• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
I used to play B+ alot. Then went back to melee for "just a bit" and remebered how awesome it is to wavedash. I havent so much as looked at the brawl disc in 3 months.

Metà

Smash Master
so are we having a smashfest tomorrow? what's happening?

sion i remember you saying something about smashing on saturday

btw i met a new player today, his name is nick. he goes to school in toronto but he's staying here for the summer. he's very new to competitive smash, but he's learning the advanced techniques pretty well.

oh yeah and he found me via youtube lol. he doesn't have a smashboards account

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
lol dunno
Oh Oh I know. So one guy was like I should grab more another guy was like more like get better. The first guy got mad and told everyone the second guy and a few other guys were doing things guys usually dont do together. Everyone was confused and then the first guy was banned. The end.

unityole

Smash Lord
Oh Oh I know. So one guy was like I should grab more another guy was like more like get better. The first guy got mad and told everyone the second guy and a few other guys were doing things guys usually dont do together. Everyone was confused and then the first guy was banned. The end.
who r u again?

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
Sorry I was on acouple different painkillers last night when I wrote that. But mike getting banned was like the first thing I read when I started following this thread like a week ago. So yeah pretty much I'm new.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
GUYS

Michael - splendor Sine occasu says (6:50 PM):
i was mad at first but i will never hate them, i love the smash community too much

Top Bottom