• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Very true statement there evan.

Reposting this here so no one misses it:

If you are seriously interested in going to Genesis, let me know. Gonna try and help organize BC's participation and help with figuring out how to get people down there. Drop me a message on my profile or private message so I don't miss any posts. Also tell me what mode of transportation you're prefering. Flight, carpool, train, etc.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I prefer going by car because it doesn't involve additional flying but I can't drive so I'm an undesirable person to have in a car >_>

What are people looking at right now for means of transportation? Are there cheap(ish) flights available? Bamesy told me that flying to Vegas is cheap; I'm trying to contact Trahhsteezy (sp?) to see if I can hitch a ride with Vegas smashers if I can't go directly from B.C.

edit: Marth can death combo pretty much anyone if he steals their jump and gets a good setup.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
So far the people showing serious interest is myself, brown town (right?), yakal, some guys in victoria (got a guy to figure out a plan, if there's a carpool leaving from BC, it's likely gonna be them. Told them already that you're looking for a seat, and the guy I talked to got excited. :) ) and I'm not sure who else might go. Hitsugaya said he'd go if he could get a seat in a carpool, and Manuel, Sion, or Meta might go too.

Metà

Smash Master
Me and Yakal are talking about flying. I fly to the states at least once a year, and I always fly from SEA (Seattle), cause it's way cheaper than YVR. However, that usually involves me getting a ride there with someone else, so idk how that would work. I don't think carpooling will work for me cause I'm planning on working through most of the summer. I believe Yakal is in the same boat.

Who else is considering flying?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Me and Yakal are talking about flying. I fly to the states at least once a year, and I always fly from SEA (Seattle), cause it's way cheaper than YVR. However, that usually involves me getting a ride there with someone else, so idk how that would work. I don't think carpooling will work for me cause I'm planning on working through most of the summer. I believe Yakal is in the same boat.

Who else is considering flying?
I'd be down to fly from Seattle. Though, I'd have to get there.

Lib3r4t3, who are you talking to from Victoria?

Geist

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure a semi-colon isn't required considering that the sentence would also be gramatically correct if the segments around the comma were to be reversed.
If only blowtoes were here, he would know.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
Evan be grabbing men and giving em reach arounds like that homo sapien

U guys have the most ******** conversations; nobody talks about smash anymore:bee:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
So, if Eric by some sort of nuclear accident gets 4 arms, is there gonna be a tournament rule that he's only permitted to use 2 of them?

:laugh:

sup BC

Top Bottom