• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Patooty

Smash Ace
lol, yeah I have that hat!

Anyways, Kenny, good luck on finding your DS. Don't give up on finding it so soon just cause you went ahead and accused a bunch of the wrong people... Heck, by naming 5 people, you're guaranteed to be at least 80% wrong, heh. Hope you find out who actually did it so this **** doesn't happen again, it does suck.

Edit: if you want to add me on MSN I can help you realize how redic. it is that I'm on your suspicious list, and help you narrow down your list.

LiStme

Smash Cadet
It just means he was the one being picked on and now he is being racist.
Lol at Ryab and Tiep for being the top of the suspect list. I cant stop laughing.
You're stupid by spreading that fallacy. You look like a kid and you probably have a mindset of one.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Kenny, if it wasn't your family members or the fact that you've misplaced it, all you can do is narrow it down to the people that haven't already cleared their names or the people that you don't trust.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing someone is getting off with my ds and touching it with dirty hands.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
You're stupid by spreading that fallacy. You look like a kid and you probably have a mindset of one.
Lol I dont even know how to respond to that. Because last time I checked you were the one living in the past. Bringing up news from a million years ago even though no one cares. Ken/PC is 2004 so I think your the one thats still a kid.
You also need to calm down. Theres a reason why viet's dont like you in school and if you dont know why then your stupid.

More rage please.

And I think it was you who stole the DS. I really do.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Not quite as hot as your avatar and sig, but I'll take the compliment. Was easy to put together anyways.
i personally like complicated signatures, you know, that takes hours of work and actually requires more then 1 link for the whole thing. But simple is good too.

Mostly because this forum fails because you need to type more characters then the full link to actually see it.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i personally like complicated signatures, you know, that takes hours of work and actually requires more then 1 link for the whole thing. But simple is good too.

Mostly because this forum fails because you need to type more characters then the full link to actually see it.
Unfortunately for me, I cannot put hours of work into my signatures because I lack the patience for it. It does take a good 20 minutes to an hour to render an image so I can use it for my sig though. Also, my sig had several layers (I think more than 5), so yes, it's not that complicated.

btw, I like your ubw sig.

LiStme

Smash Cadet
Lol I dont even know how to respond to that. Because last time I checked you were the one living in the past. Bringing up news from a million years ago even though no one cares. Ken/PC is 2004 so I think your the one thats still a kid.
You also need to calm down. Theres a reason why viet's dont like you in school and if you dont know why then your stupid.

More rage please.

And I think it was you who stole the DS. I really do.
Hi, my name is LiStme. I'm a mean person. I will attack you personally when threatened.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I find it fascinating that this:

Ken counter picks mute city against pc, drive by cars **** pc, Ken wins.
Turned into this:

Victra counter picks 6 point infraction for harassment against LiStme, ban **** liStme, we all win.
Oh wait, I'm on Smashboards, where everything is important enough to take seriously.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hope I wasn't too late. His post was pretty hurtful so I hoping that you didn't already see it John.

For the future, if you guys ever see something like that report it right away. Saves time for me, and I'll be able to respond faster.

Also, good luck finding your DS Byuusan.

Sion

Island of Horizon
I hope I wasn't too late. His post was pretty hurtful so I hoping that you didn't already see it John.

For the future, if you guys ever see something like that report it right away. Saves time for me, and I'll be able to respond faster.

Also, good luck finding your DS Byuusan.
I never noticed that you were a mid, Victra. Grats!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yeah I read it but I dont really care. And I KNEW he was gonna rage.
Just like the time when I owned him in SC and he raged for hours. (I dont play SC at all)
And just like when he trash talked this guy in Dota and then he was scared to keep talking so he changed his name.
To me its just to funny and amusing.

Dont have to make a new name to hide Mike we all know its you. Waits for new name.

BTW Victra is to awesome for saying im handsome

Ill stop now but its tooooo funny.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Im sorry but I just had to post this. If you want to know stuff about me just ask me to my face. You dont have to start asking other smashers stuff to use against me. We all know who the kid is now dont we?

unityole

Smash Lord
no offense but anyone who went to that smashfest could be a potential suspect.
tiep wins life, no need for him to steal **** and sell it for money, hes not me.
i would totally jack ur DS and sell it, or rob it in and make myself feel real good, but thats just me.

ive seen the list of people who went there, whos this stephen person?

really the only names i never heard of are the ones might have stolen ur DS.

Stephen,
Eric(2good)
Myler
Alice (evan's girlfriend?)
Evan's girlfriend

I would take eric 2good off that list but i personally donno him that well, i cant be confident to judge on anything based on anything. u do realize that my ***** so big its beside everyone right?

edit: stephen as in choco? if its same steph then hes totally off the list man

Sion

Island of Horizon
no offense but anyone who went to that smashfest could be a potential suspect.
tiep wins life, no need for him to steal **** and sell it for money, hes not me.
i would totally jack ur DS and sell it, or rob it in and make myself feel real good, but thats just me.

ive seen the list of people who went there, whos this stephen person?

really the only names i never heard of are the ones might have stolen ur DS.

Stephen,
Eric(2good)
Myler
Alice (evan's girlfriend?)
Evan's girlfriend

I would take eric 2good off that list but i personally donno him that well, i cant be confident to judge on anything based on anything. u do realize that my ***** so big its beside everyone right?

edit: stephen as in choco? if its same steph then hes totally off the list man
Stephen is the chocolate thunder. He wouldn't steal a cat, let alone hurt one. Myler is one of Kenny's friends, making him less of a suspect if anything. Myler often plays smash with Kenny and attends almost every smashfest Kenny holds.

and i think your **** is right beside me, Jack. no homo

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry but I just had to post this. If you want to know stuff about me just ask me to my face. You dont have to start asking other smashers stuff to use against me. We all know who the kid is now dont we?
Are you a fan of Peach dittos?

Me neither.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wow.

I don't know what's going on, but from what I read, John was being harsh to "listme" before anything else... who cares if no one cares? Why the need to be condescending?

And considering that Michael went to JO, it makes perfect sense to me that every nammer was a j4ckass to him. I don't know if it's a cultural thing or geographical thing or whatever, but every viet I met from JO except for 1 was really harsh and out to prove something.

You can't pretend to erase years of racial stigma with "get over it". I think we jumped on "the bad guy" too fast.

It was foolish to name potential thieves. What was going to be achieved? "oh, i'm on his list, dangit, I'd better fess up". I suggest we hold another smashfest, and if someone DID take it (not necessarily the case), they can have the chance to replace it anonymously. We've rarely had any thieving problems in our community, except for controller stealing >.>

unityole

Smash Lord
It was foolish to name potential thieves. What was going to be achieved? "oh, i'm on his list, dangit, I'd better fess up". I suggest we hold another smashfest, and if someone DID take it (not necessarily the case), they can have the chance to replace it anonymously. We've rarely had any thieving problems in our community, except for controller stealing >.>

or to steal other items from kenny. kenny im not gonna acuse anyone but heres a suggestion. when comes down to something like stealing, people change, just like university projects, people get lazy and their true color shows.

anyway its ur smashfest, ur own stuff, take a good care of it and carefully choose "who" u think should be inside of ur house playing smash. in the future dont let some unknown gamer into your place, if possible

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
or to steal other items from kenny. kenny im not gonna acuse anyone but heres a suggestion. when comes down to something like stealing, people change, just like university projects, people get lazy and their true color shows.

anyway its ur smashfest, ur own stuff, take a good care of it and carefully choose "who" u think should be inside of ur house playing smash. in the future dont let some unknown gamer into your place, if possible
except i knew everyone who came lol. Eitehr way i gotta watch otu for my stuff better.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
it was obviously tiep, or no, tony stole it, or maybe eric brown? hmmmmmmm that adam sounds pretty suspicioulicious

Patooty

Smash Ace
It's obviously Clouderz....

1. He's naming names, trying to divert attention away from himself.
2. He wasn't there. NOBODY would suspect it - the perfect crime!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
You think im that bad guy here but if you think that so be it. But half the people here cant say they wanted to tell him to shut up themselves. Honestly now who didnt want to say it? I can already name 6+ people.

Just because it happened in elementary school and high school it doesnt mean it happens everywhere. So basically he has a grudge towards all Viets and most likely african americans because of what happened. And the way he said it its like were a roach infecting the place. If someone badmouths our people I will defend it. If someone badmounths Hispanic people would you not defend your own people or if someone bad mouths Caucasian would they not defend their own people?

Also the whole calling me a kid because I look like one? Really now?

You can also stop referring him as "LiStme" because its Mike.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Now what would BC Smash be without drama?
Also I have no idea who the hell Mike is XD

And my signature is from I think 6 years ago (wait I think I deleted it. sigs suck):
Edit: Nope still there.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yo Johnsugay-ah. I'm half viet so you know I got yo back too son. BTW, you are guilty for tempting him. He's only banned for 5 days, and when he comes back I expect everyone to behave. From my understanding, it seems like he loses his anger easily so try not to push him.

Top Bottom