• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I already saw that.

That's gamebreaking. So either way, that character has maybe 100-0 matchup over Falco and Metaknight now. No joke.

Brawl, ugh. </3 . .

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran vs Falco, there's a matchup.

Discuss!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well, I heard that the matchup between Teran and Falco is pretty much unwinnable for Falco.

We have a hard counter though, in the form of Captain Falcon. His dtaunt does 70% damage and paralyzes him for 5 minutes, so you should be able to get off a Falcon punch or a knee for the KO.

Only problem is, you'll be locked into Falcon when they CP Meta Knight. :urg:

Don't neglect the importance of your ****ing lasers.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Well guys I'm Scott. Most people call me Scoot, though. I'm from Australia just like Vlade here, only from the East. (NSW)

I have a first with Falco in the A.C.T. (Australian Capital territory). A second in NSW with Falco, and also a third in Queensland with Falco. So I'd say I'm a pretty competent Falco player. I'm looking to get fairly active on the Falco boards as well, but it doesn't look like (for the most part) that the boards around here are all that active anyway. :p

I would like to think my knowledge of Falco and his Match-ups are up to standard and is adequate enough to contribute here as much as I'd like to. ^_^

A personal observation is, I don't think I've ever lost a tournament set where I used Falco for the majority. I tend to get blinded by tiers and think my Metaknight and Snake are better, when they probably aren't lol. I'm not getting arrogant, just talking myself up to look good to the Americans. <3 Though, it's still quite a valid observation. I have never gone "all out Falco" in a tournament.

Anyway, I hope I'm welcomed here, because I think I have a lot to contribute. :)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yow swordsaint.

A helping hand is always welcome, just watch out to not steal any bread.

Also Teran vs Falco is easy if you can get a controller gimp off, either just hit it or pull it out. However this is probably one of the hardest ATs in barwlrlrr.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
If have to be really gay when playing against a Teran. Literally. Like if he sees you're about to win, he'll just start fondling your balls and nut checking you. Happened to me and I was like wtf? So cheap.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I loled at Hawks post.

Just do the MikeHAZE. When he's using his omegasuperpowerfulextrordanairyspecialsecretsauce technique, yell in his face.

That, or controller gimps work.

Hawks, he didn't do that to me though. . :(

He just touched my giny, and it kinda tickled yo. :pimp:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol Someone posted that in the Houston thread. Dphat did I think.

Good sheeieett.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Nice Denzi, lol. <3

Wangston, uh, on top of my head, Nyjin, DEHF, SK92 and kismet are going.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol, Happy birthday bro.

Just puttin up some updates from Genesis.

-Weruop (Olimar) and WarpStatus (ZSS) beat DSF (MK) and UltimateRazer (Snake) in pools
-Valdens (G&W) and JONT (Snake) beat Edrees (Peach) and HugS (ROB) in brackets
-Praxis and KOSMOS beat Hylian and Sethlon
-PAC NW crew lost to Puerto Rico
-Valdens and JONT beat Atomsk and Inui 2-1 in Pools
-Reflex (Pokemon Trainer) 2 stocked Tyrant (MK) in a friendly
-SK92 took 16 stocks off Europes only losing 1, SoCal won with 26 of 30 stocks remaining

Top Bottom