• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

TheLake

Smash Master
man **** all of you guys

ill **** all of you with zelda

im coming fierce next time

<3 canda

<3<3 KK, IB, Kage :D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
we ended up going to SFU burnaby to Lysander Blacks place. We all slept there. Me, eric, KK, and roby. GEE GEE. Still at SFU burnaby. Someone should come here with a setup and we should somehow get a TV to play smash. I'm bored T__T

SKidd

Smash Master
LOL
you guys are so funny <33

Michelle Blue Flaco or whatever your name is, you use Msn?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Nigg*s,

I'm either going to quit this game or I want to start a BC crew. I will not not place top 10 at nationals anymore. Also, I need a fox to step it wayy up so I can have some decent Fox practice.

Coming home to BC, I feel like Future Trunks coming back to the (presently noob) Z fighters. Hurry up and go SSJ2, before the androids and Perfect Cell appear.

SKidd

Smash Master

goten wasn't born in the Cell saga =(

and if someone is willing to train me I will be good

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Nigg*s,

I'm either going to quit this game or I want to start a BC crew. I will not not place top 10 at nationals anymore. Also, I need a fox to step it wayy up so I can have some decent Fox practice.

Coming home to BC, I feel like Future Trunks coming back to the (presently noob) Z fighters. Hurry up and go SSJ2, before the androids and Perfect Cell appear.
BC *****. wtf.

Top Bottom