• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday Kenny, may your melee skills be improving all the time. Imagine this went on in Kenny's head.

---------------------------------------------------

[/thread]

[/smashboards]

----------------------------------------------------

Anyway my left thumb can't take playing falco at my fastest speed for more than an hour. This is sad = (. It's not the thumb muscle that's hurting, I can endure that kind of pain by playing slower. The pain from the left thumb is a "stingy" pain, it completely halts my thumbs movements. GG.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
lol bc and your falco dittos

...............................................,`,..................................................
The.Mighty.Infested.Falcon.of.X./...\....,............................................
........................................./\..|.....`-,/.`-,.........................................
........................................|...`-`..,~--~-,.`~,.....................................
.....................................,,,|........`|.```~,.`-,..\....................................
.....................................|............\`./,.#`-,..\.|...................................
......................................\........,----`\---------/-,..............FALCO..........
.......................................|..,~```\,,,,..............`-,...............................
.....................................,/``....,,--\...``~-,,........./............_................
................................,~``..,,~`.......`-~,_..`~,,.../..,~~~```..,-`...............
.............................,/`....,`____...........`~,```..`-,`.`-,``/..../``~,..............
..........................,-`..../,-`........`-,............`-,../.......``~-,,``~-`..............
...........................`````/`..............|...............`-,............._\_|...............
............................../............_,,/.............,,-~``.....,,-~``....................
............................/.......-,`,`,`----,,_.....,-~`..../----~`............................
...........................`\......................`|....````````~~,..............................
..............................`-,.................,`......,,---~~`................................
.................................`-,.............,`.....,,,,,`,`,|..................................
................................,-~`-,........,`.......,,`,`;../.\.................................
.........................._,~`,,-``..,`~,,,/..````~--`...../....`-,.............................
.........................|`..,/`...,~`.../`/................./...,,,,,\.............................
.........................`/....,~`.../``..|................/___...../............................
..........................`--;...../``.....,`--,_......../|.......```/.............................
............................/.../`......./`.......``~/``.....,-~``................................
...........................`~`.........|........./......,-~`.......................................
........................................`/....../-,..../............................................
......................................./....../|...`-,`,............................................
...................................../`,````,`-\,,......`,..........................................
.................................../....`~`......````~~`-,_.....................................
...................................|__...._..................|....................................
........................................```..````~~~-------`.....................................

Get@Will

Smash Champion
...............................______.............._........................................
.........................../*`...........`*\......../*`..`\................___................
.......,--*-,,,_......../`..................`\.,;'`..........'*;.------,/_/.....|...............
....../././....,,\_,,...|,,...................|................`;.,,,,,....``~,/,,..............
...../............,,|....|**•''''•.~~,........|..................`|.....'~-,../....\````\........
..../.......__../.......\.,,_............../..`~,............/...,.,.---~'....../....|........
__/____,\..............|\•|...|._`;~~`.........`~,__,/.~``....`~..__.'.../..\......
````|.....,~..\............,;~~```........`-,..............|................./....,.~,,\....
....|....|......`~,._..~`'..,~`````.~,.......`-,...........|.............../_/``......'~'...
....|....`;........|....''''...`...........`;.........`-,......./....................................
....|......'^;....,`.....'~-,...........,,|...........`-,.../.....................................
....`|....._,,~`....,,,-~`.`~-,,~~`...............,-`.|......................................
..../,,~``.....'''''''''''.......,,,~`.,.............,-~`......\.....................................
...'~~~``'"------------*```...*```~,,,,..,,~`............|....................................
......................../``..........,,,--`,.___,,,,,~~```\....................................
..................../``.........,-~`......;`------------~````.\..................................
...................|.........,-'.....,,,,~`.....................|.................................
....................~,,,,..~~`````~~-,,,,...................\.................................
...........................```~,,,,,.........`-,...`....,,,---''''..\...............................
......................................``````''~,,.\..../'.......\....\..............................
..................................................\.\............\....\.............................
.................................................../.\.............\...\...........................
...................................................|...`;...........|....``~~,,...................
....................................................\_./.\.,,.__,/.......|.....`~,..............
..............................................................\.........,,-'..........\.............
..........CAPTAIN.FALCON..........................```~.,,'''.............`,..-~-.....
.The.Mighty.Infested.Falcon.of.X..........................``~,,,..........,|...\....
...............................................................................```~,..--'......\..
......................................................................................\..........\.
........................................................................................\..--~'''`|
.........................................................................................|........|
.........................................................................................\......./.
............................................................................................`````..

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
What if your late for work? or need to get somewhere fast. Behold...

Comes in many sizes and colors, each sole separately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at what our customers had to say

mE hE hE He
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What if everything U WANTED CAME

In

A

MONKEY KING BAR

Gives:
80 Damage
15 Attack Speed
Passive: True Strike
Prevents your attacks from missing (except due to exceeding Movement Buffer Range on melee units). Interferes with some attack modifiers on ranged units.
Passive: Mini-Bash
35% chance to bash on attacks. 100 bonus damage. Stuns for 0.01 seconds.

Fear not of getting mugged in Surrey anymore mate, for even a blind guy will not miss.

I see said the blind man.

call now and we will prepare you for life!

limited time offer

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol you n00b mike, eric is not sandbagging. You try playing OOS+completely different styles. Let's see what happens.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Hey guys, long time no post.
Anyway STD at my house if Ay one is down call my cell (778)-968-8674
no limits, but call me, if I don't answer leave a message and I will call you back.
Keith~

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Paxi, fixi, knaxi, lexi, knoxi, schmexi, schixi drauf.
Paxi, fixi, reib sie, knall sie, nimm sie, wirf sie, zieh sie aus.
Paxi, fixi, roxi, treib sie, saug sie, lutsch sie, schixi drauf.
Paxi, fixi, stoß sie, pop sie, reib sie, pimp sie, schmeiß sie raus.

unityole

Smash Lord
smash stats shall start again
but this can only be done if people would show up thursday at sfu surrey games room, no joke.

eric will and sion would make it to that, roby adam and few others too
including scott and will's friend, me and jake etc.

Top Bottom