• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Patooty

Smash Ace
whoah, ryan used to have some standardness in his fox.

Now he's lost 99% in a nonsensible style :laugh:

good sheeeet bc. crew battles are too fun.

LiStme

Smash Cadet
Im sorry but I just had to post this. If you want to know stuff about me just ask me to my face. You dont have to start asking other smashers stuff to use against me. We all know who the kid is now dont we?

k you and i have to settle this you wanna fight me at ubc tourny? 1 on 1 and i dont mean smash bros i mean the real deal

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I think if Smash Bros. was integrated into UFC it would be so much more entertaining.

Think about it:

Spamming neutral airs for spacing
Tech chasing
Wavedashing
Ledge cancelled down airs
Recovering
DI
Meteor smash as well as meteor cancel

I'm sure we can all agree that this would be epic/hilarious.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Everybody would fight like Falcon because Falcon manliness is directly proportionate to UFC manliness.

Metà

Smash Master
For those of you who don't already know, I'm having my bday party this saturday, same day as the tournament. Any smash players I know are welcome to come and play smash all day, and I'm gonna have 4 full set-ups guaranteed. However, do NOT bring any friends, unless they are people I know. In addition, please tell me if you are coming, and who you are bringing. Post your email address and I will send you my contact information and address either that, or add me on MSN/AIM/FB).

The party starts at 5 pm officially, but I will be letting people in as early as 2 pm for smash. Note: there will be alcohol, but don't feel like you have to drink if you go, as there will be non-alcoholic beverages available. If you want to drink, it's BYOB, fyi.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who don't already know, I'm having my bday party this saturday, same day as the tournament. Any smash players I know are welcome to come and play smash all day, and I'm gonna have 4 full set-ups guaranteed. However, do NOT bring any friends, unless they are people I know. In addition, please tell me if you are coming, and who you are bringing. Post your email address and I will send you my contact information and address either that, or add me on MSN/AIM/FB).

The party starts at 5 pm officially, but I will be letting people in as early as 2 pm for smash. Note: there will be alcohol, but don't feel like you have to drink if you go, as there will be non-alcoholic beverages available. If you want to drink, it's BYOB, fyi.
i'll probably go, i got no money for the tournament door fee, or for any of the tournament, nor do i evne know the address for it anyway.

just msg me your address whenever you want, i forgot what bus to take up there lol

unityole

Smash Lord
REMINDER, eric roby and adam going to play smash at SURREY SFU games room tomorrow.
i would say afternoon, probably 2-9 pm.

I WANT WILL AND SION TO SHOW UP, tony should come too, for the sake of smash melee.
NO JOHNS GUYS\

Get@Will

Smash Champion
REMINDER, eric roby and adam going to play smash at SURREY SFU games room tomorrow.
i would say afternoon, probably 2-9 pm.

I WANT WILL AND SION TO SHOW UP, tony should come too, for the sake of smash melee.
NO JOHNS GUYS\
I have lame homework johns.

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm going, but I'm not going early.
well eric says 4 pm for him, im gonna be there as early as maybe 11 am or noon, or even earlier to play smash 64.

ive told the melee players there that some amazing smashers are going to show up tomorrow, so i would realy appreciate if you guys can show up and **** some babiz.

unityole

Smash Lord
YO SCOTT GAMEPRO

thanks for smashing with us today man, SCOTT GAMEPRO will now come to SFU SURREY FOR SMASH. every tuesday, wednesday and thursday.

SION NO JOHNS THIS TIME NIKA. eric will drive u so NO JOHNS MAN

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Actually it's Tuesday Thursday Friday. Remember I was just there? :p

Next Tuesday I won't but I don't think anybody else is either.

Can't believe I was basically in a class right above you guys this whole time :O

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Hey Eric and Manuel, Adam defnitely brought us to a great restaurant! The food was delicious and at a good price. I'll probably introduce some of my friends there. And as always thanks for the ride Eric. Coldplay is soothing... ~Come up to meet you, tell you. I'm sorry. Don't know how lovely. You arrrre. I had to find you., tell you I need you, Tell you I set you Aparrrrt.

Top Bottom