• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Prog is mad cute, yo. Or since we're in the west coast, hella cute.

Sion, I am pleased to inform you that you play exactly like Chopz. He's not quite on his peak, so I would say you are as good as him. LOL.

DolphinBrick

Smash Rookie
Alright I'm new to this forum, and I'm tired of playing CPU's D:.
I live in Burnaby, are there any tournies or smashfests near there?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Alright I'm new to this forum, and I'm tired of playing CPU's D:.
I live in Burnaby, are there any tournies or smashfests near there?
Welcome to the forums!

I live in Burnaby. There are smashfests regularly at Spacefalcon's house near Metrotown. Meta often holds tournaments at SFU. And Bluntedobject10 has the occasional tournament at his place in Richmond!

You're definitely well taken care of here. There is a smash tournament on the 21st, I think! Looking forward to meet you.

SKidd

Smash Master
Buy a house in Vancouver, get an apartment in a city nobody cares about (Pitt Meadows), rent the Vancouver house out.

1337 plan
but i'm
so watever

booshk

Smash Lord
WTF IS THERE A TOURNY ON THE 21
****KK
dude seriously
i'm not going to be back by then omfg
SLDIOFjsdiop;;;;;;;;

DolphinBrick

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the forums!

I live in Burnaby. There are smashfests regularly at Spacefalcon's house near Metrotown. Meta often holds tournaments at SFU. And Bluntedobject10 has the occasional tournament at his place in Richmond!

You're definitely well taken care of here. There is a smash tournament on the 21st, I think! Looking forward to meet you.
=D thanks dude. If there's a smashfest near metro I'd be glad to come, I'd just need to know where exactly and when. How much does it usually cost to join a tourney?

SKidd

Smash Master
It usually cost $5 - $10 to get in. Smashfests = free

Don't count on winning too much, though. The smash community here is too good, I swear.

DolphinBrick

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm not expecting to win =P
I played melee daily years back but I never really got better, it's only now that I think "Hey...I wanna play this competitively." And yeah it's fine SpaceFalcon that's totally understandable. So is there actually a tourney on the 21st? If there is where would it be?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Never thought I would be making this post, but I think it's best for people to know.

I am quitting supser smash brothers.... I have many things to focus on in my life and I'm losing interest in the game.. I'm sure I will see you guys outside of smash from time to time.. but from now on no more smash for me..

Sorry KK I know you wanted to play me, but I will be gone to Vancouver Island anyways..

I will be going to Roby's place tomorrow at 12pm and staying for a while which will probably be my last smashfest, so if you guys wanna see me and play some games before I retire that would be cool..

I know to some people this may look like I'm trying to get attention or something, but I'm just letting you guys know for future tournaments and such..

It has been great playing all of you and I'm sure the smash community will stay strong for many years to come! If any you guys just wanna hang out outside of smash I'm up for that as well! =)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
EricBrown! We'll still hang out, brah.

There should be tournaments here and there. Ask meta if he's hosting something! Dolphinbrick, do you watch youtube videos?

DolphinBrick

Smash Rookie
Do you play Brawl, primarily?

Oh, it's just good to watch matches otherwise you go into a tournament and you don't know what is happening to you lol :laugh:
Yeah I like Brawl better cause I main with Ike =P. It's just so awesome. What's the general age group of the smash community around here? Teens mostly right?

Sion

Island of Horizon
I am quitting supser smash brothers.... I have many things to focus on in my life and I'm losing interest in the game.. I'm sure I will see you guys outside of smash from time to time.. but from now on no more smash for me..

Sorry KK I know you wanted to play me, but I will be gone to Vancouver Island anyways..

I will be going to Roby's place tomorrow at 12pm and staying for a while which will probably be my last smashfest, so if you guys wanna see me and play some games before I retire that would be cool..

I know to some people this may look like I'm trying to get attention or something, but I'm just letting you guys know for future tournaments and such..

It has been great playing all of you and I'm sure the smash community will stay strong for many years to come! If any you guys just wanna hang out outside of smash I'm up for that as well! =)
erc, my father :urg: definitely keep in touch, ya hear!

Prog is mad cute, yo. Or since we're in the west coast, hella cute.

Sion, I am pleased to inform you that you play exactly like Chopz. He's not quite on his peak, so I would say you are as good as him. LOL.
thanks, i think. i don't think i play that well though =\

booshk

Smash Lord
probably not. i've bothered him a lot in canada and he said they are corrupted, you can ask him yourself though.

marvic amog on facebook
msn is his utube username @hotmail.com

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
IS BUN EVER GOING TO UPLOAD THOSE MATCHES HOLY ****

jesus christ

edit: lol eric +1 PR

Will for 10th
lol leave him alone.

and if you take eric off, you might as well take me off as well. i think the same can be said for tiep and tony, but ill let them say it.

anyways the point is, should you take him off? like roby said, erics probably just taking a break. i doubt that he will never play the game again.

so it will turn out like this later on (i think!)

people taken off PR: Me, John, Tiep, Eric, Tony lol

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
PR down them drains, yo.

lol if you guys quit then it will only make tony moar active

he wubs dem mun muns $$

edit: ****it...I broke paffs shield in tourney lmfao

Bwmat

Smash Ace
what's your address Roby? I think I've been to your house before, ages ago.

I might come, but I'd only be able to stay for like 3 hours :/

Sion

Island of Horizon
Jeez I post a legitimate question and Eric comes in and steals the attention so nobody notices my post lol.

Anyways, if I do indeed move to Vancouver I'll help refill the PR.
steeeeeeeeeeeevo!

it's so bloody expensive in vancouver, lol

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I've watched a lot of ssbb combo videos and such, why?
Well I play brawl as well and will be moving to Burnaby in September for school, so playing me is an option if nothing else is going on.

Don't let the haters get you down. Most people here enjoy playing melee more than Brawl. :p

Top Bottom