• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Sion

Island of Horizon
i'm severely disappointed in michael_blufalco. tiep is one of the chillest dudes i know and he took that comment way too seriously. i admit that tiep's comment may have crossed a line or two, but when i was improving, i took any comment i got and took it as initiative to improve. and why the hell was i in the cluster***? i've been fairly nice to you and have only warned out of precaution. clean up your act or i expect not to see you anymore, michael_blufalco.

sup booshk

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
tieps comment is just your typical light trash talk :/

he sounds like an asian version of brad.

he'll be back in about a week. I'll keep an eye on this thread more often. If he does anything like this again, he'll be gone permanently.

booshk

Smash Lord
what meta said.

nothing much dude, lol
let's play after thurs man! that's when i'm done my finals
you and mANUEL HAVE BEEN DOING SOME SECRET PRACTISING EH : P

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
So um... could I go to the tournament on July 10th? I've never been to one so basically I'd put money in the pot that you seem to have just lost with michael_blufalco...

Patooty

Smash Ace
tieps comment is just your typical light trash talk :/

thing is though, i never trash talk. I actually felt bad doing that lol, was that light trash talk?
I agree with Sion, I crossed a line. I can tell Eric he sucks, but I'm not allowed to tell Michael he sucks. That's the rule.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i don't think you crossed the line tiep.

like you guys. I'm not gonna infract you guys or anything if you guys say someone else is bad at this and that. As long as you guys don't take it to a personal level, or to a level that michael brought it to, i'm totally fine with it. =p

sheesh. Like, I know canadians are supposed to be nice and all but still =p

hahahah anthony.

booshk

Smash Lord
dude, IKR?!
we're so cool

i'm down for playing, booshk. how do you know about our secret training >.>
cause manuel's been posting in the marth boards how good you are and how he's pulling off crazy stuff. LOL.
I BETTER GET IN ON THIS SECRET TRAINING.. LOL.

tiep you can tell manuel he sucks too. gosh. scrubakonos. :p

and definitely come mtk1! unless there's a limit at erics house or something...

Sion

Island of Horizon
will, tiep, booshk, and eric.

i invite you to our group, the cluster***
it's where we're pretty good at smash and we're happy.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I crossed the line of being an outstanding citizen :laugh:
But yeah, I shouldn't tell people worse than me that they suck regardless if they do suck or not. (though I didn't say it, it definitely was there for interpretation)It's always been that way. That's the line that I crossed, I know I wasn't technically breaking a rule.

booshk

Smash Lord
I crossed the line of being an outstanding citizen :laugh:
But yeah, I shouldn't tell people worse than me that they suck regardless if they do suck or not. (though I didn't say it, it definitely was there for interpretation)It's always been that way. That's the line that I crossed, I know I wasn't technically breaking a rule.
OH NO TIEP! now manuel will get the award ahaha.
and yes, i guess since you are better than him it legitimizes your argument in a way resulting in hurt feelings.

Patooty

Smash Ace
whoaaa Ka is sick

also the votey thing isn't for me. I just think that guy with cerebral palsy is hilarious lol. And I'd like to see Oprah have to make him a tv star. Since he's so ahead already, if Oprah goes ahead and picks the other black chick, outrage will ensue.

Vanitas

Smash Ace
Is it true Unityole retired from Smash? He said he could ve hosted a tournament if I were to come down there for August...Will there be a tournament in early August?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL this whole thread.

That ending with Ka was above and beyond mediocre! Possibly more than amazing.

Cluster**** Crew sucks! HMPF. No I can't back that up, you're too much cute so... <3

I have had the most awesomest weekend.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I just read the last 4 pages of this ****.

Team Cluster*** forever.

Mike, people tell me i suck all the time, and i usually do. Like last tournament after i felt like **** from losing to scrubs like yakal and vish, ryan comes up to me and friendlies me with Roy and is like "you'll be lucky if you beat me". Then later on "Adam you suck". I hear it all the time, and it's usually a much more direct statement. I know I'm good, and it bothers me to hear it. But why?...WHY react in such a way? I'm still cool with you cuz that's just how I am with most everyone, but I just don't get it.

Eric are we teaming for July 10th?

I want to play melee with someone good this week. Preferably today. I don't have my phone with me cuz i got jumped down town and had all my stuff stolen. Anyone down?

booshk

Smash Lord
I just read the last 4 pages of this ****.

Team Cluster*** forever.

Mike, people tell me i suck all the time, and i usually do. Like last tournament after i felt like **** from losing to scrubs like yakal and vish, ryan comes up to me and friendlies me with Roy and is like "you'll be lucky if you beat me". Then later on "Adam you suck". I hear it all the time, and it's usually a much more direct statement. I know I'm good, and it bothers me to hear it. But why?...WHY react in such a way? I'm still cool with you cuz that's just how I am with most everyone, but I just don't get it.

Eric are we teaming for July 10th?

I want to play melee with someone good this week. Preferably today. I don't have my phone with me cuz i got jumped down town and had all my stuff stolen. Anyone down?
dude you got jumped? wtf happened

Sion

Island of Horizon
victra, did you delete a bunch of posts? i didn't archive that crap yet

DUDE ADAM NOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Sweet thanks, is there like a place where i can find out where it is or anything?
i don't think there are any specifics yet. just follow this thread and you'll eventually find out.

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah, i saw a bunch of michaels posts were gone as well.

and i think the tournament will be at erics? i guess pm him for his address(blunted_object10)

im going to study now bai fer nao juyz

edit: btw daze should be back right? someone tell him to upload! :p

Top Bottom