• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the way he acts on the boards, I would have never guessed mink had swag like that. Ima def be chillin with that dude at apex.

M@v

Subarashii!
Drew is the new falco in the state he has limited knowledge of the older players.

M@v was at our first tourney Mink come and get spiked in like 09 niggga

M@V come back to FL
I want to. 2010 was probably the best year of my life so far, between florida, all the nationals I went to, then having my best school semsester the following fall.

I'm going to be applying for another Disney internship, this time it will focus on what I'm studying, information technology, and it runs from July to December 2012. Applications start in January. Wish me luck :D

Also I appreciate the comments Viper. I honestly feel though my time in florida is when I went from scrub to a guy that knows what he's doing. Not good, but you get the idea. To put it in perspective, I've been a constant showing on Pennsylvania's power rankings since I left Florida, wheras I only made honorable mention once in the 2 years before then.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Drew is the new falco in the state he has limited knowledge of the older players.

M@v was at our first tourney Mink come and get spiked in like 09 niggga

M@V come back to FL
New Falco? Nah. I just didn't start my competitive career on this site. Also I didn't know Mav was a part of FL so fine. Make it down here lmaooo

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Mink's nail polish is ****.

So someone stole my iPod, so I might need to buy a new one. I plan to rep Falco even harder than before.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Drew, I want to see you in top ten this weekend.

Whatever Florida Falco loses to a player that isn't Falco gets to hang his head on the wall of shame.

Whatever Falco loses to Mink gets excommunicated.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You need to get that head added to the coding for SWF. So when I type in :mink: your head pops up.
Please do.
We should put in a request for that.

*goes to talk to Xivii*

Mink's nail polish is ****.
Goddamn right. I party hard son.

Drew, I want to see you in top ten this weekend.

Whatever Falco loses to Mink gets excommunicated.
That's a little harsh.
But i'll make it happen.

I'm gonna put Mink and Drew's MM on stream just to watch his excommunication again and again :ibwc:

:rosalina:
HYPE
Uh oh. Looks like u better not lose the PMM Drew

:phone:

This time i can't lose.
I'll have people watching and supporting me.
I'll have music playing.

And i'ma be rockin' this *****.

Top Bottom