• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes, yes they were giving me weird looks xD like "who is 'her'?", me going "OMG it's her it's her". Idk it just seemed exciting to find someone I've been talking to on here, on there lol. And I know how you feel about viruses, pretty sure my laptop has one too since it's failing to boot; I'm working out of safe mode with networking right now. My friend and I were doing something like that, too, when I introduced her to taunt parties; we only matched up like twice out of about a hundred attempts though, sucked xD

And I'm pretty sure I just found you again! Way to team that CF, and man those bumpers, I was laughing hysterically the way we both kept bouncing off the stage! Felt bad for the Kirby though, I couldn't help KO'ing him a few times.

When we did it we got it a lot. I'm thinking that maybe we're finding each other quick and easy because we live kind of by each other. I live closer to you than I do Florida so...

Lol this Zelda is destroying me. I need help D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
When we did it we got it a lot. I'm thinking that maybe we're finding each other quick and easy because we live kind of by each other. I live closer to you than I do Florida so...

Lol this Zelda is destroying me. I need help D:

Man she's destroying both of us D: this one's real good, noteworthy. And I would say that's the case, yet my friend and I live literally five minutes from each other and yet can never get one another in the same match lol. Weird. OH no she disconnected us!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Man she's destroying both of us D: this one's real good, noteworthy. And I would say that's the case, yet my friend and I live literally five minutes from each other and yet can never get one another in the same match lol. Weird. OH no she disconnected us!

I started getting real mad. I'm glad we're not with her anymore. You would think being that close to each other you would find each other faster. I think the game tries to find people in the same city then it goes out of state. We would find each other like a few times every night we tried to do it. Did you guys use a chatting website to talk about it or did you just talk on the phone. We used a website.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I started getting real mad. I'm glad we're not with her anymore. You would think being that close to each other you would find each other faster. I think the game tries to find people in the same city then it goes out of state. We would find each other like a few times every night we tried to do it. Did you guys use a chatting website to talk about it or did you just talk on the phone. We used a website.

Yeah she was a pain, it sucks when someone mains your main better than you do. We actually used skype to chat, and videochatted while we did, it was funny even though we couldn't connect to one another. And omygod we are such safety hazards to one another I swear xD wonder if that Link really is friendly.. he did SD on sudden death, or tried to three times. I like how easily we're connecting :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I know, I hate it D:< Or I'll see some other character then get jealous at how good they are and I'll try to learn with them but I just can't. I <3 Zelda too much :') I totally forgot about skype. We were going to use skype but I don't really like it. Idk why but I prefer typing everything xD We could if try that thing tomorrow if you want. Lol I know. We've found each other like 3 times tonight.

Omg I love the 2:00 a.m and Panel de Pon music <3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I know, I hate it D:< Or I'll see some other character then get jealous at how good they are and I'll try to learn with them but I just can't. I <3 Zelda too much :') I totally forgot about skype. We were going to use skype but I don't really like it. Idk why but I prefer typing everything xD We could if try that thing tomorrow if you want. Lol I know. We've found each other like 3 times tonight.

Omg I love the 2:00 a.m and Panel de Pon music <3

Okay this is getting ridiculous. If I suddenly stop moving completely or I move differently than I usually do(random slow walking), my nunchuk's gone wiggy again. It keeps doing this and I'm worried it's going to give someone the wrong impression or get me killed unnecessarily in a CPU battle. I thought it was the external motion plus thing so I disconnected that but nope.

And yeah, I love seeing others who are good, and I wish I could be as good as them. I can stand being others, but Zelda will always be my favorite <3 I definitely prefer talking, it frees up my hands so I can brawl xD

Really? I always prefer listening to The Roost and K.K. Rider on smashville, it's why I try to choose it so much xD Roost sounds like this nice ballroom dance theme and I love it, oftentimes I'll drop out of BB to go listen to it in sound test lol also I've taken up green ZSS, used her to freak out and run from these crazy brawlers earlier xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay this is getting ridiculous. If I suddenly stop moving completely or I move differently than I usually do(random slow walking), my nunchuk's gone wiggy again. It keeps doing this and I'm worried it's going to give someone the wrong impression or get me killed unnecessarily in a CPU battle. I thought it was the external motion plus thing so I disconnected that but nope.

And yeah, I love seeing others who are good, and I wish I could be as good as them. I can stand being others, but Zelda will always be my favorite <3 I definitely prefer talking, it frees up my hands so I can brawl xD

Really? I always prefer listening to The Roost and K.K. Rider on smashville, it's why I try to choose it so much xD Roost sounds like this nice ballroom dance theme and I love it, oftentimes I'll drop out of BB to go listen to it in sound test lol also I've taken up green ZSS, used her to freak out and run from these crazy brawlers earlier xD

I didn't even notice xD it's ok though. I use the GC controller. I'm not good at anything else :p

LOL I just laughed when Pit hit me with that arrow. Will you be on tomorrow? Well, technically later :p I love being in BB with someone I know xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I didn't even notice xD it's ok though. I use the GC controller. I'm not good at anything else :p

LOL I just laughed when Pit hit me with that arrow. Will you be on tomorrow? Well, technically later :p I love being in BB with someone I know xD

I love the wiimote nunchuk combo, it feels so loose and right <3 lol I swear we're reading each other's minds sometimes, Zelda and ZSS at the same time.

Yeah I will be on tomorrow(today/later), I get off work at 7pm so I'll be home by like 7:30 or 8 and play kinda late, got a doctor's appointment thursday morning at 9 in the morning so prolly gonna be an early night. I'm on EST, what about you? I love knowing people in BB too, it feels better :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I love the wiimote nunchuk combo, it feels so loose and right <3 lol I swear we're reading each other's minds sometimes, Zelda and ZSS at the same time.

Yeah I will be on tomorrow(today/later), I get off work at 7pm so I'll be home by like 7:30 or 8 and play kinda late, got a doctor's appointment thursday morning at 9 in the morning so prolly gonna be an early night. I'm on EST, what about you? I love knowing people in BB too, it feels better :D

I tried it but I fail at using it. Same with just the wiimote. I never tried the other controller though. Idk what it's called. Lol that white one. I was choosing pink Zelda to match your gold Link then you chose dark Zelda xD I bet we'll find each other pretty easy again. How late do you usually stay up on nights like this? Do you usually play Brawl all night? Lol I do. It's addictive. I'm EST too. I like playing with people knowing their in the same time zone too :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
*they're
I tried it but I fail at using it. Same with just the wiimote. I never tried the other controller though. Idk what it's called. Lol that white one. I was choosing pink Zelda to match your gold Link then you chose dark Zelda xD I bet we'll find each other pretty easy again. How late do you usually stay up on nights like this? Do you usually play Brawl all night? Lol I do. It's addictive. I'm EST too. I like playing with people knowing their in the same time zone too :D
*they're

I just had to fix it

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Lol I think that's called the classic controller. Weird how we matched up like that even though one of us was late xD like how I matched our purple TLinks that one round. I usually stay up as late as possible, 5am at the latest especially with work the next day. I know I do now since I discovered how much fun BB is xD yeah same time zones make everything easier.

Also, dat Marth. Foreveralone! Gonna hop off for the night since mom's up and she hates when I stay up, one more round!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Lol I think that's called the classic controller. Weird how we matched up like that even though one of us was late xD like how I matched our purple TLinks that one round. I usually stay up as late as possible, 5am at the latest especially with work the next day. I know I do now since I discovered how much fun BB is xD yeah same time zones make everything easier.

Also, dat Marth. Foreveralone! Gonna hop off for the night since mom's up and she hates when I stay up, one more round!
I thought you did that TLink thing on purpose. I usually stay up this late too. I'm still in school but I'm home schooled now so it's easy for me. I can start anytime in the day.

Lol Marth was trying to find a buddy. Kk I will too. My mom doesn't like it much either. Hopefully tomorrow/later/whatever we can play longer. We need to find a different way to do this. We're spamming this thread xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I thought you did that TLink thing on purpose. I usually stay up this late too. I'm still in school but I'm home schooled now so it's easy for me. I can start anytime in the day.

Lol Marth was trying to find a buddy. Kk I will too. My mom doesn't like it much either. Hopefully tomorrow/later/whatever we can play longer. We need to find a different way to do this. We're spamming this thread xD

Ya I did do that TLink on purpose c; I'm not in school but I work, so work and its schedule sucks. I was just thinking that xD maybe figure out how to PM like I see other people telling other other people to do. SOMETHING FOR TOMORROW \o/ also I has cats. Goodnight, awesome taunting with you :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ya I did do that TLink on purpose c; I'm not in school but I work, so work and its schedule sucks. I was just thinking that xD maybe figure out how to PM like I see other people telling other other people to do. SOMETHING FOR TOMORROW \o/ also I has cats. Goodnight, awesome taunting with you :D
Oh ok lol. I thought you did. Do you work a lot of hours? Yeah I have no idea how or if you can on here. Find a random chatting website maybe? It would be quicker than waiting for our messages to show up like this. Lol random xD I do too. I have 2 :> goodnight. It was fun!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh ok lol. I thought you did. Do you work a lot of hours? Yeah I have no idea how or if you can on here. Find a random chatting website maybe? It would be quicker than waiting for our messages to show up like this. Lol random xD I do too. I have 2 :> goodnight. It was fun!
I wish I could edit my posts to get my nice small green text on my phone xD yeah we gotta find some way that's easier so people won't be like "will you two shut up already". Maybe Skype? Idk that may seem too personal, but it's an idea. And I meant I had a cat on me that very moment xD I have seven of them, if you'd believe me. I work very random hours, usually like 30 something a week, so it's money. All my posts are about to be bland for today xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I wish I could edit my posts to get my nice small green text on my phone xD yeah we gotta find some way that's easier so people won't be like "will you two shut up already". Maybe Skype? Idk that may seem too personal, but it's an idea. And I meant I had a cat on me that very moment xD I have seven of them, if you'd believe me. I work very random hours, usually like 30 something a week, so it's money. All my posts are about to be bland for today xD
Lol yeah they probably don't care about our matches. Idk about skype. Like you said, it could be too personal. I do know of a website but it's not a video chatting one. I believe you but 7?? I used to have at least 7 in the past but not all at once. Lucky ;)

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That was you? I remember quite a few matches with a certain red Ike who was really good. I sometimes do better at fighting when it's not a team-up kind of thing. Those other people get in the way too much, we hit each other, then we're all mad. I'm the kind of person who just wants to get in there and fight without any distractions. Lol idk who that Ike is but I kind of want to know. I've met him a few times on BB and I think I met you a few too. I think we had some matches a few nights ago but that could of been someone else. I don't really remember all who was there but I remember a really good red Ike. I always wanted to be a fighter like how you are. Quick moves and all that. I watch videos, one of my friends tried to show me, but nothing helps xD so when I go on BB I'll just show off by running/walking on the edge, pivot walking/throwing, stuff like that. I'm not a bad player but I'm not good either. Just average, I guess. If I see you again I'll watch the show. Lol I enjoy watching people fight. Especially when they're a competitive player. Did you ask because I seemed familiar?

From what I've seen, you're the type of person who could beat anyone up and win everytime. I'll be honest, when I was watching you fight that Snake I was hoping you'd win. You would've enjoyed it last night if you were in my group. There were three Zelda's in the group. One being that black Zelda. The other one was just chillin' but she started getting mad at all of us so it was kind of like us three fighting but at the same time the Zelda (not the black one) didn't want to hurt me. I could make it happen next time but my problem is a team-up. If I were to start it then they would just attack me... I'm not good in team ups. That's why I just chill in BB and don't fight unless someone wants to.

Yeah you and him would attack anyone that came near you xD I always came to near you to see what you were made out of. The Ike jumped too much, and all I had to do was wait for his jump and bait him to air dodge, then down air all day. You would use that fire-y ball (forgot name as well..) Then you'd leave at the same time... weird. :o then well I'd just wait for guys to return and you did xD Ha ha <3 And you weren't bad! Not a bit! You actually carried him more than once. Also thank you for the complement :D I also did wack that Snake so much once I went ToonLink. The reason why I switched from Ike was because he abused the lag and camped with grenades... really <.< and above all that I couldn't buffer jab cancel... and I messed up my back airs instead I did forward airs... then I messed up my forward tilts... and so on... Yeah I've fought every character before that were really good, so there isn't a match-up that will make me stuck. I'll actually use my knowledge and quick thinking to always make It in my favor. Except MetaKnight xD Unless I go Ike and like really play attention to all his movements and dash attacks and grabs, then I'll be fine. Yeah I fought that Zelda that you were talking about. Went Green Zelda and won pretty commanding-ly, then she went MetaKnight and I switched Ike and won a very big commanding lead. This isn't only casual players but good players as well... stop down smashing so much... use Nado and other moves... like I foguth this MetaKnight that only spammed up his shutter loop on ground... all I had to do was forward smash... k... OMG MAKE IT HAPPEN! I HOPE IT HAPPENS! ONLY ZELDAS FIGHTING :D WHILE I WATCH THE SHOW:smirk:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I have this replay saved where I was dark Zelda chilling with another dark Zelda and a blue Peach, when, of all people, another dark Zelda shows up and starts attacking Peach. She wanted nothing to do with it, so the other Zelda and I teamed her. Because honestly, if there's a Zelda wanting a fight and hits me to show it, I'll usually jump to fight them. I like seeing if the other one is good or just a spammer or poser. This one was pretty good, wasn't the Farore's spammer we've seen recently, and I won from an initial kill plus a bomb blew everyone off the stage in the last five seconds, one of those WHAT JUST HAPPENED moments. It was fun, honestly, fighting Zeldas/Sheiks while Peach just sat back and watched.

Also, weird, I'm in this BB with a white Ice Climbers who appears to be AFC, and a red Link who's doing nothing but jumping in place. Perfectly, too. And nevermind, I thought his controls were wigging out, but as soon as sudden death started he bombed himself, and IC moved once I leaped off the stage. Weird bros, y'all weird. xD

:O I believe I fought her two days ago but switched to a Green Zelda and won, then she went MetaKnight and I went Ike and won. Then she left. He he

Also I don't think people really care about you posting her a lot. Since many don't really post here... for some odd reason. You're actually making the form not seem dead :D That's a good thing! But you ladies still feel un-comfortable then I have a website that's just about regular chats. Let me know if you want to see it.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yeah you and him would attack anyone that came near you xD I always came to near you to see what you were made out of. The Ike jumped too much, and all I had to do was wait for his jump and bait him to air dodge, then down air all day. You would use that fire-y ball (forgot name as well..) Then you'd leave at the same time... weird. :o then well I'd just wait for guys to return and you did xD Ha ha <3 And you weren't bad! Not a bit! You actually carried him more than once. Also thank you for the complement :D I also did wack that Snake so much once I went ToonLink. The reason why I switched from Ike was because he abused the lag and camped with grenades... really <.< and above all that I couldn't buffer jab cancel... and I messed up my back airs instead I did forward airs... then I messed up my forward tilts... and so on... Yeah I've fought every character before that were really good, so there isn't a match-up that will make me stuck. I'll actually use my knowledge and quick thinking to always make It in my favor. Except MetaKnight xD Unless I go Ike and like really play attention to all his movements and dash attacks and grabs, then I'll be fine. Yeah I fought that Zelda that you were talking about. Went Green Zelda and won pretty commanding-ly, then she went MetaKnight and I switched Ike and won a very big commanding lead. This isn't only casual players but good players as well... stop down smashing so much... use Nado and other moves... like I foguth this MetaKnight that only spammed up his shutter loop on ground... all I had to do was forward smash... k... OMG MAKE IT HAPPEN! I HOPE IT HAPPENS! ONLY ZELDAS FIGHTING :D WHILE I WATCH THE SHOW:smirk:

Actually, for a sec it didn't sound like me but when you said I down smashed a lot, then yeah it was me :p I can't do quick thinking or fast moves when I fight against a really skilled player. And no problem! Your ToonLink is really good. Was the Zelda you were fighting spamming Farore's Wind a lot at the beginning of the match, making sure she hit people, then start fighting? Also was she a black Zelda? When I first met her she was pink then switched to black. It seems that you, me, and Twili all got the same Zelda. I guess she's one of those trolls >.>

TheBlueFalcon

Smash Cadet
Fought some good matches against a Marth (various colours) with my blue Falcon / Ganondorf. Spectators were Mario and later Zelda, had some CPU interruptions. Some lag but not too much of a problem.

Interesting fights, hope to battle him again.

- TBF

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I just left a group. I joined as a green King Dedede, and in the taunt group there was also a red Peach, a blue strip shirt Lucas, (he always used Lucas, and that one palatte only) and a pink Luigi. So when the Peach comes over to me and starts using her Toad counter move, I decide to play along and throw a Waddle Dee at her, only for the Luigi to attack me. I K.O'd him in Sudden Death with a Waddle Dee, and he next swittched to Lucas, while I switched to red Toon Link, and the Peach began using different colored Zeldas. He attempted to use Lucas' Final Smash in spite of the other friendly taunters in the match, though shockingly I actually didn't get hit from it. Not even once.

Once again, I beat him. Then he tried using dark Sonic, and failed again. Next he used purple Toon Link and managed to beat me only because of a Final Smash and a lucky hit in Sudden Death. (unlike him, I actually cared about accidentally hitting the other players) and K.O'd me and the blue Lucas. The next round I switched to green Pikachu, but he kept commiting suicide every time I hit him. He did that for most of the next round too, and then he switched to normal Kirby. I kept using green Pikachu and beat him, but near the end of the match he started trying to attack the others, which didn't end well. I switched to white Bowser and Zelda and I teamed up on the guy who was orginally just fighting me, who switched to blue Lucas that round. Finally, he just gave up and left.

I stayed as Bowser for one more round to fight a different player using Toon Link the next round, (the Zelda kept using Zelda) and after that I switched to green Fox, and a rather careless Jigglypuff player joined. That was my last match before leaving.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Actually, for a sec it didn't sound like me but when you said I down smashed a lot, then yeah it was me :p I can't do quick thinking or fast moves when I fight against a really skilled player. And no problem! Your ToonLink is really good. Was the Zelda you were fighting spamming Farore's Wind a lot at the beginning of the match, making sure she hit people, then start fighting? Also was she a black Zelda? When I first met her she was pink then switched to black. It seems that you, me, and Twili all got the same Zelda. I guess she's one of those trolls >.>
Ha ha ;D I'm just quick and of course I have fancy movement that can psych people out. Yup that's her... she should think twice before hitting anyone. She was just spamming her smashes. All I had to do was roll behind her and up smash, then I read her air dodged, so I did a neutral air then stop the hit stun by using her jab, and then grab her and throw her up, wait for her to air dodge, prepared my down tilts (that hit four times) then I did a Lighting Kick. Yeah I remembered one! :D Ha ha, thank you for the complement to my ToonLink. I'll use Ike next time and demonstrate some more quick moves and stuff. If you don't mind I would like you to watch a very good Zelda (in my opinion) best Zelda that ever lived! It's a combo video but It still looks like a real fight. No staged combos and such. He's the best Zelda In Europe and he's amazing with Zelda! Would learn a thing or two when watching a combo video. For instance It's the movement and quick attacks that you'll see as the video goes on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oay3GH3AkSU Enjoy ;)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ha ha ;D I'm just quick and of course I have fancy movement that can psych people out. Yup that's her... she should think twice before hitting anyone. She was just spamming her smashes. All I had to do was roll behind her and up smash, then I read her air dodged, so I did a neutral air then stop the hit stun by using her jab, and then grab her and throw her up, wait for her to air dodge, prepared my down tilts (that hit four times) then I did a Lighting Kick. Yeah I remembered one! :D Ha ha, thank you for the complement to my ToonLink. I'll use Ike next time and demonstrate some more quick moves and stuff. If you don't mind I would like you to watch a very good Zelda (in my opinion) best Zelda that ever lived! It's a combo video but It still looks like a real fight. No staged combos and such. He's the best Zelda In Europe and he's amazing with Zelda! Would learn a thing or two when watching a combo video. For instance It's the movement and quick attacks that you'll see as the video goes on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oay3GH3AkSU Enjoy ;)
I just watched the video and I gotta say, that person is amazing! Can you do stuff like that? I can only land a good lightning kick once in awhile. I'm not too good with fast moves. I try :/ I use the GC controller so maybe one of the other ones are better for this kind of stuff? That Zelda kind of sounds like she wasn't even trying. In my group she was pretty good, although that MK she was fighting wasn't even that good. I saw your Ike for that one round when I first got into the group. It was still really good. But yeah, if we ever get that same group again, which I'm sure we will, definitely use Ike once in awhile and give me a show xD

Player -0

Smash Hero
Was just in a Basic Brawl for quite a bit...

There was a white costumed wolf chilling around and would attack people when people hit him, even by accident (he would only do 1-3 attacks then stop). Later a zelda joined and would ask people for a fight and I was the only one who fought her but only fought her for about 2-3 rounds.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I just watched the video and I gotta say, that person is amazing! Can you do stuff like that? I can only land a good lightning kick once in awhile. I'm not too good with fast moves. I try :/ I use the GC controller so maybe one of the other ones are better for this kind of stuff? That Zelda kind of sounds like she wasn't even trying. In my group she was pretty good, although that MK she was fighting wasn't even that good. I saw your Ike for that one round when I first got into the group. It was still really good. But yeah, if we ever get that same group again, which I'm sure we will, definitely use Ike once in awhile and give me a show xD
Ha ha glad you enjoyed Ju Jux :) I never played him but I wish I did :( I did play Mocha. No doubt best Zelda I've ever fought! I did win but I didn't style and do stuff... See I never care about wins. I only care about stealing the peoples heart :D Anyway I can't use Zelda :/ I'm just fast and that pretty much beats players that play patient. There are many good players and even amazing in their skill, but if they are unfamiliar with speed and aggressive players, ten they'll get beat no doubt. Of course too much aggression will not be good wither :/ I learned that the hard way, but aggression with smart movement shuts any down. Anyway I'm on right now and I'm using Ike :D Hope to give you show princess Zelda ;)

Player -0

Smash Hero
Ha ha glad you enjoyed Ju Jux :) I never played him but I wish I did :( I did play Mocha. No doubt best Zelda I've ever fought! I did win but I didn't style and do stuff... See I never care about wins. I only care about stealing the peoples heart :D Anyway I can't use Zelda :/ I'm just fast and that pretty much beats players that play patient. There are many good players and even amazing in their skill, but if they are unfamiliar with speed and aggressive players, ten they'll get beat no doubt. Of course too much aggression will not be good wither :/ I learned that the hard way, but aggression with smart movement shuts any down. Anyway I'm on right now and I'm using Ike :D Hope to give you show princess Zelda ;)
If I ever find you it's time to Zair camp with Samus :awesome:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
PLUS MISSILES!? I DON'T THINK SO D:<
HA HA! Yes with missiles! I'll tell you why! Once you want to shot a missile, I can just dash attack you and continue on from there. Plus I know how to edge guard Samus. Samus has like three ways to get back onstage.

1. The small bomb stall to bait then down air

2. Long Zair recovery

3. Missile stall (which is the small missiles).

All I have to do Is use my recovery to catch you offstage and time my down air to spike your recovery once you want to get back onstage.

Of course if you camp good and good defensive, then you'll be fine. But It's Samus :/ Her kill power is terrible, but her frame trap and camp game is on par! He he ;) Want to try me?

Player -0

Smash Hero
HA HA! Yes with missiles! I'll tell you why! Once you want to shot a missile, I can just dash attack you and continue on from there. Plus I know how to edge guard Samus. Samus has like three ways to get back onstage.

1. The small bomb stall to bait then down air

2. Long Zair recovery

3. Missile stall (which is the small missiles).

All I have to do Is use my recovery to catch you offstage and time my down air to spike your recovery once you want to get back onstage.

Of course if you camp good and good defensive, then you'll be fine. But It's Samus :/ Her kill power is terrible, but her frame trap and camp game is on par! He he ;) Want to try me?
YOU CAN'T EDGEGUARD ME IF I NEVER GET OFF THE EDGE, Plus how can you dash attack me if I were going to missile you? If you were closer I could just Zair.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
YOU CAN'T EDGEGUARD ME IF I NEVER GET OFF THE EDGE, Plus how can you dash attack me if I were going to missile you? If you were closer I could just Zair.
Yeah but Zair doesn't doesn't push me far. It's just a pinch of an inch or smaller to be exact, so I can just jab you,shield,retreat, and whatever Is on my mind. I always go offstage :D But how do I attack? You'll never know ;)

Why don't you just brawl me and see for yourself?

.. Would you like for me to private message you my code?

link2702

Smash Champion
i swear i love ti when things go right and you get a 1v1 against a noob ike in basic brawl <3

especially when I'm playing as marth.

fair'd him to hell and back :awesome: rage quit right after.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Great games to the Link/Samus/Ike/PT (all default) in basic. Really awesome 1v1 matches despite the various interuptions, and really skilled as Link, might I add. I was the Peach/Zelda/Marth/Pit (all default).

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well that didn't go well... :/ K. I'll get camped to death by Samues's Zair and, I can't approach you when you'e shooting missiles at me (whether It's a small missile or big missile). I can't edge guard Samus either! Everything I type Is a lie! Just like how I never beat all those players from Aib (I got three stocked every-time I played them :/).

That friend code wasn't even real by the way :/ You're right! Samus's Zair, missiles, Temple, and items= Samus will always be the winner!

My Ike Is really bad by the way. I'd always get beat by players that would use their final smash and destroy me. I lose to Warioman as well! I can't even get away from him either! I'm just scared from sure nervousness that I have to wipe the sweat dripping from my forehead. I even have to see a therapist and spend hours, days, weeks, and even months to get over my nervousness towards Warioman. I can't tech or Sdi either (only Mr.Doom has the worst Sdi in the world!)

I'm even a bot that is controlled by Aliens to take over the world. Once you see this you better duck for cover. Unless you want your brains to be sucked out by Aliens. Your choice. And I'm a dream by the way! All of you are just imaging me by how bored you are. I'm all of your secret friend! I'm even a fairy as well, whenever you ask Santa or God for something, that will always be me wishing you those gifts you always wanted.
By the way, I lose to Samus's Zair a lot :/ I can't shield or step dodge either... I just run at her without even attacking. I run at you sacred out of my mind to press anything. Thinking that pushing that attack button will destroy the whole world. It's the secret button to laugh chemical nuclear missiles. The F.B.I as you know are listening to me and they're ready to attack, because they found out who caused 9/11! And the bombings all around the world! GYK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not GYK by the way. I'm COF now.

One last thing... I lose to Samus completely. She's that women you wish that was real! All strong and fights so strong that if she touches you or even looks at you! That you'll have to fall to your death, but If you don't then you'll get shot by me standing right behind you with a gun in my hand and, a knife in the other to cut you into pieces, and report back to the real Samus that no one knows about but only special elite people. I'm one of them! Level 65, been an agnet for the almighty Zero Suit Samus all my life. Was born to serve and protect the all mighty Zair that Samus never wants to do. It kills you in your sleep and if you shield it, It will melt your brains out! But you better pray that she never puts on her power suit... if she does then... Chuck Norris will wake up from his 1 million year sleep and quickly crawl in a small corner and yell from the top of his lungs! Saying! "THE WORLD IS OVER!"

I suck by the way~

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
I fight your pal "SmashKing" all the time on Basic and find his Zelda friend. I Ike ditto him all the time and win. Above all that I don't even main Ike. I'm a White Link main now. So you play Basic Brawl? Or do you miss me that much that you''d follow me all the way to Smashboards? Or are you here to actually enjoy Basic Brawl. Orrr.. Do you miss me that you just wanted to see me post something. Either way i'm joking XD Pretty sure I got you upset a little. So what are you here for Lord Ike?

Anyone here use a Red Link? Or a Gold Link? Just wondering since I sometimes like to watch others brawl. I find this really good Gold Link and Red Link that are fun to watch. Is it Path? Anyway just wondering since I enjoy your fights and our fights at times.
DONT NOBODY CARE ABOUT SKING NUB.

Top Bottom