• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yes my good friend, Geno can be unlocked by hitting the balloon over 9,000 times!

Nah, just kidding, don't fall for any tricks these prankers throw at you about unlocking characters

livan

Smash Apprentice
is very interesting the inf and well i wil try it and thanks a lot for the inf n_n

Ganondorf_the_King

Smash Apprentice
I do it because if I don't, then the balloon will grow a little bit and BAM! Out pops a tornado MK. This happened once.

I was on Smashville and playing a Link while I was Ganondorf. It was getting really intense, we were both over 150%, and I knew if we went into SSD I would lose. Instead of popping the balloon for this world's safety, I ignorantly rushed him as the balloon started to grow. Right before I was about to hit him with a Dash Attack, MK popped out and Tornado spammed me. With these opportunities, Link kept spamming arrows at me. When I was 999%, another balloon popped, and inside.....was another MK. But this one was a DSmash spammer which I knew would finish me. So MK tornado'd me while the other MK was repetitively DSmashing; I had no chance. When the tornado was over, I was DSmashed into oblivion.

I learned my lesson.

M-mo3

Smash Cadet
I always like to pop it first for good luck. it gets me mad when my opponent hits it.... but on the real. I also use it to unstale other moves.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Omega, I issue you a challenge.
Screen shot a picture more epic then that Ganon killing the balloon.
We will both post one, and see who's is more epic.
:)
That image was straight out awesome. May you be within temptation to pop it.

Ange

Smash Lord
Whenever I pop the balloon, giant sick turnips fall from the sky, causing everyone to get knocked off.
Pretty awesome.

Also by popping it 1,200,000 times, MK will disappear from your game.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I did a barrel roll with the landmaster as Falco and popped it on training mode.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Once, when I had the opportunity to edgeguard for the win, I chose to pop the balloon instead.

I lost the match but I felt like a winner.

That's what Sakurai wanted, right?
I lol'd. ALOT

Honestly, the balloon needs to be popped. No room for an inflated piece of plastic in my brawl!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Just tested it for about half an hour.. It resets ALL stale moves if you pop it! awesome indeed !!

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
if you pop the balloon with a falcon punch, the game freezes.

then, the wii becomes sentient, transforms into a humanoid robot with missile turrets and a laser rifle, and devastates your entire town.

or so they say.

arch knight

Smash Lord
i popped the balloon and chuck norris jumped out of it and 3 stocked me in one hit.
i just said.....wtfh.......

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Every time you pop the balloon in Smashville, you trip that ******* Sakurai, and suddenly Melee Falcon appears and Falcon Punches him for taking hitstun out of Brawl and nerfing him. Stone Cold Steve Austin then appears and gives him a Stone Cold Stunner and drinks a gallon of beer while the Smash Community has the world's biggest celebration.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Whenevr you pop the balloon in smashville captain falcon comes out and knees you then teleports into a Falcon punch your oponent is so shocked he gets three stocked from the pressure

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
every time u pop the baloon and get an assist trophy it is resseti *****in that u poped his baloon he got from the baloon man in city folk

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
Family: "Happy birthday!" *balloons float everywhere*
You: "The balloon. The balloon!" *grabs knife from cake and procedes to pop all the balloons*
Family: *stares*
You: *twitch*
wouldn't the candles be easier to pop them with

Top Bottom