• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

zoodlebeans

Smash Rookie
I tend to avoid popping the balloon.. it gives me nightmares.

Once I was in a tournament against a Mario..I was about to win and that terrifying balloon came out and I popped it......*shudder*...and I lost the match instantly :[

*sigh*

IDK

Smash Lord
epic mindgames with TL's dair. if he dairs it he pops back up and can do other stuff... like another dair. lol.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I try and hit the balloon with my weakest air attack if it is opportune because it adds an attack to your stale moves queue (IE makes your other attacks stronger). I do the same thing to those flying critters on Yoshi's Island.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
^ This is awesome. Ike's also need to charge eruptions on it just in case it survives.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
^ This is awesome. Ike's also need to charge eruptions on it just in case it survives.
and, after the ballon survives a waft and eruption, in comes just the man for the job...

"FAUUUULLLCOOONN PUUUUUNNNCHHH!!"

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
hitting the balloon will give you the power to wavedash and L-cancel. If you break 2 you get an energy sword.

Tamoo

Smash Master
"What is advance techniques?"

Just look on smashboards somewhere, it should explain all the advanced techniques available and all the character specific ones too. Theyre basically just techniques that you may wish to use to improve your performance in a match, like wavedashing in melee

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
"What is advance techniques?"

Just look on smashboards somewhere, it should explain all the advanced techniques available and all the character specific ones too. Theyre basically just techniques that you may wish to use to improve your performance in a match, like wavedashing in melee
what about brawl?

C.C. Blitzer

Smash Rookie
i pop the balloon cuz it reminds me of yer moms cherry

mmmmmmm
I lol'ed.

the balloon is the be all and end all of life itself and the only way to reach enlightenment is to pop it
Balloon 42.

What else do you expect us to do with a fully inflated balloon? Make love to it?
maybe
Rofl . . . . . . . . . .. you sicken me
I lol'ed.

Never doubt the almighty powers of the balloon. I have based entire matches off of the pure purpose to destroy it.
And so will I.

To be honest, I only knew about the balloon from this thread. I haven't known until now.

K 2

Smash Lord
If you pop the ballon with a final smash, you get the ability to use unlimited final smashes...in real life.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Don't you hearing the Ballon laughing 'bout ya ?

Haha, i do xD

OK I think there is no reason. Yesterday i killed a lot ballons when fighting with link xD

But randomly. I do Dair und suddenly there is the balloon. I shot boomerang and hit the ballon xD. I throw a bomb and hit the ballon xD This really was funny xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The best thing was when i killed myself with hitting a Balloon under me with a bomb on the top of the stage xD (Aigain i didnt saw the balloon xDDDD)

There was no balloon i didn't kill x))))))))

But otherwise i always try to DESTROY the balloon but I didnt really now why ^^"

With Falco it really is easy (blaster ftw ;P)

MFG xDD

Slush

Smash Cadet
Yeah, that thing is sweet, I've used it for fake-outs with bombs before and have gotten kills/wins :p

Top Bottom