• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Patooty

Smash Ace
Evan you just didn't know the matchup.

I think Kage knows his matchups more. No offense to you but the short of it is he's on a different level than you, it's ignorant to put him in your shoes so easily.

**** sorry... re-read my post. Sometimes it hits like a blunted....object..................ten

SKidd

Smash Master
i got ***** yesterday

man, i was such a noob, and he was like a noob... king...................... xXx

nevr actuly happnd i did it for teh lolz

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I want to play smash at some point.

The only day I'm super not available is Tuesday.

Anyone down?

edit: I'm around the Coquitlam Center.

MSN is yellow_elephant__ at hotmail.com

Tahsis I added you. I got confused when Meta said Tahsis and Yakal, I thought he meant two different people LOL. Oh man. The mindgames. Anyway if someone could host a smashfest and give me an address and directions I'd totally make it. Tuesday is off because of family BBQ but otherwise it's all good.

Metà

Smash Master
Evan you just didn't know the matchup.

I think Kage knows his matchups more. No offense to you but the short of it is he's on a different level than you, it's ignorant to put him in your shoes so easily.

**** sorry... re-read my post. Sometimes it hits like a blunted....object..................ten
i understand that. but cosmo has beaten other good players (macd, chexr, bluezaft)

idk, i wasn't being entirely serious when i said that, just trying to stir up hype. lol

it would be an interesting match to see

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
What days are people going to be available for playing when I'm there?

I'm there from the 16th - 22nd but the 22nd is probably a day of flight so I can't do much then.
Dude PM me so we can work something out! Is there a number I can reach you at? I'm sending you a PM right MEOW!

Lol, I ***** Thelake np, I don't think I'm losing to a Zelda player the match-up is so easy for Ganon.
Yah it's hella easy.

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
this is his address and house those blue curtains r his room and also that white door to the right of the pontiac is a garage door u have to actually open a glass screen door adjacent to that white door then inside that glass door is another door after ur pass that door u keep going further and ull see a mirror to the right of that is robys door lmao so many doors

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...pMXLEtfGhkxDhDqMl1tiQQ&cbp=12,287.61,,0,14.15

Victa

Smash Rookie
Adam i have some free time. Time to catch up. Well done on the story. Just PM me. I was just talking to Eric and he said he was out of town. Haha...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
this is his address and house those blue curtains r his room and also that white door to the right of the pontiac is a garage door u have to actually open a glass screen door adjacent to that white door then inside that glass door is another door after ur pass that door u keep going further and ull see a mirror to the right of that is robys door lmao so many doors
this was a very long, very confusing sentence.

But basically I open a glass door adjacent to the white door. I then go through another door after the glass one. Then I look for a mirror and to the right of it is Roby's door.

Is that all correct?

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman

But basically I open a glass door adjacent to the white door. I then go through another door after the glass one. Then I look for a mirror and to the right of it is Roby's door.

Is that all correct?
haha i tried to complicate things for fun but basically thats it lol btw what time r u gonna be there?

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman

Is that all correct?
dont worry, its not hard irl, dnno why he made it so long lol.
basicly, if your not an idiot, you will understand what to do just from seeing it.
knock/ring the door and roby should show you his room, unless hes wierd lol

edit: ^didnt see that post til now

booshk

Smash Lord
man i'm so choked KK's in town and i'm not.
have fun guys :(
tell me how hard KK *****!!!! : )

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...pMXLEtfGhkxDhDqMl1tiQQ&cbp=12,287.61,,0,14.15
lol mike ............

anyway kirbykaze and adam are coming tomorrow. Come after 1-2pm to be safe, I might not be there.

I duno who else is going though

Top Bottom