• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hax powers bro.

Seeing you post just reminded me to check your social group, lol.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
No, I run this show.

Leave the thread or I'll infract every post you make from now on here. I'm not joking either.
Teran. You have no idea what your getting yourself into. Infract me see what happens. It doesn't matter anymore. You should of chosen your moves wisely Cyrus.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Really, do you have Taco Bell or Bojangles there?
Nope we don't. The only fastfood places we got here that sounds familiar to most americans are MC don, BK and KFC. I have to admit that Taco Bell is delicious (i've been there once last summer when I was in LA).

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran. You have no idea what your getting yourself into. Infract me see what happens. It doesn't matter anymore. You should of chosen your moves wisely Cyrus.
/*/ is not your personal army.

Plus, you call me that name which means I'm perfectly content.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lol so you know about /b/? Than the more I advise you to watch your back.
Your personal army, your move.

You seem to be getting awful worked up for a troll though, I might add. Remember you need to keep a cool head and stay one step ahead of the prey. I'll watch you improve with practice.

YAY! A Taco Bell fan! :)
I like places with very simplistic foods. My palette is rather small. I do not like a lot of things that happen to be mixed in with a lot of stuff which typically limits what I really like without having to go through the problems of getting people to remove stuff off the food.

Taco Bell is one such example. I like the qusadillas, but not the sauce that goes with it. Everything else there typically has some mixture of a sour cream, tomatoes, beans, etc that I stay away from it. I prefer places that have a lot of the things I like where I do not have ot remove a lot of stuff. Subway for example (and it's health, but expensive ;_;). My ideal foods that I ask for are put together. I like that idea. Which is also why I like buffet style :laugh:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
There sauce is amazing. hawtsauce2gud.

I like Taco Bell for their quesadillas, soft tacos, and burritos. :] Chiptole now... amazing.

WENDY'S! My favorite outta Mickey D's and Burger Kick. Chi-Fil-A is goood, but a rip off lul.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Your personal army, your move.

You seem to be getting awful worked up for a troll though, I might add. Remember you need to keep a cool head and stay one step ahead of the prey. I'll watch you improve with practice.
If I was worked up I would be raging, I'm not. I let you keep guessing to yourself whats going to happen. Have fun

There sauce is amazing. hawtsauce2gud.

I like Taco Bell for their quesadillas, soft tacos, and burritos. :] Chiptole now... amazing.

WENDY'S! My favorite outta Mickey D's and Burger Kick. Chi-Fil-A is goood, but a rip off lul.
Hmm... What are the best foods from each franchaise?

-McDonalds I would claim for their fries. I have never seen/tasted/smelled fries that were so good else where.
-Taco Bell I am not really sure... Chipotle seems to 1up it in like everything.
-DQ for ice cream and their hotdogs #_#
-Dominos for the best pizza.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If I was worked up I would be raging, I'm not. I let you keep guessing to yourself whats going to happen. Have fun
There's no guessing involved bro.

Nothing's gonna happen.

Top Bottom