• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Link and Ike Lover, if you ever see a very mobile, fast moving Ike (that's Tan), that will no doubt be me. I'd be White Link at times... but Link can't really fight 3vs1. Ike on the other hand can. My Gnw just does work on them. So how exactly do you want me to play? Just pick one character? Or a variety? I will no doubt be Link in the begging of our matches. Oh and have fun skateboarding dude ;)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GYK join us in my room were talking about things
Ha ha sorry bud, I was at work... I couldn't chat with you. Sorry, I'd like to have a look at your textures. ^_^ I'm not a big fan of textures, but do you actually make texture hacks? If so.. there is a special Link design that I always wanted to make. But I'm bad with textures X) If you could make my dream Link hack...

then I'll go crazy! Always wanted to make it... but never succeed. A guy from Aib was making for me... but I got (my alt account) banned, and so he never finished it... Cool bro! I'll use my main White Link and then I'll throw out some other characters for fun :) See you this Saturday!

And you don't have to like all my comments bro X) He he! So why haven't you made another combo video yet?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What does the Green Pit do? Explain please, could be me although I somewhat doubt.
Um... he just glides and stuff. He's a troll and all he does is forward smash, and the rapid Pit jabs. I just pick Ike, jab him and yeah I win :) Also where have you been D: And were you playing yesterday? If so then who were you playing, because I saw a Blue Peach, Blue Kirby and so on.

Double post I know...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so much salt in this TB room with me a mk and mario, we're not even playing srs lol

link2702

Smash Champion
i swear i hate it when half decent players double and triple team you.

these asshole yoshi, bowser and falco players earlier only beat me by double and triple teaming, none of these turds could take me on in a 1v1 and they knew it.

but on a side note, after the bowser and yoshi left, i finally got into a 1v1 against the failco....with my ice climbers.

I chaingrabbed the litle ***** to hell and back and he rage quit afterwards.

not so tough now are ya noob when you don't have you're little ******* to help ya?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I was playing earlier today as Red DK/Ike/Mario/Sonic and I kept running into this Brown Bowser who would also use Zelda once in a while and we were trying to set up some nice team combos against the other noobs. Dude was pretty good with bowser. I just wished we would have had the chance to 1v1 my DK.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
link2702 is this your black pit fighting white pit and a white snake? im the red sonic chilling out

Player -0

Smash Hero
Um... he just glides and stuff. He's a troll and all he does is forward smash, and the rapid Pit jabs. I just pick Ike, jab him and yeah I win :) Also where have you been D: And were you playing yesterday? If so then who were you playing, because I saw a Blue Peach, Blue Kirby and so on.

Double post I know...
Nope, I'll probably say if I've been on.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nope, I'll probably say if I've been on.

Oh okay, well who do you play most of the time? And I sometimes find a Blue Kirby that taunts and couches a lot, I always avoid that and hang at the edge of the stage facing away from everyone.

Also when the Blue Kirby comes near, I started to move around and stuff, waiting for a single strike. When the Blue Kirby just couches again and repeats her "annoying as taunt." Which... Hi xD I then walk away to another location, or hang on the edge until the Blue Kirby leaves. So, yeah! Is it you? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqgzOkfzLNU&feature=youtu.be&t=1m47s

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh okay, well who do you play most of the time? And I sometimes find a Blue Kirby that taunts and couches a lot, I always avoid that and hang at the edge of the stage facing away from everyone.

Also when the Blue Kirby comes near, I started to move around and stuff, waiting for a single strike. When the Blue Kirby just couches again and repeats her "annoying as taunt." Which... Hi xD I then walk away to another location, or hang on the edge until the Blue Kirby leaves. So, yeah! Is it you? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqgzOkfzLNU
I don't play blue kirby, I play Red Kirby, I made a list of what color characters I play, dunno where it went.
Who I go honestly just depends.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't play blue kirby, I play Red Kirby, I made a list of what color characters I play, dunno where it went.
Who I go honestly just depends.

Whoops! Messed up the link...

So you're a bad man? Hmm :o picking any character like it doesn't mean anything? Do you use Jiggalypuff by any chance? Sorry for the questions but I fought an amazing JiggalyPuff that was actually flashier and quicker than my Jiggs.... was weird.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Whoops! Messed up the link...

So you're a bad man? Hmm :o picking any character like it doesn't mean anything? Do you use Jiggalypuff by any chance? Sorry for the questions but I fought an amazing JiggalyPuff that was actually flashier and quicker than my Jiggs.... was weird.
Uh, yeah I pick random characters, not that I play any of them really well :awesome:
If I play Jiggz (almost never) I go sleepy hat.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Uh, yeah I pick random characters, not that I play any of them really well :awesome:
If I play Jiggz (almost never) I go sleepy hat.

Darn it! Why can't I find these players in this thread? And I've seen a Sleepy Jiggs texture that could Dacus. Well I did find out that 'Twii' is that Black Zelda I'd see all the time (and still do). So I found someone from my area. :) Alright, thank you for your time.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games to a darklink/tan ike, green mk/dark sonic, and green peach who just watched. We had a few nice 1v1s I guess. I was Red Kirby.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs to P3 who picked random red falco, wolf[black white] fox, black marth, dk. I was the trolling kirby, jiggs pikachu user who helped you turn on P2 when they started taking pot shots at us

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
ggs to P3 who picked random red falco, wolf[black white] fox, black marth, dk. I was the trolling kirby, jiggs pikachu user who helped you turn on P2 when they started taking pot shots at us
Hmm I was in a room recently with a red falco, Black marth and a pika who would attack everyone, but no Kirby though.

In other news: ggs just now to a guy who used a gold pit, a white peach, A blue (default) Zss, Default colored Zelda and black marth, it was a great match between your black marth and my white marth, Hope I face you again.:)

Blazer.

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Blazerrrr
3DS FC
5370-1339-0866
Today I owned some of you bb noobs, got ya azzes whooped by my purple luigi
#items, #nubs, #umad

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
P4 who is using black/white marth, white kirby. I saw what P3 the red marth/black wolf was doing and i helped you stop the room from becoming 2v1

so fight that asshole

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Does anyone in here use Gold Link that can Dacus and do some cool tricks with him? If so then I'd like to meet you and Link ditto you ;D Will be super fun!

Joeythehero45532

Smash Rookie
Direct contradiction :l

So, my opinions on this (LOLJOININGTHEDARPFEST):
- GYK has a holier than thou mood
- Periwinkle has bad experiences with GYK (Periwinkle is the name of a color?)
- Joey is ganging up on Periwinkle
- Joey has a holier than thou mood
- Periwinkle is saying "S!@# man, if you hang out with this guy, S@#$ is gonna go down man"
- We should observe the Yoshi in its natural habitat
- I have sunglasses on......

YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!one11!1!!!!!
**** it's been a long ass time! lmao! i'm backing up gyk, cause he didn't do noting wrong. per just ****ing wit him and that's ****ed up man. yeah one? wtf does that even mean man?

dam adrimal still hasn't came back yet? ****! i miss his good bow man!

i fought a fun green mario that knew what he was doing, i was having a blast! lol, but yeah you were fun man! hope to friendly you again sometime. peace!

FIREL

Smash Ace
There are quite a few good links out there ... i havnt encountered some recenty though i know there are quite a few...

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Good games to a Yellow/White Link just now. Although our battle only lasted two games, they are still enjoyable nonetheless. I was Red Ike, by the way. ^-^

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Joey... No... Just No! Relax It's over and I know Periwinkle is stalking this as guest (waiting to see when I'll be banned). That's how I see it.

1 year later!

Good games to a very good Marth. First time I've ever seen a Marth that pivot dashes. Thought it was Mr.R xD Anyway you were fun! Thanks for the very fun games!

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
If anyone sees some random bowser practicing koopahop stuff, wavebounce fire, and ledge tech it's probably me.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Joey... No... Just No! Relax It's over and I know Periwinkle is stalking this as guest (waiting to see when I'll be banned). That's how I see it.

1 year later!

Good games to a very good Marth. First time I've ever seen a Marth that pivot dashes. Thought it was Mr.R xD Anyway you were fun! Thanks for the very fun games!
Was this Marth red?

Top Bottom