• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
yeah well, I wouldn't have got it unless it was like new. Besides, how you gonna find a original packaged one? best bet is a good used one.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
No lol, I use it for my HC naked zon. Only the absolute worst possible affix's on items and see how long I last this time. :embarrass

Bwmat

Smash Ace
god, eventually all the gamecube controllers will be ****ty and melee will be like 64 is now.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Nah. their not impossible to repair, the problem is people don't take care of their controllers. I cleaned+replaced buttons on mine every month or two. And it lasted for years =)

booshk

Smash Lord
oo dang i thought they were new :( ill check it out anyways. is it the same in all eb?

omg do u play d2? i loved that game..
my clan conquered us west :D except for like SA and other clans lol lik 3 years ago ahah omg such a good game...
i let my accounts expire though.. so many characters just gone like that shouldve sold it on ebay or sth lol..

Bwmat

Smash Ace
nevertheless I should go and buy a spare sometime. My only other good one is a wavebird

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
oo dang i thought they were new :( ill check it out anyways. is it the same in all eb?

omg do u play d2? i loved that game..
my clan conquered us west :D except for like SA and other clans lol lik 3 years ago ahah omg such a good game...
i let my accounts expire though.. so many characters just gone like that shouldve sold it on ebay or sth lol..
Conquering pubs is nothing, especially US west hah. All the cool kids play east =)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yeah the game is getting funner. It's really getting more flexible and diverse and ACTION PACKED AKA cool...

That's the only way I've known it though, the 'turtling' and 'ricing' erra I hear about occasionally was before my time.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of having a tournament when I get back from Honduras in June.. Which weekend would work best for you guys?
yay

smash with me plz

NO have it before I go back to Keloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Come smash my house tomorrow?

Adams coming around noon'ish. Just phone him and ask for my # lol cause I forgot :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

we might just go sfu though, for FRESH MEAT... after smash.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I'd consider having to stand at mcdonalds for more than 10 mins a lot of work

I can't imagine you saying : "Can i take your order?"

edit: "I'll have a Sion combo with extra dair"

Top Bottom