• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
Next weekend!
November 22nd, 2009

The 1 Year Anniversary For Me

The First Time I Ever Picked Up Luigi As A Main In Melee To Learn To Play Competitively
AND
Entering A Melee Tournament With The Intention Of Becoming A Competitive Player

DIAKONOS, DALTSY, CAOTIQUE, VICTRA, SUPERBOOM, KILLLOCK, LIB3R4T3, JUMBLEZ!!!!

You were all there, at CAST3.5, to witness the first time I ever used Luigi in over a years time, the first time I ever used him in tournament, and the first time I ever played a match with a winning and improving state of mind.

The day I entered the competitive melee community with legitemous!

A beautiful day, may it be beautiful for all! <3
...........................=-=

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Next weekend!
November 22nd, 2009

The First Time I Ever Picked Up Luigi As A Main In Melee To Learn To Play Competitively
AND

You were all there, at CAST3.5, to witness the first time I ever used Luigi in over a years time, the first time I ever used him in tournament, and the first time I ever played a match with a winning and improving state of mind.

unneccessary. -_-

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
f.uk it sucks how my hands would sweat when I get nervous during melee(80% of the time) and eventually get sort of sticky... i have to wrap a fking piece of tape around my thumb just so i can multishine lol ffs i think i got palmer hyperhydrosis.. . son of a bi.etch

unityole

Smash Lord
f.uk it sucks how my hands would sweat when I get nervous during melee(80% of the time) and eventually get sort of sticky... i have to wrap a fking piece of tape around my thumb just so i can multishine lol ffs i think i got palmer hyperhydrosis.. . son of a bi.etch
thats ****ed up yo

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at my place Sat 21

but you gotta confirm with me before you go.

I wanted it at sat 25th b/c it my birthday, but i can't b/c it a wednesday

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
Next weekend!
November 22nd, 2009

The First Time I Ever Picked Up Marth As A Main In Melee To Learn To Play Competitively
AND

You weren't there, at MYHOUSE3.5, to witness the first time I ever used Marth in over a years time, the first time I ever used him in tournament, and the first time I ever played a match with a winning and improving state of mind.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Next weekend!
November 22nd, 2009

AND

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Next weekend!
November 22nd, 2009

The First Time I Ever Picked Up Marth As A Main In Melee To Learn To Play Competitively
AND

You weren't there, at MYHOUSE3.5, to witness the first time I ever used Marth in over a years time, the first time I ever used him in tournament, and the first time I ever played a match with a winning and improving state of mind.

oh man that day was so cash

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Unacceptable Fun! Must Ra.pe And Have Fun That Is The Only Fun.

The Fundamental of Fun.

pun

And also there will be smash/dota/brawl/64(depends if Jack is there) at SFU surrey games room this upcoming Saturday which is tomorrow because this post was on the 20th of November. Kenny couldn't host so everyone who was gonna go to kenny's should come to this one = ).

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom