• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I just read the last 4 pages of this ****.

Team Cluster*** forever.

Mike, people tell me i suck all the time, and i usually do. Like last tournament after i felt like **** from losing to scrubs like yakal and vish, ryan comes up to me and friendlies me with Roy and is like "you'll be lucky if you beat me". Then later on "Adam you suck". I hear it all the time, and it's usually a much more direct statement. I know I'm good, and it bothers me to hear it. But why?...WHY react in such a way? I'm still cool with you cuz that's just how I am with most everyone, but I just don't get it.

Eric are we teaming for July 10th?

I want to play melee with someone good this week. Preferably today. I don't have my phone with me cuz i got jumped down town and had all my stuff stolen. Anyone down?
I will smash with youuuu

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
I just read the last 4 pages of this ****.

Team Cluster*** forever.

Mike, people tell me i suck all the time, and i usually do. Like last tournament after i felt like **** from losing to scrubs like yakal and vish, ryan comes up to me and friendlies me with Roy and is like "you'll be lucky if you beat me". Then later on "Adam you suck". I hear it all the time, and it's usually a much more direct statement. I know I'm good, and it bothers me to hear it. But why?...WHY react in such a way? I'm still cool with you cuz that's just how I am with most everyone, but I just don't get it.

Eric are we teaming for July 10th?

I want to play melee with someone good this week. Preferably today. I don't have my phone with me cuz i got jumped down town and had all my stuff stolen. Anyone down?
lol adam, i was joking man, of course i knew you would beat my roy, i was just tired at that point of the day.
sorry bro, but it was all just jokes :]

Sion

Island of Horizon
W. Lam says:
so i am thinking saturday
since sunday is terrible for smashfests
「Dead Master」 says:
sunday is a terrible day for smashfests
W. Lam says:
yakal can prove that
「Dead Master」 says:
HE CAN
btw i'm still hungry
W. Lam says:
duuuuuuude
me too

tl;dr don't host smashfests on sunday

Metà

Smash Master
anyone wanna smash at sfu burnaby tomorrow? it's only going to be me and matt, and there's only one tv but..... smash? lmao

rotunda @ 4:30

may bring extra tv if anyone is interested

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Yakal ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ I Emily says:
Hey, sundays are amazing for smashfests
Yeah, especially when you don't have to go anywhere
but hold on, don't people prefer saturday?
probably, but I do have a life (and by that I mean being whipped by my gf) and saturdays are often busy...
gosh know what you mean
I'm glad those nigras didn't find anything to eat
yeah they're a buncha jerks

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
bad news guys... I can't do the tournament at my house on July 10th... Is there anyone who would be willing to lend their house or a venue (SFU?) we could host this tournament at?

booshk

Smash Lord
there's one coming up july 10th, not sure about the location.
how long have you played melee competitively?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Same here, just over 2 years, but that includes a year of Brawl...so doesn't really count.

Hi Blikosaur!
Vancouver is AMAZING at melee. One of the most awesomest melee communities in the world. Hope to meet you soon. :D

Top Bottom