• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bwmat

Smash Ace
They actually had a tourney at sfu once that wasn't hosted by anyone in the smash-community.

4 player ffa's with items, and you alternated between 64 melee and brawl.

The only tourney I ever won(except that time adam broke his thumb lole)...

jhim

Smash Cadet
@Will: LOL smash at Fraser Heights? none of ur guys better lose to Jean Luke (or however its spelled) too bad i garduated last year tho XD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Come smash my house tomorrow?

Adams coming around noon'ish. Just phone him and ask for my # lol cause I forgot :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

we might just go sfu though, for FRESH MEAT... after smash.
I'm not there until Sunday but I'm TOTALLY IN EVERY TIME once I AM there.

Fresh meat? Okanagan meat? I heard it's that kind that turns into a BEAST when let out of the cage and into the wild streets of a big city :demon:

There's a smash bros tournament in my school
HAHAHA yesssss

yeah, but you actually have to work to earn that money :laugh:
I'm getting EI benefits, Apprenticeship income refund/donation crap and a BUNCH of stuff paid for when I'm in Van for school. It's tight and workfree :D

I'd consider having to stand at mcdonalds for more than 10 mins a lot of work
edit: "I'll have a Sion combo with extra dair"
LOL and...
I can't stay inside Mcds too long, I feel like throwing up in my socks and wringing it out in a sink then licking it...
seriously, fast food is just gross, donno why but I can't be around it...
I'm ****ed up :ohwell:

@Will: LOL smash at Fraser Heights? none of ur guys better lose to Jean Luke (or however its spelled) too bad i garduated last year tho XD
Go back to school for a day to **** in tourney and all the little girls will be like 'omg **** us' and you can be like, awwww yeeee

<_< none of you heard anything from me....

MULTIQUOTE!!!

Don't worry about me, I'm ****ing BAMESY... *****!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i'll skip work and **** all u guise
Yah! You can do it! =D

They actually had a tourney at sfu once that wasn't hosted by anyone in the smash-community.

4 player ffa's with items, and you alternated between 64 melee and brawl.

The only tourney I ever won(except that time adam broke his thumb lole)...
BALLS!

<3

EDIT: I can picture it now Will. All those highschool students with no DI, hahahaha, so many **** combos =D

booshk

Smash Lord
i know ****
soo good

....if i wasn't only interested in 2d
LOLOLOL so good man.
is she korean? or just some random chick

dude sion how old r u i can't tell if ur older or younger than me LOL

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm serious about that jumpsuit thing, cosmic and KNEEING PEOPLE, gonna send peeps to the hospital soon
Eric, Vince, where you at last week here???

booshk

Smash Lord
we must ask ourselves, we who are so proud of our accomplishments, what is our place in the cosmic perspective of life?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
we must ask ourselves, we who are so proud of our accomplishments, what is our place in the cosmic perspective of life?
The accomplishments you talk about are probably the mediocre goals we set ourselves to be and then people stop growing because some people think they attained perfection. If you want to be limitless then.. You keep following your heart until you die!!

Like I said in another thread, most people are disconnected from their hearts. Even me, yes.. They don't listen and do the complete opposite of what they are meant to do!

I mean you already know what you need to do. Everyone does.

For me I want to become the warrior of my dreams! Maybe even an angel, lol. I don't know where the road of growth can bring you.

booshk

Smash Lord
YO ERIC WHEN ARE U LEAVING. UNLESS UR GONE ALREADY
gimme a call or sth b4 u leave so we can play mangz

Top Bottom