• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So, I just got into Arlington today. It's kinda cold here but apparently it's better than normal. I allready met hella peeps. Going to check out the venue today, SO HYPE! Been getting ***** by Tope's sheik v__v It's so gay, lol.

Geist

Smash Master
So, I just got into Arlington today. It's kinda cold here but apparently it's better than normal. I allready met hella peeps. Going to check out the venue today, SO HYPE! Been getting ***** by Tope's sheik v__v It's so gay, lol.
Ew you said hella
lol good luck adam. If you see any Ontario players say hi for me haha

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
This has to be the most unlikely place to find one buti better ask anyway.

Anyone know someone that selling a HRAP 3 or ps3 compatible arcade Stick? email vale_x6145@hotmail if you know someone who willing to let go.

booshk

Smash Lord
NOO DID HBOX OUTGAY U! U Were supppsed to super gei him!!! U beat kels in ppols tho rite? Whod u beat in bracket besides shroomwd?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I didn't have the right mindset against Hbox (AKA JOHNS) umm yea I beat kels in pools 2-1.. by the way I got 1st seed in 3rd pools dunno what you guys talking about I beat Remen 2-0..

Shroomed was the only guy I beat in brackets..

Shroomed

Smash Master
I didn't have the right mindset against Hbox (AKA JOHNS) umm yea I beat kels in pools 2-1.. by the way I got 1st seed in 3rd pools dunno what you guys talking about I beat Remen 2-0..

Shroomed was the only guy I beat in brackets..
not at full power johns!!!!

next time you better be ready man, REVENGE!!!!

booshk

Smash Lord
my jaw actually dropped when i watch that vid ytd, lol. like when i watch ottos stuff its like **** this is pretty sick but i was just mindblown by dark LOL

Top Bottom