• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Saying LOLjkz doesn't make up for the fact that you called an entire community of people stupid. Why would you even bother posting that? It didn't look like a very good joke to me. Where was the punchline?

If any of us are getting "prideful" or "defensive" (funny camping joke BTW, both clever and original), it's because of how common it is for some Melee players to simply belittle Brawl and its players for no reason. Hate the game all you want, but stuff like that is completely unnecessary, and I particularly hate seeing it here because this is where most new people come to look for competition, be it Melee or Brawl. I'm sure it's fun for all the Melee players, but I don't think any Brawl player enjoys reading stuff like that, whether they're new or not.

Also, where the hell did the "Brawlers" thing come from? I tried to find an example of a Brawl player using that term, but I didn't see anything. >.> I think it sounds awkward too, though I may have used it like, once or twice a while back. It's not a common term...

:005:
it's 'kay jake. posts like that let us make jokes about melee kids being elitist more often! LOLjkz, rite?

...right?

sincere jk, come play brawl and lose some money and then school us in some melee MMs to get it back sometime? :D

Sion

Island of Horizon
it's 'kay jake. posts like that let us make jokes about melee kids being elitist more often! LOLjkz, rite?

...right?

sincere jk, come play brawl and lose some money and then school us in some melee MMs to get it back sometime? :D
looooool bundt

dumb apex melee stream isn't working for me at all =(

booshk

Smash Lord
melee sucks *** i love barlw

anyways, what's up with the livestream? T_T

fuhhhhhhh manuel and kage :(

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
What the stream is today? I thought it was tomorrow... **** work. Oh well doesnt sound like I couldve watched anyhow

Stevo

Smash Champion
Alberta <333

except stevo **** him
I was really confused by this at first.

I checked back though and I saw that you were the one that I said "Brawl doesn't have tournies,it has social gatherings with entertainment for prizes" to.

we've probably never met, especially if you play brawl mostly (I really don't know)
but if I offended you I apologize.

but it's too late tapologize

its too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

but srsly

SKidd

Smash Master
You didn't offend me, I was sort've kidding. just you were bashin on brawl and i was like GTFO

also, I read your 1st post, then looked at your avatar and lol'd.

just so you know...

i'm 10.

SKidd

Smash Master
If melee isn't dead by then

... what am i saying, of course it'll be alive.

booshk

Smash Lord
if you really dedicate to melee hard you could probably be very good in a year.
and then when youre old and understand more you'll be even better, all this assuming melee will still be alive
(of course : D)

SKidd

Smash Master
if you really dedicate to melee hard you could probably be very good in a year.
and then when youre old and understand more you'll be even better, all this assuming melee will still be alive
(of course : D)
thanks <33 I'll practice
but next time, I hope I'll get someone easier in loser's 1st :p

booshk

Smash Lord
LOL WHAT?

anyone know how eric and manuel are doing? livestream never works for me so im not bothering anymore

i saw ib beat shiz 3-1 though ****

booshk

Smash Lord
SKidd making brackets wasn't really a concern, but i thought he'd beat eggm ! : ( losing to jman is nto bad though
still i wanna see matches omg

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hey! In R1 pools I lost to MacD. He's very good, though I feel I should have done better. Matches were both 1stock high damage etc. but I rushed him too much.

R2 pools was pretty nuts. Our randoms were good, good enough to take matches off lambchopz. I lost 2-1 to Axe's pikachu, but came a lot closer than some of the pros did. See Axe vs. everyone for clarification. I lost to Chops 2-1. Could have had the 2-0, but Randall saved Chops at 12%.

Beat D1 pretty mercilessly in brackets. Played Jman round 2. Lost to him 2-1. Beat him first match, and could have had second match, but the last match he beat me convincingly. Then I played G$. He went Falco against me for some reason, which I 3stocked. He went Marth against me afterwards, and I 2-stocked him at low percent. Played Eggm. Beat him in fox dittos first match. Second match, he got a shinespike on me at like 10%, and I spent the rest of the match playing catchup. He won in the end. Last match, Marth vs Fox on FD. He played really well. I screwed up my dashdance grabs, and a few of my combos. It's stupid, because I was beating Colbol a few seconds before. Anyway, he outplayed me and took that.

Then he went on to beat Kage and IB, and take 9th at Apex. =O

My only real regrets are MacD and Eggm, both of whom should have been well within my grasp.

Eric/Me/Unknown took 25th. Unknown and Raynex had to play each other, so Unknown forfeited to let Raynex go on to take 17th. Raynex then lost to Axe. Kage took 17th too, I'm not sure who he beat though.

IB got 2nd seed. He beat hax$ (mad respect), and then went on to beat space animals. I wouldn't have minded that bracket (slight bitterness lol), but nonetheless he took 13th overall. GEEGEE Canada.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Sentences strategically placed.
This guy is too good. BO and I never had our MM, but <3 you guys in BC, if you're all as cool as him. Noobking, apparently you say "mediocre at best" too, so you're my bestest friend. Meta, saw you in the stream, Sion too, Skidd. Tried to give you guys biased commentary in Diakonos against Axe, lol.

[scientology]

booshk

Smash Lord
Hey! In R1 pools I lost to MacD. He's very good, though I feel I should have done better. Matches were both 1stock high damage etc. but I rushed him too much.

R2 pools was pretty nuts. Our randoms were good, good enough to take matches off lambchopz. I lost 2-1 to Axe's pikachu, but came a lot closer than some of the pros did. See Axe vs. everyone for clarification. I lost to Chops 2-1. Could have had the 2-0, but Randall saved Chops at 12%.

Beat D1 pretty mercilessly in brackets. Played Jman round 2. Lost to him 2-1. Beat him first match, and could have had second match, but the last match he beat me convincingly. Then I played G$. He went Falco against me for some reason, which I 3stocked. He went Marth against me afterwards, and I 2-stocked him at low percent. Played Eggm. Beat him in fox dittos first match. Second match, he got a shinespike on me at like 10%, and I spent the rest of the match playing catchup. He won in the end. Last match, Marth vs Fox on FD. He played really well. I screwed up my dashdance grabs, and a few of my combos. It's stupid, because I was beating Colbol a few seconds before. Anyway, he outplayed me and took that.

Then he went on to beat Kage and IB, and take 9th at Apex. =O

My only real regrets are MacD and Eggm, both of whom should have been well within my grasp.

Eric/Me/Unknown took 25th. Unknown and Raynex had to play each other, so Unknown forfeited to let Raynex go on to take 17th. Raynex then lost to Axe. Kage took 17th too, I'm not sure who he beat though.

IB got 2nd seed. He beat hax$ (mad respect), and then went on to beat space animals. I wouldn't have minded that bracket (slight bitterness lol), but nonetheless he took 13th overall. GEEGEE Canada.
dang manuel. sounds like you did good, but little things didn't go your way.
**** man : ( it's okay, keep going oos please though! : D
hey can you link me to like
every match
of you at apex LOL except you vs axe cuz i already saw that.

how about eric though?

Top Bottom