• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Nigg*s,

I'm either going to quit this game or I want to start a BC crew. I will not not place top 10 at nationals anymore. Also, I need a fox to step it wayy up so I can have some decent Fox practice.

Coming home to BC, I feel like Future Trunks coming back to the (presently noob) Z fighters. Hurry up and go SSJ2, before the androids and Perfect Cell appear.
Get em Manuel!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Get em Manuel!
Oh, I will.
B.C. has Falcos, not Foxes.
You speak the truth. I want to play Falcon dittos with you; I might main falcon now.
I use Fox, would you like to play me sometime?

sandbag a lot though
I don't sandbag as of right this second. But yeah I'll play you!

Adam, I didn't say BC was bad. BC is alright. You have to understand I just came from TriState area, meaning the best players of EC USA. You don't know what it's like to see a player not make any mistakes for 2 minutes. That is HAX vs. Eggm Fox. When I think about how many technical mistakes I make, I think of how much better I could be.

I want BC to train up and **** G2.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
SFU Surrey on Wednesday anyone? Closes at 9 I believe, so we can get a good few hours of smash in.

I really wanna play but if no one's interested, then I'm not gonna bother.

Metà

Smash Master
I'm pretty much maining fox and falco right now

if this doesn't take me further though I might just cop out back to puff. it's sad but true.

i'm doing alright though! i beat a few good players down here in the midwest

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Yo anyone wanna smash this week?

ERIC?!
He's supposed to be retired.

Nigg*s,

I'm either going to quit this game or I want to start a BC crew. I will not not place top 10 at nationals anymore. Also, I need a fox to step it wayy up so I can have some decent Fox practice.

Coming home to BC, I feel like Future Trunks coming back to the (presently noob) Z fighters. Hurry up and go SSJ2, before the androids and Perfect Cell appear.
I'm so confused...
I like your attitude though. It's fresh yet it's like it's always been hiding this way.
I'd offer my Fox but it would **** you up when you fight any other Fox.

Oh, I will.

Aw ye

You speak the truth. I want to play Falcon dittos with you; I might main falcon now.

I don't sandbag as of right this second. But yeah I'll play you!

Adam, I didn't say BC was bad. BC is alright. You have to understand I just came from TriState area, meaning the best players of EC USA. You don't know what it's like to see a player not make any mistakes for 2 minutes. That is HAX vs. Eggm Fox. When I think about how many technical mistakes I make, I think of how much better I could be.

I want BC to train up and **** G2.
Go Marth and Fox, you got this, really.

Falcon good choice for me. Woop.

If G2 is refering to Good **** German 2 or whatever it is in Cali in Dec, I'm going there about a week early and staying there through christmas, so I'll be trying to **** G2 with that training too.

I will play with youuuu and I'm up for smashing at SFU on Wednesday... depends what time people go?
You're supposed to be retired.

I'll go around 12

Mario* or gtfo

*Scorp-a-Dorp
Good choice for me. Woop.

He needs Marth and Fox though.

BC needs to step it up.

Enough recycling, it needs to reboot.
It's needed it for a while. >_>

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
Pff you guys are all whiners. I came from squamish, Dalts comes from the island, and Diakonos/Blunted went to NJ to play. Thats far.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Get used to the whining Mackeller. When you don't have to travel far to get anywhere, a little ways turns into a lot. That goes for all peeps, the Van melee commune is no exception. (money too)

No bus needed Skidd. The plan was that last summer until 10 people ditched and it was 3 of us driving and 2 flying as the final BC showing. It's too far, see earlier comment in this post. (money too)

SKidd

Smash Master
No bus needed Skidd. The plan was that last summer until 10 people ditched and it was 3 of us driving and 2 flying as the final BC showing. It's too far, see earlier comment in this post. (money too)
I was joking, I hope you know

let's paly maylay sum tiem

Top Bottom