• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Posted by Shinku:

I think I'm contracting serious depression.

Over the past two years or so, I have developed feelings for a fellow smasher living in my area. For the longest time I was unable to say anything. I ended up turning into the type of person that hurts the ones he loves, constantly harassing him as some weird form of emotional relief. We've been friends for such a long time, and two days ago, our friendship pretty much ended. I confessed my feelings for him. He didn't take it well. At first he thought I was joking, but as he realized I was serious he started getting more and more hostile. He took it as an insult that I, a gay man, could fall in love with him, closest friend. He's straight, but I just absolutely had to tell him how I felt. He tore me apart in the worst possible way. I can't bare to be part of the smash community anymore, my suffering is just too much.

I guess it really isn't easy being green.

**** was so funny, im guessing it was EE lmao

Lobos

Smash Master
lol wtf......seb has been pink since the whole premium accounts started......I pranked him and shinku first but that was so long ago now lol

Shinku

Smash Champion
Sagat is too gay. I did like 40 matches with Omni last night and most were sagat-ryu. Consistently it's hard. And the only reason daigo lost to Ryan hart cuz he did a clutch full focus lol

And even though he lost to a rose, he got his revenge.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i think people keep pranking seb over and over as soon as it expires lol
BUT WHO IS IT?!?! WHO THE HELL WOULD GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO ANNOY ME

and I saw Hot Fuzz again yesterday, for the first time since it was in theaters 3 years ago. At one point Simon Pegg said, "There isn't a time in my life I didn't want to be a police officer, except that one summer in '79 where I wanted to be Kermit the frog."

guess how mad I was

g-regulate

Smash Hero
BUT WHO IS IT?!?! WHO THE HELL WOULD GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO ANNOY ME

and I saw Hot Fuzz again yesterday, for the first time since it was in theaters 3 years ago. At one point Simon Pegg said, "There isn't a time in my life I didn't want to be a police officer, except that one summer in '79 where I wanted to be Kermit the frog."

guess how mad I was
my favorite part of that movie is when the store clerk keeps repeating "sir is there anything i can do for you?" over and over again while he thinks to himself, and he walks out of the store ready to kick *** and hes like "no..... THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO MYSELF"

thumbswayup

Smash Master
agreed!! the usmashing must stop!!!
you guys should come to planks next time i go up there to play. but everyone has to have SERIOUS GAME FACES on.
The upsmashing will never stop

my favorite part of that movie is when the store clerk keeps repeating "sir is there anything i can do for you?" over and over again while he thinks to himself, and he walks out of the store ready to kick *** and hes like "no..... THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO MYSELF"
SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Top Bottom