• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i was in a with anyone match i got d-aired by a toon link (i was on 400%) but
at that momemnt the balloon came and saved me i won the match (knee of justiced his ***)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Those who know the secrets of the balloon do not speak...those who speak do not know...

Bravo

Smash Cadet
NNID
E.Bravo
3DS FC
0877-2579-3179
I always try to prevent other people from popping it, it´s quite a hard task by the way.

M.K

Level 55
In Brawl, the balloon represents life, fortitude, vengance, seriousness, and valor.
Without the balloon, you are nothing. You don't even live, you merely exist.
The balloon is the source of all happiness, sorrow, gratitude, fortitude, attitude, magnitude, and fear in this world.
The balloon. It is all.

NOW

Smash Cadet
In Brawl, the balloon represents life, fortitude, vengance, seriousness, and valor.
Without the balloon, you are nothing. You don't even live, you merely exist.
The balloon is the source of all happiness, sorrow, gratitude, fortitude, attitude, magnitude, and fear in this world.
The balloon. It is all.
if it represents it... then why would u want to pop it...

Timbers

check me out
Probably the only annoyance I've ever had with the balloon was unintentionally popping it and being stuck in hitlag while I get shuttlelooped lol.

but even then the balloon is <3

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
How to unlock Mewtwo:

- First pop 1337 balloons with lucario's Final Smash.
- Then Beat Boss Battles on Intense with every character.
- Then finish all challenges while not using any of your golden hammers.
- Then start a coin team battle of 99 minutes where you are team blue and lucario and fight against three green opponents that are also lucario, it must be on Smahville, and every balloon that appears on screen must be popped, and you must win.
- Then get your disk out of you Wii, Put it on the ground and smash it with a golden hammer 28 times while playing that golden hammer music!
- then put it back in your Wii and while loading the game, keep screaming "THE AURA! THE AURA! THE AURA! THE AURA! "
- Then Mewtwo will challenge you he is level 999 and holds a Master ball and he knows Sacred
Fire, Hyper Beam, Fire Blast, and Fly. Catch him and he'll be yours. And if you kill him or he beats you your game will explode.

BTW TIS IS NO JOKE TIS RELLY WORKZ I TRIED IT NOW I HAV MEW2 TIS IS SO KOOL OMGOMGOMGOMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
How to unlock Mewtwo:

- Then start a coin team battle of 99 minutes where you are team blue and lucario and fight against three green opponents that are also lucario, it must be on Smahville, and every balloon that appears on screen must be popped, and you must win.
- Then get your disk out of you Wii, Put it on the ground and smash it with a golden hammer 28 times while playing that golden hammer music!
- then put it back in your Wii and while loading the game, keep screaming "THE AURA! THE AURA! THE AURA! THE AURA! "
- Then Mewtwo will challenge you he is level 6969 and holds a Master ball and he knows Sacred
Fire, Hyper Beam, Fire Blast, and Fly. Catch him and he'll be yours. And if you kill him or he beats you your game will explode.

BTW TIS IS NO JOKE TIS RELLY WORKZ I TRIED IT NOW I HAV MEW2 TIS IS SO KOOL OMGOMGOMGOMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
Lucky.... =P

I fixed it for you :p

Denzi

Smash Master
How to unlock Mewtwo:

- Then Mewtwo will challenge you he is level 999 and holds a Master ball and he knows Sacred

Vid or it didn't happen:).

SonicX580

Smash Lord
If you pop the balloon 10,000,000 times, you will unlock Ridley, Geno, Mewtwo, Roy, and Jimmy T.
Um.... do you have any proof because when you unlock all characters it says"You have unlocked all of the characters let the real battle begin" Or something like that and you can check in the notices section on brawl.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Um.... do you have any proof because when you unlock all characters it says"You have unlocked all of the characters let the real battle begin" Or something like that and you can check in the notices section on brawl.
It was a programming problem in the game, in the delay, they added all those, and they forgot to remove the msg. ;)

LOL

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
If you pop the balloon 10,000,000 times, you will unlock Ridley, Geno, Mewtwo, Roy, and Jimmy T.
Sorry, but I'm sigging this.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
How to unlock Mewtwo:

I'm sitting in English class and this made me laugh SOOOOO HARD!!!!

"The Aura" part was hilarious!

rocker1356

Smash Cadet
I KNOW WHY YOU POP THE BALLOON!!!!!

#1. If you pop the balloon, it makes an osome loud noise scaring the enemy and weakening them.
#2. That balloon deserves to die.
#3. The balloon stole my candy, my pie, and many other items of mine.
#4. That balloon deserves to die.
#5. If you pop the balloon with each character 78,936 times you unlock Mewto and the terrible Hannah Montana.
#6. That balloon deserves to die.
#7. The crushed pieces will suffocate your enemies.
#8. THAT BALLOON STOLE MY FOOD AND DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!

wangston

Smash Lord
Most people do it for the lulz. But you can do it to unstale your moves by one, but does it really matter all that much unless the move that you were refreshing was your kill move.

Denzi

Smash Master
Hey, did anyone ever finish the balloon-popping tier list?
Cuz I still think Sheik would be No. 1 with her needlez...

Top Bottom