• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
yo **** i wanted to smash so bad today manuel sorry i already made plans though :( call me up another day!

peace eric **** eveyrone there! have fun dude.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Also, on a serious note. I need someone to pick up Fuzzyness with me on Saturday. Somebody with a car... lol. He arrives at 12:50pm at the vancouver airport. I have the specifics on his flight information. Anyways, I will probably ask certain individuals on MSN but just wanted to get this out there to see if I get any response on SWF.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
* hasn't posted here in like forever *

What's up peeps!

Still brawling :p

So yea, if any BC players wanna brawl lemme know ;3

If only my parents weren't so *****y I could actually go to tourneys :(

booshk

Smash Lord
the *** manuel are u wherever kk and raynex etc live right now?!?!!? LOL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
adam brown

here is puzzle fighter, the same version at the arcade.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yyi22zzn45m

just extract anywhere, run visualboyadvance and drag the file in roms folder to the screen.

RAPEEEE

change controls in options>joypad>configure>1
Tite. I went to e-spot again last night. I beat Hard mode with one token. ****en get at me.

EDIT: Ryan, get at me. :laugh:

EDIT 2: I can't figure out how to run it. I'll let u do it next time you come over. Until then, I'll just rock the arcade.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo roby it's pretty gay man. The game slows down even more then the arcade when the pieces break or w/e so my pieces don't even come out fast enough. It seems the CPU's come out at an even rate though. It's like playing with a handicap, lol. Still tite though.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Try going options>frame skip and change the settings around. Because some games require different FRAMES.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LMFAO. I'm talking to Fuzzyness now and he said he's really good at it! I can't wait to take him to the arcade this weekend :D. Roby, you should come too. We'll pick up a kush sack and just give'r. screw drinking and other stuff for now :/

Top Bottom