious bud! Also this is not a call out. Lmo! I've fought this dude this dude back when we were tight. I'd use my Yoshi (don't play him anymore). He'd use Ike ( which I know how he plays him). Lets just say a washed up San Ike main. Yeah that's better. No where near Ryo as well. Lmo! Not even close to Sking as well xD You're all jabs and grabs. Oh! And be sure to use a different character! I will play you this weekend. I'll message you, but right now you're not worth my time. Also that post was funny because of the gif. People will always remember me and my Yoshi (the truth and nothing but the truth).

@ Link, I can assure you that my Ike is far more superior than my Link. Mostly because Ikes more powerful and yeah.

So you call me out! You call me out? Ha ha you really have the words to call me out huh? Yeah I'm bad, you're young. I suck, you're free, I'm a nobody, you're banned from your main account (on Aib).

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Ryuga1.ai (Cray told me by the way).

Heres his new account X) http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Reggie Bush.ai

So keep talking that I'm a nobody, while you get banned from your own home.

This is so win xD

Anyway I fought a fun Peach yesterday! Knew how to Bonewalk and was so fast :O Thanks for the games! They were so fun <3

So I'll pm you (so you don't disturb the peace in here...) as Per did already and I tired to stop it. Well alright then. I'm the bad guy as always. X)

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
rofl i love all the comments regarding my username, as if i didn't consciously pick it knowing full well what it means.

wtf, GYK? i've "always wanted you to fail?" you know nothing about me. please, close your legs as there's a putrid stench emitting down there. i simply just think it's bull**** you're fronting as such a fine, upstanding guy when you've demonstrated many times in the past you're anything but. i'd leave it alone if you weren't the annoying little **** you are, so reveal your true colors already and get yourself banned once more, hopefully permanently

lol man this bitchfest's really gay and i probably shouldn't have said anything to start it, but GYK, you seriously piss me off so it couldn't have been helped.

maybe i should just take my own advice and ignore you on here, since at this point, i'm now deliberately contributing to the derailment of this thread. at the risk of sounding like a third-grader: to everyone except GYK, i am sorry.

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
So get this! ... Cody called me a joke :( Wow... I'm just a joke huh? You responding to everything I do and watching my conversations on YouTube. I respond and you're silent. You're hilarious bud! Also this is not a call out. Lmo! I've fought this dude this dude back when we were tight. I'd use my Yoshi (don't play him anymore). He'd use Ike ( which I know how he plays him). Lets just say a washed up San Ike main. Yeah that's better. No where near Ryo as well. Lmo! Not even close to Sking as well xD You're all jabs and grabs. Oh! And be sure to use a different character! I will play you this weekend. I'll message you, but right now you're not worth my time. Also that post was funny because of the gif. People will always remember me and my Yoshi (the truth and nothing but the truth).

@ Link, I can assure you that my Ike is far more superior than my Link. Mostly because Ikes more powerful and yeah.

So you call me out! You call me out? Ha ha you really have the words to call me out huh? Yeah I'm bad, you're young. I suck, you're free, I'm a nobody, you're banned from your main account (on Aib).

This is so win xD

Anyway I fought a fun Peach yesterday! Knew how to Bonewalk and was so fast :O Thanks for the games! They were so fun <3

So I'll pm you (so you don't disturb the peace in here...) as Per did already and I tired to stop it. Well alright then. I'm the bad guy as always. X)

1st before you bring up **** know what your talking about I needed a new account so

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings

This is so win xD

I asked to be banned and get a new account that was done.
My student ***** Sking and im the king of wifi ikes I dont respond to a old scrub yoshi that i used 2 3 stock constantly and you lied about all your wins also U can play me now like I said

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
rofl i love all the comments regarding my username, as if i didn't consciously pick it knowing full well what it means.

wtf, GYK? i've "always wanted you to fail?" you know nothing about me. please, close your legs as there's a putrid stench emitting down there. i simply just think it's bull**** you're fronting as such a fine, upstanding guy when you've demonstrated many times in the past you're anything but. i'd leave it alone if you weren't the annoying little **** you are, so reveal your true colors already and get yourself banned once more, hopefully permanently

lol man this *****fest's really gay and i probably shouldn't have said anything to start it, but GYK, you seriously piss me off so it couldn't have been helped.

maybe i should just take my own advice and ignore you on here, since at this point, i'm now deliberately contributing to the derailment of this thread. at the risk of sounding like a third-grader: to everyone except GYK, i am sorry.
Hes hated on aib for lying about wins.

Hes soon to be hated here but somehow he finds his self with low level players always

link2702

Smash Champion
damn what's with all the hate flying around.

on a side note I'll face ya ryuga, tired of noobs in basic brawl anyhow, wanna face some decent opponents again, besides, rarely do i get to face any lucario players, last I played was someone named bclucario(bad lag since he's from austraila....) and before that....flamewaveK years and years ago.

4084-1770-9673

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
damn what's with all the hate flying around.

on a side note I'll face ya ryuga, tired of noobs in basic brawl anyhow, wanna face some decent opponents again, besides, rarely do i get to face any lucario players, last I played was someone named bclucario(bad lag since he's from austraila....) and before that....flamewaveK years and years ago.

4084-1770-9673
you are hecka right i agree with u .do you want to face some time :)

i found a hecka good :pit:, :sonic:, :peach:, :wolf:, :olimar: he/she bet the c*** out of me
now im going to train everyday so i can be a pro at this game

go mew2king :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa: :denzel: :denzel: :denzel: :denzel: :denzel: :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa::):happysheep:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay! You make no sense what so ever. You call me a "old srub that gets 2 3 stock." Right! I lose to you all the time huh? Yet we spent every freaken day chilling with each other. And when I'd hang with someone else you'd think I left you. This will sound "Gayyyyyyyyyyyy" but I never did dude, you were the one that left me and came up with all this dissing.

So, who are the people that typed or said that "I never beat them." I need direct names (so you're not saying rubbish that sound like you're typing up truth).

What!?... Mum minded morron! XD I was hated because I dissed Aib and so called a 'troll.' That's still nice of you for not saying the troll part. You do care :D

Low life players? Really!? Guess that means Link, Periwinkle,Path, Adrimal Pit, Joey, and many more. ( I apologize to the people that I haven't seen or forgot about.

So let me this straight. You asked the mods to bann you (even though you have more badges and you have all the friends you had.)

So now you have a new account (which means you have less friends on your list and less badges). Makes sense to me. :)

Hated? I'm still hated and that will never change. People like Periwinkle are those people that won't ever believe I will change. That really will never stop me. I'm just going to continue to live my new life the way I want to see it.

Last thing, I'll play you tonight and that's that. I have things to do now, but I had to respond to this before things really get out of hand.. As If It will get any worse >.> I already added you by going to your Aib account and finding your code. You can do the samething but, tell you what? If you're still that lazy to go to my account (as if you haven't went there yet). And get my friend code from there, I'll give It to you night-time. Fair enough? K.

Player -0

Smash Hero
You know what?
I think we should have a giant FFA friends battle so we can smother each other in hate :happysheep:

Either way, this thread is awesome for me learning about AT's I can show off (or try to do) in Basic Brawl. I'll try Bone Walking and Free Pulling later. Take this to the Arena if you guys are sharing friend codes! I'm kind of liking the FFA battle idea though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Forget it, I don't care anymore or ever. Going on Basic Brawl and I hope to brawl and hang with some people :D

Super fun matches with a really good Lucas. I was the Light Mr.Game And Watch and Tan Ike. He he you're really fun and I hope to brawl you again. Thanks for the matches Black Lucas player.

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Okay! You make no sense what so ever. You call me a "old srub that gets 2 3 stock." Right! I lose to you all the time huh? Yet we spent every freaken day chilling with each other. And when I'd hang with someone else you'd think I left you. This will sound "Gayyyyyyyyyyyy" but I never did dude, you were the one that left me and came up with all this dissing.

So, who are the people that typed or said that "I never beat them." I need direct names (so you're not saying rubbish that sound like you're typing up truth).

What!?... Mum minded morron! XD I was hated because I dissed Aib and so called a 'troll.' That's still nice of you for not saying the troll part. You do care :D

Low life players? Really!? Guess that means Link, Periwinkle,Path, Adrimal Pit, Joey, and many more. ( I apologize to the people that I haven't seen or forgot about.

So let me this straight. You asked the mods to bann you (even though you have more badges and you have all the friends you had.)

So now you have a new account (which means you have less friends on your list and less badges). Makes sense to me. :)

Hated? I'm still hated and that will never change. People like Periwinkle are those people that won't ever believe I will change. That really will never stop me. I'm just going to continue to live my new life the way I want to see it.

Last thing, I'll play you tonight and that's that. I have things to do now, but I had to respond to this before things really get out of hand.. As If It will get any worse >.> I already added you by going to your Aib account and finding your code. You can do the samething but, tell you what? If you're still that lazy to go to my account (as if you haven't went there yet). And get my friend code from there, I'll give It to you night-time. Fair enough? K.
You named Scrubs. AP does not like you ask GOG if I asked to be banned. I never liked you because you were just another scrub I could use to get more recognition funny thing is IM the reason your banned today remember when you 1st got perma'd? Yeah I did that. I was kind of cooler with Kyle then I was with you sorry bud.

link2702

Smash Champion
i like how this failco earlier got destroyed by both my ganon and my link(as well as my luigi against his wolf) but when he wins one match against my samus in a sudden death, he suddenly thinks he's the king of the world and stops fighting the next match then D/C's. funny kid, remember your falco just got owned by both a GANON AND LINK, two matchups falco is supposed to dominate in, the fact that you barely won against a samus, aka another matchup you're "supposed" to do well in, shows you're not near as good as you think you are.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Forget it, I don't care anymore or ever. Going on Basic Brawl and I hope to brawl and hang with some people :D

Super fun matches with a really good Lucas. I was the Light Mr.Game And Watch and Tan Ike. He he you're really fun and I hope to brawl you again. Thanks for the matches Black Lucas player.
May have been my lucas, I remember the gnw but not much else lol.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
You know what?
I think we should have a giant FFA friends battle so we can smother each other in hate :happysheep:

Either way, this thread is awesome for me learning about AT's I can show off (or try to do) in Basic Brawl. I'll try Bone Walking and Free Pulling later. Take this to the Arena if you guys are sharing friend codes! I'm kind of liking the FFA battle idea though.
Any spots and ill join, haven't read all these posts lol.

TheBlueFalcon

Smash Cadet
Met a spineless smash-masher red Kirby who fluked a couple of stocks, spammed taunts and ran. He would do well to hope that he does not encounter my blue Ganondorf again.

Update: Later found a neutral Ganondorf skulking about who I suspect might have been the same player. Taken care of.

- TBF

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Met a spineless smash-masher red Kirby who fluked a couple of stocks, spammed taunts and ran. He would do well to hope that he does not encounter my blue Ganondorf again.

Update: Later found a neutral Ganondorf skulking about who I suspect might have been the same player. Taken care of.

- TBF
I play red kirby all the time, but I never taunt or run so it can't be me haha.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You named Scrubs. AP does not like you ask GOG if I asked to be banned. I never liked you because you were just another scrub I could use to get more recognition funny thing is IM the reason your banned today remember when you 1st got perma'd? Yeah I did that. I was kind of cooler with Kyle then I was with you sorry bud.
First of.. like seriously... who the heck even follows me like a friend? Like maybe four or five at most. Now when it comes to just brawling, meeting and leaving (that's everyone). What's my point? My point is I'm always going to be hated. Honestly do you think I care that people still look into my pasts? Not a

bit and you make some sense ( I believe that you were good friends with Kyle) but I was never per-banned. I was banned for good when I kept abusing BlazerKirby (cause I beat him and he said he's a big shot, then he says he wasn't trying, only with Kirby does he try). Then I kept saying johns and he sucks and ban me already so I don't have to stay in this hellhole. Soon enough It happened. I believe AP hates only the trolls and people that never grow up. I

actually chatted with him in Basic a while ago and It went well. I hope he's alright, haven't seen his Pit in Basic at all (or on the thread). My first ban was when I started to attack the mods for not believing anything I said, then it got worse and worse and worse. Now I'm AllIsBrawl's most hated (or top 3 categories for sure). You didn't do a dang thing, the only thing you did was say that I was Warrior (when I made a private account to chat with you (but you didn't like that for some reason). And some dude found out, then mods found out and I'm banned again. That's the only thing you did that dissed me.

I truly don't care anymore. You reap what you sow (which I reaped bad choices and I fixing them a day at a time). And you were that lazy to go to my Aib account. Alright, a promise is a promise, 0903 5382 1196 there you go and, I'm not paying you now. I'll play you at the very last. Because that's where you belong when It comes to following me everywhere I go (you want links?) I'm sure you don't want that so hush up and be patient until I finish with everyone else.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs to a black marth just now. I was Red Kirby. Always fun playing people that know how to 1v1 and team in bb.

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
First of.. like seriously... who the heck even follows me like a friend? Like maybe four or five at most. Now when it comes to just brawling, meeting and leaving (that's everyone). What's my point? My point is I'm always going to be hated. Honestly do you think I care that people still look into my pasts? Not a

bit and you make some sense ( I believe that you were good friends with Kyle) but I was never per-banned. I was banned for good when I kept abusing BlazerKirby (cause I beat him and he said he's a big shot, then he says he wasn't trying, only with Kirby does he try). Then I kept saying johns and he sucks and ban me already so I don't have to stay in this hellhole. Soon enough It happened. I believe AP hates only the trolls and people that never grow up. I

actually chatted with him in Basic a while ago and It went well. I hope he's alright, haven't seen his Pit in Basic at all (or on the thread). My first ban was when I started to attack the mods for not believing anything I said, then it got worse and worse and worse. Now I'm AllIsBrawl's most hated (or top 3 categories for sure). You didn't do a dang thing, the only thing you did was say that I was Warrior (when I made a private account to chat with you (but you didn't like that for some reason). And some dude found out, then mods found out and I'm banned again. That's the only thing you did that dissed me.

I truly don't care anymore. You reap what you sow (which I reaped bad choices and I fixing them a day at a time). And you were that lazy to go to my Aib account. Alright, a promise is a promise, 0903 5382 1196 there you go and, I'm not paying you now. I'll play you at the very last. Because that's where you belong when It comes to following me everywhere I go (you want links?) I'm sure you don't want that so hush up and be patient until I finish with everyone else.
Quit being a **** and play me

link2702

Smash Champion
jeez @ryuga you really got one hell of a vendetta against em.....

So i take it you won't face me then? :( oh well.

@link and ike lover

sorry i never got on today, other crap i had to take care of, from a guitar repair to grocery shopping, I got ya added but never got around to playing.

tomorrow i don't get off work until 6, and sunday and monday are out, so chances are it'll have to wait till aafter 10am tues or any time wed.

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
jeez @ryuga you really got one hell of a vendetta against em.....

So i take it you won't face me then? :( oh well.

@link and ike lover

sorry i never got on today, other crap i had to take care of, from a guitar repair to grocery shopping, I got ya added but never got around to playing.

tomorrow i don't get off work until 6, and sunday and monday are out, so chances are it'll have to wait till aafter 10am tues or any time wed.
No he's a old scrub that needs to realize hes ****ing terrible

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Hey, guys. I just came back after a long hiatus from Smash. I was an active lurker back in 2010 using another account then, but since I misplaced my log-in information, I am using a new one that you see before you now. It's good to be back. ^-^

By the way... Ryuga, I'm an Ike main from Michigan, too. ^-^

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
:dizzy: well...damn.

why not just take it to pms now guys seriously?
Because it's done. I said I'm bad and I'm a scrub. So there he shouldn't be messing with this place anymore. If he still does then he has internal brain issues. Like he wanted the answer and I said it. Now leave and never return. Thank you

Edit: Who's this Green Pit I keep seeing all the time?

... Honestly why are people caring so much about this guy? He's been nothing but trouble since he came in the thread. Yeah I called him out but, I wasn't thinking on what would happen after we played. If I played him there would be johning and I'm sure he'd never leave me alone. Besides he came in here to just see me type those words. I did that now he can leave, because he doesn't enjoy Basic Brawl. He just enjoys to think he's the best show there is. I know this guy and I know what I'm typing up. The more I view him (and remember how I was) the more I pity my own-self through his actions.

Now, can we get back to the Basic brawling please?

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Hey, guys. I just came back after a long hiatus from Smash. I was an active lurker back in 2010 using another account then, but since I misplaced my log-in information, I am using a new one that you see before you now. It's good to be back. ^-^

By the way... Ryuga, I'm an Ike main from Michigan, too. ^-^
Really where in Michigan? I'm pretty known in Michigan from my performances with Ike :3

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Really where in Michigan? I'm pretty known in Michigan from my performances with Ike :3
The Lower Peninsula. I haven't attended a single tourney, yet, but would like to at some point. Glad to see there's a formidable Ike player from the same state as me, representing the character. Hopefully, we get the chance to face one another personally, or by Wi-Fi. ^-^

Top Bottom