• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Shinku

Smash Champion
i thought this was pretty funny, guy talking about the black guy on ff13 in the youtube comments.

I haven't picked up this game yet. He better be voiced by Samuel L Jackson :(

"YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL."

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
HOLY CRAP HAHAHAHA I LOL'D SO MUCH AT THE KATAMARI WEDDING jfdkasljfasdljfasjfkldasj

That reminds me...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDELL

where you at

and LOLOL The Seb is the stupid name I gave my computer when it asked me for a username and it wouldn't let me type Seb again

Shinku

Smash Champion
of course shes fat, ugly and a complete *****.

people like that makes me wish a death note were real, if i was there id probably take a baseball bat to her head

g-regulate

Smash Hero
people need to realize that the basis of Christianity is to "be like Christ". Of course I'm speaking of Jesus, and regardless of whether he was even REAL or not, you can argue that IF everyone simply followed Jesus' actions of compassion, turning the other cheek, unconditional love, etc., the world would be a better place. Basically all Jesus said was "Worry about your own shit, you don't need to fuck with anyone elses".

Modern day radical christians don't realize their own hypocrisy, that they are just hating on people and being annoying, which is not like Jesus at all.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Religious fanaticism of any kind is always hypocritical and insane. Whether they're Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or any others, radical behavior stemming from their beliefs is scary. It almost always leads to violence and intolerance.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
people need to realize that the basis of Christianity is to "be like Christ". Of course I'm speaking of Jesus, and regardless of whether he was even REAL or not, you can argue that IF everyone simply followed Jesus' actions of compassion, turning the other cheek, unconditional love, etc., the world would be a better place. Basically all Jesus said was "Worry about your own shit, you don't need to fuck with anyone elses".

Modern day radical christians don't realize their own hypocrisy, that they are just hating on people and being annoying, which is not like Jesus at all.
Greg is my hero

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

WOW! Beautifully put! Greg is the truth.

Top Bottom