• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
There were 4 Falcos at the last tournament I went to. We in there.
All placed top...13. lawl

1st RedHalberd, Falco/MK
2nd Xaltis, Falco/MK
5th DJ Jack, Falco
13th DR3W, Falco

:( I'm bad.

APartofNothing

Smash Apprentice
Well, let me rephrase that. You shuold use more side-b in certain situations, I see falcos go through a match without a single one.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Haha, I know. I seldom use it - when I do, it's random and unpredictable. That's the best way to have your moves. ;)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
No one wants to hear Kasper's accent. :troll:

Anyways if this did happen I would be down. I think a bunch of the people would be Florida hahaha.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
hmmm so if i could get larry, shugo and blub in here, it would likely get more of an interest eh?

alright thing is though larry dont have a working mic, shugo i just dont know and blub ive only had convos over msn (plus there is the fact of considering how good his english is)

Ill contact all 3 soon then xD

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
I'm ok at writing english (I think) but when it comes to talking english .. I'm just not that used to it ^^

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
yo, I just won the german national this weekend along with Staco.
We decided to split because we reached grand finals at 5 am and we were too tired to play.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
People would only be interested if DEHF was in there. No one else cares about the rest of the Falco boards ;___;

(or what's left of it, for that matter)
If people are anything like me, then it would help. I'm not ****, I just don't ever check the boards unless I need something or the urge strikes me.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Guys I'm may be going to Brainshock Beta this weekend and M2K and Ally and maybe Atomsk and ADHD are suppose to be there being around a 60-70+ man tourney I need advice and guidance and info on characters like MK, Snake, D3, Diddy, Wolf, Marth, and Pika please help me Falco boards?:(

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I mean, the best advice I can give ya is to just play as many friendlies as you can during and before the tournament mate. I go to tournaments with ESAM, Seibrik, NickRiddle, MVD, etc, and they ***** me hard in the beginning (well ESAM still does. ESAM, when you namesearch this, I hate your Pika), but I've learned matchups thanks to the other 3 so I fare a bit better against Snake, ZSS and MK nowadays. Just play as many friendlies as you can and just take mental notes of player habits and character traits. And just practice your own stuff too! You'll improve immensely.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I mean, the best advice I can give ya is to just play as many friendlies as you can during and before the tournament mate. I go to tournaments with ESAM, Seibrik, NickRiddle, MVD, etc, and they ***** me hard in the beginning (well ESAM still does. ESAM, when you namesearch this, I hate your Pika), but I've learned matchups thanks to the other 3 so I fare a bit better against Snake, ZSS and MK nowadays. Just play as many friendlies as you can and just take mental notes of player habits and character traits. And just practice your own stuff too! You'll improve immensely.

Thanks for the advice DJ Jack, I'll try my best and Branshock Beta this week if i am able to go but i won't promise anything and hopefully I don't get bracket ***** there. Also their is a stream for the tournament for brawl and project M here and we may get a hyped up $50 Money match of Marvel 3 between two people here, you guys should check out the stream's tourney this weekend.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We're smash players remeber $50 is big to us also I know what you mean man that kind of money puts our game to shame.

Top Bottom