• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
What the **** am I supposed to do vs Sheik? I lost to Ed (arguably the best Sheik in the states) this past Saturday and I was like "what is this I don't even?"

I need to learn how to SDI out of Ftilt ._.

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
What the **** am I supposed to do vs Sheik? I lost to Ed (arguably the best Sheik in the states) this past Saturday and I was like "what is this I don't even?"

Use both sticks in the same direction it works. I use it against sheiks and get out.:)

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
If I could travel...I would be at that falco dinner...save me some bread! Marlx...hands off my bread bro

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So what other Falcos are going to KTAR? I only know of KiD, myself, Xaltis, Keitaro, D1, Xzax, BloodCross, Kid Goggles, Dark Falco, and Pelca. Anyone else?

The reason to directly quote instead or address with the full username. You never have to bother with messing up someone's name.

M@v

Subarashii!

Cfl has more sheiks than the US combined probably. I can give you some pointers at apex if you want; thanks to all the cfl sheik training(including ed) I beat earth's sheik last apex, although his pit gave me the business, lol.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I got wrecked cause I simply had no idea what to do in the matchup. I DI'd out of ftilt, but I was just getting destroyed, because I didn't know the basic approach to the matchup. However, afterwards Kismet gave me some tips and me and bill played some friendlies and I feel I got the hang of it. Now to watch some videos and theorycraft :]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hi :falco:s. Long time, no see. Prob gonna use a little :falco: tomorrow depending on my Ktar bracket. We shall see.

Smashville has so many little things like that lol Snake's mortar getting caught on it. Wario doing the wheel of death on it with his bike.

, I expect to see you more often. GL with the bracket.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I can't make promises.

I've found a program that let's me write my own scripts so i make hotkeys and strings, and now i can link things such as
and
to hotkeys.

and when i type in ::a(y) without the paranthesis,... i get
AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I suggest a slightly lighter tone in your color. It is difficult to see that purple without staring at it for awhile.

Mink, did you ever get that mm done yet?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I suggest a slightly lighter tone in your color. It is difficult to see that purple without staring at it for awhile.

Mink, did you ever get that mm done yet?
1st, Yeah, i made the custom color i liked that it stuck to the eyes more than Dark Orchid but if it's that annoying i guess i can make a new one.

And no, Drew has yet to show himself to a tourney in this area.

Trust me, you'll know when it happens.

@ Drew:

:glare:

Perhaps Drew is undertaking some special Jigglypuff destroying lessons from someone. You better watch out. I forgot the details of the mm anyway. Time to look it up again.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
It's a pmm, Xeylode.

RYAN YOU PLAY A ******** PUFFBALL WHO SUCKS IN THIS GAME
YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT WIN

;)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^^^^

***** response.

Lemme find it for you.

[collapse="the PMM"]
Ryan "Mink" Kane :jigglypuff:

vs

Drew "Drew" Jacoby :falco:

in a Pony Money Match

The Terms:
To be played while reading:
http://equestriagirls.com/e/

The Match will be a 2 out of 3. Using the Unity Ruleset.
Mink's Jigglypuff vs Drew's Falco.

Mink's Terms

[collapse="Mink's Terms!"]
Mink claiming that jigglypuff goes even with or slightly loses to falco, will be prove his claim this saturday at Holy Smash: Numbers. As Mink laughs at the idea of a falco being able to overcome his jigglypuff, he challenges Drew to the first every Pony Money Match (PMM). Drew gladly accepts claming that his falco can overcome the adorable creature known as Jiggle Le' Puff. Drew, a pony hater, is soon to taste the rainbow. Friendship will flow over him. But, if Mink's jigglypuff loses, he brings shame to all puffs and bronies across the world. Whereas Drew has nothing to lose, Mink has his honor, dignity and respect. The Terms are as follows:

If Mink wins, Drew must watch an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic at the venue directly after the money match. The episode will be played on full volume and will be watched in the center of the venue with Mink. If/WHEN :jigglypuff: prevails, Drew must also use the tag "4Mink" for the remainder of the tournament regardless of Low Tier, Singles or Doubles, and make sure to record all of his matches so it can be written in history.
[/collapse]
If or when Mink wins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u7XysaEVBs

The episode will either be:

*Cutie Mark Chronicles
*Sonic Rainboom
*Art Of The Dress
*Winter Wrap Up
*Best Night Ever

The episode will be decided by popular vote.

[collapse="The tallys"]

these are the votes tallied up thus far.
[/collapse]

Drew's Terms

if Mink Loses / if when :falco: prevails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVmtvNju0g&feature=player_detailpage#t=954s

[collapse="Drew's Terms!"]
Mink must change his name to "Ryan The Moonstar" on facebook. He will also have to use the tag "4Drew" for the remainder of the tournament regardless of Singles, Low Tiers, etc. All replays from the tournament will be recorded so that Mink's shame for losing to a :falco: with :jigglypuff: can be recorded in history forever. Mink will also change his caption on his Smashboards to "Drew Jacked My Swag" until further notice (when the shame has been forgotten).[/collapse]

I'm gonna need everypony's help deciding the episode.
and hyping this up!!!​

layout shamelessly stolen from xyro
[/collapse]

V

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm V. I've been using Falco as a secondary for a long time and I've decided to co-main him with Marth. I've never posted here but I'll probably be in here a lot now : )

Top Bottom