• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
One is. Pretty sure the other two aren't.

inb4anotherfloridianfalco

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'm still in high school, I need not worry about Smash girls one bit. ;)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
People go to tournaments to get their **** wet?

Wow talk about clueless. :/

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
FL just has babes. None of them are actually from Florida, they're just hoes from cold states who go to take their clothes off and get laid by cubans.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
And they play this song when they're doing it.

[yt]4YszOEYu_yA[/yt]

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
DJ Jack

Leysha and some Asian girl and some other girl I saw at a NLL once. But the NLL girl didn't play. Someone says it was Rx's girl.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You strike me as more of a guy that would target sophomores.

M@v

Subarashii!
Panera bread is mad expensive, but so good.

and if by bread you mean tornado, then yes.

We both went mk for doubles :troll:

I was thinking we had something in our threads about killing percents, but apparently not.
I will go test it out for you real quick ;P

From SV, fresh upsmash and proper DI (behind falco and down c-stick momentum cancel), DDD will not die to Usmash until 161-162%
From the center of the stage on SV, fresh Bair (strongest) and proper DI (DI up -> ff nair -> 2nd jump) will kill DDD at 165%

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Confirming that Falco can't kill DDD before 160% if he doesn't use Fsmash (which is hard to place).
And the again, if you want to kill him at 160 your Bair/Usmash has to be fresh.

Also Utilt doesn't kill before 190%

Didn't we ever have a KO list made at some point in time? I'm still surprised that out of a few years, it was never made. That's like the first thing people jump on is making tables and charts of rather unneeded information.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We do have a KO list I'm sure of it, tested on FD with Falco's smashes and other moves against all characters, afaik it was no DI though but still.

Lemme see if I can dig it up for you it shouldn't take too long.

Edit: Ah damn it was archived, I'll have a word with MLG about restoring it and I'll post the link up for you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I guess it helps being old school for once lol.

Man sucks about the archiving though.

I was messing around a bit and thought of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8C-9C3RT0
It is a CG -> Bair -> footstool on snake.

Not sure if anyone gave it much thought, but there is not a whole lot Snake can do in that position without taking extra damage.

If the footstool works due to a person not doing anything or is a bit slow, Snake is now below the stage out of range for his 2nd jump to the ledge (falco can get there quickly anyway as seen in the video) and must C4 recover or cypher.

If he cyphers, below the ledge, it's a kill (you just have to tech the cypher). If he cyphers away from the stage that means he has to C4 recover and you still have the chance to kill him with a footstool. Even if you miss, Snake walks away with about 50% from the CG -> bair plus any extra damage he racks on with the C4.

The whole purpose of this is to avoid someone possibly SDI onto the stage from regular CG -> spike in which case Falco doesn't profit anymore unless they miss the tech.

I still have to test out some stuff with the 10 or so frames that snake can do something before the footstool attempt, but most things seem disadvantageous to him still. If he cyphers, you can do an immediate 2nd jump Dair on him. If he attempts to fall back, this puts him further below the stage and is still forced to cypher/c4 recover while falco can get back to the ledge to edgeguard. The only escape I can see is to quickly jump towards Falco and Bair, but I am not sure if he can do that quickly enough before Falco could footstool him.

I hope this could work on other aerially challenged characters.

M@v

Subarashii!
Thanks. Its much more fun to say it like that rather than "Oh hey, i'm 21 now"

I'm not even that big of a fan of alcohol tbh, lol.

That's pretty much the entire purpose of 21. Going for it at least once in your life, then say your done with it :p
Too bad I'll be dead next year before hitting age. Stupid Mayans.

Top Bottom