• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Workers were ordered to withdraw briefly from a stricken Japanese nuclear power plant on Wednesday after radiation levels surged, a development that suggested the crisis was spiraling out of control. Just hours earlier another fire broke out at the earthquake-crippled plant, which has sent low levels of radiation wafting into Tokyo in the past 24 hours. ... >

t3h Icy

Smash Master
You def have the same playstyle it seems, except a Canadian version. Darksnow I spose.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/154198

do it for dbr. and by that i mean mainly ss and germ.

germ because it's his wedding. ss because he *****.

edit:

Any word from the island folk trying to carpool down there? Or stuff like that? would be helpful. facebook names or links would be greatly appreciated. I want to go but I'm not scheduling a ticket to B.C. without knowing I have a way to get to Genesis >___>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Damn, Germ's gettin married.

t3h Icy: Yah alot of the tech chasing and combos I use are based on alot of the combos you see darkrain use. I just love his style so ****'n much. He plays falcon the way it should be played.

1 - get a grab
2 - try and force your opponent to the edge
3- ideally finish your combo with a knee and edgeguard accordingly

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
well considering anyone else will be doing 25 years maximum sentence for man slaughter, yet some ***** is getting fined like it's a parking ticket.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
(4:50:41 PM) Michael: i know whats up now
(4:50:46 PM) Roby: aww yeah
(4:50:50 PM) Michael: i gotta channel my anger into smash
(4:50:53 PM) Michael: my hate for everything
(4:50:56 PM) Roby: lmao

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
Thank you so much for posting this!! We REALLY APPRECIATE ALL the help we can get. So far the Smash Community alone has gotten us from in the thousands, to 27th place!! Keep 'em coming!! REPOST THIS ON YOUR FB OR EMAIL - wherever you can. We love you for it <3

You can watch our plee LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrwlFyX9IM

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/154198

do it for dbr. and by that i mean mainly ss and germ.

germ because it's his wedding. ss because he *****.

edit:

Any word from the island folk trying to carpool down there? Or stuff like that? would be helpful. facebook names or links would be greatly appreciated. I want to go but I'm not scheduling a ticket to B.C. without knowing I have a way to get to Genesis >___>

Top Bottom