• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I didn't know you liked generic auto-tuned dance music.
lol

im sorry I didnt post the most latest underground happy trance hardcore blah blah that nobody knows about.

I just said sonic has good music and I never noticed.

Metà

Smash Master
SA2 had pretty good music. at least for some of it

and it's kind of funny you think that kind of thing is all I listen to. If you actually had a conversation with me about music you might see I know more about it than esoteric Japanese hardcore. a lot more

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah I can't remember which one, but I know for sure he wrote at least one song in one of the classics. Whether he helped with more or they were just heavily inspired, I don't know.

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah that's it. I'm sure he had a hand in some of their other stuff. One of the original zone songs sounds exactly like thriller.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yall heard evan music? LMFAO sounds so ***ing horrible. just imagine hearing little japanese boys getting molested by evan in the background while a bass of 1000 bpm and no bassline, buildup nor melody plays.

Metà

Smash Master
Here's my last.fm if you're interested though

http://www.last.fm/user/SSBMeta

It's not the most accurate representation of the music I listen to though, because it doesn't record everything I listen to, only the stuff I listen to on iTunes. There's a lot more classical, ambient, and experimental stuff that doesn't get listed.

List anything you see on my profile there that you think is terrible and I'll give you a response as to why I listen to it. Give me the music you listen to and I'll give you a discussion as well. I would highly recommend making an account at that site though.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
you mad

*disclaimer*
I'm of the opinion that judging people by their musical tastes is ridiculous

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
I agree with you Matt.
Mike, leave Evan the **** alone, he can listen to whatever he damn well wants.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Just because Mike is imagining Evan molest little boys doesn't mean we all are/know what that would sound like.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
do you guys know if you get mad at mike the Eagle swoops in your room and eats your genitalia in the middle of the night

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Giest is a ******

**** man how far away is mt.olympus anyway

I remember one time roby sent me a video with a bunch of anime chicks doing whatever it is they do in their stupid shows

****ing japan

Top Bottom