• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It'll happen eventually. lol. If you ever see a Dark Ganon, Dark Link, or Red Marth, it could very well be me. You already know my signature playstyle with Ganon, but if you see Dark Link, or Red Marth, and they switch to Dark Ganon, it's me for sure. lol
Alright I'll keep an eye out. I usually go Red everyone. I use DK and Falco the most. I also do pivot walking a lot and twitch in pace. If I find someone that looks like you, I'll go Red Ganon and charge in with a Dair lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ill keep abd eye out for ya both im messing around on blue snake and red pikachu

sooo lggy today

who is the white mk? and yellow diddy?

rofl this green snake and wolf is that u seagull lol that surprise nade on sd so sneaky

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Well unless there are a lot of Bowsers in basic if you see one it might be me. Usually green black or brown but I sometimes go other colors. Usually goofing off and hopping around I don't mind fighting but I usually just plank most of the match or fail at ledge tech and SD. When I'm not doing that i'll just klawhop and bowsercide, usually at random, which tends to pull aggro. That's when I start running. (: I don't think that I've run into anyone from the thread yet though. Maybe a few people but not sure.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh... That's that Tez guy that stalks AP. Where's that OC guy at? Does your friend use a Pink Captain Falcon? Or a Green Captain Falcon? I always sandbag them when they taunt "show your moves." What's funnier? Is that I show them my moves and the CF uses the same taunt. Your Captain Falcon is to drunk. Time to switch with a different Captain Falcon? I think so. :)

Also, good games to a Black Wolf. Seems this Wolf lives my the code of the Wolf. Blaster, blaster, forward smash, forward smash, up sepcial, and down air. You scored zero points :) Well... At least you made a catchy beat? He he :D I was the Green Captain Falcon.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
where is the ffa party atttt ;_; i just want a balls to the walls ffa in BB

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
who is the black link in this room that killedthe tink in sudden death with a bomb? fight meee

lol you pissed off that tink too he coming to get your tan ike ass

tan ike is now black n white ganon. -- i think this is moon, im going blue ganon lets go. ROfl THAT WAS FUN

RICL DHAHAGG 3 Ganaons alsgfga LOOOL

ROFL AT THE END so much ganon in here gotta get on link. y did u leaaaveee

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
who is the black link in this room that killedthe tink in sudden death with a bomb? fight meee

lol you pissed off that tink too he coming to get your tan ike ***

tan ike is now black n white ganon. -- i think this is moon, im going blue ganon lets go. ROfl THAT WAS FUN

That was me. =)

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman

lol you pissed off that tink too he coming to get your tan ike ***

Sorry for double post. Browser won't let me edit.

Yeah, that Toon Link was pretty good. Also, I always bomb spam in SD, since it usually 1 hit KO's.

That triple Ganon match was ****ing fan as hell. haha. That Blue Link was damn good, probably better than my Link.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Sorry for double post. Browser won't let me edit.

Yeah, that Toon Link was pretty good. Also, I always bomb spam in SD, since it usually 1 hit KO's.

That triple Ganon match was ****ing fan as hell. haha. That Blue Link was damn good, probably better than my Link.
blue link was me bro, i got upset cause yall were ignoring me at delfino

i saw that tink was spanking you around abit, my blue ganon was ass against yours zzzz

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you should see the gold ike that showed up in a room i had 40 min ago hes a beast, me n him go even sometimes but he mostly wins. wait till you run ingo him im a push over compared to that dude

i think he might be my old mentor san from Roschester NY

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lmao getting your just deserts green kirby, I'll make you pay for yesterday!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
anyone else see this leopard print snake always camping an afker? this is like the second time ive seen him....same situation, coincidence? I think not.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't know how many times I'm going to see this Warioman that plays a little and wins but doesn't die, in-order to freeze the game. I always pretend (which he knows?) I then dc the whole, because our game would freeze. This is the only time I will ever dc a room.

Anyway good games to a Red fighting my Tan Ike. Thanks for the games man!

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
I don't know how many times I'm going to see this Warioman that plays a little and wins but doesn't die, in-order to freeze the game. I always pretend (which he knows?) I then dc the whole, because our game would freeze. This is the only time I will ever dc a room.

Anyway good games to a Red fighting my Tan Ike. Thanks for the games man!
I saw like 2 WarioMan users tonight, but one was for lulz, and the other was a tryhard. ON HOMERUN CONTEST. I just dropped out since I know it's not worth it to fight him.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I saw like 2 WarioMan users tonight, but one was for lulz, and the other was a tryhard. ON HOMERUN CONTEST. I just dropped out since I know it's not worth it to fight him.

Yeah, I hear you Shade :/ I'm pretty sure I know who's this WarioMan. It could be Blazer,Wafty,Kyle, or Player-0

Those are all the people I can think of that would do such a thing. Sad isn't it -_-

Oh! The homerun contest xD Just be Snake and you'll never fall into the bottomless pit.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
GYK, are you the tan Ike with the green Zelda and Dark Zelda? I'm green and Twili is dark just in case that was you xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah we're sitting here like "who's this dude over here" but then realized it's probably you xD

Oh damn disconnection D:

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Yeah, I hear you Shade :/ I'm pretty sure I know who's this WarioMan. It could be Blazer,Wafty,Kyle, or Player-0

Those are all the people I can think of that would do such a thing. Sad isn't it -_-

Oh! The homerun contest xD Just be Snake and you'll never fall into the bottomless pit.
It's HRC! You'll NEVER die, so he was wasting his time XD

.....Unless Wario can Star KO himself with his own fart on the stage....

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
We were on Temple and the Ike was just standing off to the side. I kinda wanted to fight so I did a jab then he came over to me and did the same thing asking for a fight but I didn't want to after that xD He was mostly standing up at the top right corner. He switched to red Marth like twice I think.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Mostly standing off to the side and watching, occasionally taunting. I don't remember much past that because of this group right now omg xD

We were just doing random crap like ducking, dashdancing, and ledgerunning. I like to double farore across temple a lot and shield break-cancel on the sloped ledges.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nope... That's not me :( The "switching to Red Marth" seals the deal. There are many copys of my Ikes movement and such. I'll type that I'm the first to do all that... Could be wrong though. Who are you gals picking right now? I'm really bored D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Well she was red marth and me red zelda for about a good hour palling around with this random red ike and green fox. It became like a love triangle sort of, and became obvious he was following me, which we eventually got tired of xD she started fighting him and I guess I helped? He dropped like five minutes ago after that lol. Resuming the randomness!

I'm dark zelda again and her red marth, I'm gonna switch back to red. Oh look a neutral mario to fight the random green fox who's been watching our soap opera for the past two hours xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nope... That's not me :( The "switching to Red Marth" seals the deal. There are many copys of my Ikes movement and such. I'll type that I'm the first to do all that... Could be wrong though. Who are you gals picking right now? I'm really bored D:

Totally thought it was you because he started off as off as tan Ike. Twili and I thought it was you and we got all excited xD We were planning on giving you a Zelda vs Zelda match for you to enjoy ;) Right now we're mostly just messing around on bb as green Zelda and dark Zelda while I occasionally switch to red Marth

Top Bottom