• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
So, I went to a tournament a few days ago, and a bird flew in the venue, and everybody made falco and bread jokes. As a result I will now pick up Falco :)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Meh, I went to a tourney yesterday and it went pretty bad.
I didn't have time to play friendlies before pools, not enough wii's, didn't get out of pools, too stale.

Played friendlies later, had some CRAZY di going on there, surviving ROB's bairs offstage on 100%, crazy falco. Also 2stocked the number 5 (Gymmo) 2 times, 1 time on his d3 and 1 on his MK. He said he didn't sandbag though. Along with beating other people who ranked pretty well. A very nice first tournament I must say.

GregS did some great falco repping though, I'll post results in the approperiate thread when they're known.

Must say that having only MU experience against marth is quite the handicap, I'm proud of myself, and it's deserved. I went equal with GregS, a very respected Falco. No CG friendlies ftw.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Man, this thread has a taken a turn in conversations during the 2 day period I was away, lol.

Denzi

Smash Master
Hey, Minty is cool. We randomly teamed and sent Doom and Shadow to losers in a tournament last month. Plus he watches spongebob...

Also we need someone to make a account to post this weeks "how do u boostsmahs?"
Not me, I've already made two accounts =P

And watch it, cause the mods are getting better at tracking that stuff.

Tennet

Smash Champion
His taunt has never sounded like hands off my bread for me =/ its still way better than his other taunts...

Denzi

Smash Master
His taunt has never sounded like hands off my bread for me =/ its still way better than his other taunts...
I know what you mean. And you might want to watch yourself around here, a lot of the Falcos seem to have an irrational hatred for Marth Mains.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Best. Title. EVER.

The only powers I have here is that I have the ability to own each and every one of you guys :)

2 good...

So am I the only Falco Boards regular who doesn't hate Marth?
You are not alone Denzi :)

I do not hate Marth. I actually almost mained Marth instead of Falco, but found I preferred Falco more. Marth just didn't really suit me as much as Falco/Snake combination does. I do however use Marth in Melee which is a bit of a twist.

Who is the XYZ person?

I think of the "XYZ affair" that happened in history.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xYz's my momma? This can't be... Nooooooo! :uzi:

Anyways, xYx needs to stop playing Falco!
my falco is too good man, I went all falco in my last tourney and got to Winners finals and lost 3-2 to wario. I had to go GW and won pretty soundly. But my falco is getting there, I want to drop gw altogether.

wangston

Smash Lord
Marth is dumb. Up b out of any move, he floats more than falco but weighs more, he has tippers wtf good space is a reward for good spacing not **** dmg/knockback.

All in all he is a big fat dodo head.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
What if you do this. G&W and Falco's Unite?

We will have monocles and communicators to pass around lol
I already play both Falco and G&W. LOL

my falco is too good man, I went all falco in my last tourney and got to Winners finals and lost 3-2 to wario. I had to go GW and won pretty soundly. But my falco is getting there, I want to drop gw altogether.
>_> Well, at least you've found a character you like. I still play G&W and I also play DK. Now I do play Falco but it's just because I'm black. Anyways, you'll probably see me at one of the UCF/Orlando fest since I'm in Kissimmee until September.

Top Bottom