• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Here's my last.fm if you're interested though

http://www.last.fm/user/SSBMeta

It's not the most accurate representation of the music I listen to though, because it doesn't record everything I listen to, only the stuff I listen to on iTunes. There's a lot more classical, ambient, and experimental stuff that doesn't get listed.

List anything you see on my profile there that you think is terrible and I'll give you a response as to why I listen to it. Give me the music you listen to and I'll give you a discussion as well. I would highly recommend making an account at that site though.
Your musical compatibility with SSBMeta is Low

Music you have in common includes Earth, Wind & Fire, Dream Theater, Pendulum, Justice and Exile.

Metà

Smash Master
Your musical compatibility with SSBMeta is Low

Music you have in common includes Earth, Wind & Fire, Dream Theater, Pendulum, Justice and Exile.
<3

we definitely don't listen to the same 'exile' though. [Tim] Exile, DnB/IDM artist? last I checked there were like 8 people/groups on the last.fm page for that name lol

Dream Theater is good
I've seen them live : D

also I prefer their older stuff

and Falling into Infinity is WAY under-rated

touhous yo

i'm just here 'cause someone said anime
never played touhou but i have a few touhou remix albums lolll

why is everyone in japan so obsessed with touhou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU4jsSuosO

Geist

Smash Master
I've seen them live : D

also I prefer their older stuff

and Falling into Infinity is WAY under-rated
I envy you.
I love their entire discography, but 6 degrees and Metropolis Part 2 are my probably my favorite.
I'm not too original in that respect lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo, does anyone wanna buy my brand new copy of brawl?

I opened it in 2008 when i first got the game and played it for 2 weeks and it's been sitting untouched in it's case for well over 2 years now. Original manual and case included. $20?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Project M will fail in the end. It will be the same circle of elitist melee players going at it. And 9000 noobs going "WHY NOT JUST BRAWL BRO"?

i dont think it will ever get serious. Also people will have so many mixed opinions. That there can't be a set version to play. Just a bunch of different modded ones.

Metà

Smash Master
I don't really care if it's ever taken seriously or whatever, but it's fun. AS LONG AS THEY DON'T CHANGE SAMUS, THOUGH THEY PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE SINCE I LAST PLAYED HER

idea

Smash Master
yeah, it's fun. it's a good party game, like brawl was supposed to be.

equally good imo is one of the earliest builds of brawl+. it felt basically the same as project, except a bit faster and probably less balanced.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yo tickets r so cheap on expedia only 470-500 + 5 hrs flight from YVR to oakland. i make that in a week. i also already booked a non smoking parlor suite for myself few days ago and theres only one more parlor suite so go get it fast.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
you, me, room at genesis
STRONG!

yo tickets r so cheap on expedia only 470-500 + 5 hrs flight from YVR to oakland. i make that in a week. i also already booked a non smoking parlor suite for myself few days ago and theres only one more parlor suite so go get it fast.
Mike that's awesome.

why spend 500 dollars to play smash when you can play for free here lol
It's not just to play smash. Tournaments are just so ****. You meet and see all the good players. OMG! It's just the best thing in the world.

booshk

Smash Lord
Someone come to richmond and smash with me :( or im not gunna have touched the game since last tourny ahhh :c

Top Bottom