• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

LiStme

Smash Cadet
All PR Matches are up, all MM and friendlies soon

and has anyone seen my DS? It had kingdom hearts in it, it red. And ti went missing, i think someone stole it :/
kennys channel is byuukai

I have never seen your DS yesterday, concentrating so much on apple/blue berry juice and PR matches with eric.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Are you sure you checked everywhere Kenny? cause maybe someone just tried to beat mewtwo and put it somewhere you wouldn't think of.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Are you sure you checked everywhere Kenny? cause maybe someone just tried to beat mewtwo and put it somewhere you wouldn't think of.
im also making sure that not the issue as well. Im still looknig around, till then, there isn't any smashfest till someone fess up or i find it (I can't host anymroe for a while anyway)

As for people who attended

Eric(Blunted)
Eric(2good)
Yakal
Matt
Stephen
Evan (Sion)
Evan (Meta)
Evan Girlfriend
Adam
Tony
Tiep
Ryan
Myler
Manuel
Mike

I think im missing 1 more

LiStme

Smash Cadet
may have happened long time ago but you just reminded me of him..

Hey 2good, I don't think anyone of us at that smashfest on that day especially I, forgot about your re.tard friend Bryon. I still hate your fuking friend bryon and yea im still gonna give it to him the next time i see him. He's going to really need glasses after that.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=50330&page=1038

oh I just realized he appoligized, to bad it isnt good enough, has to be in person

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=50330&page=1041

------------------------------------

so i wanna know why doesnt your friend bryon ever come to smashfests anymore? hmm

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Mm, he's pretty inactive now, don't talk to him as much.
But for the most part if you read his apology thread, none of the other smashers had any relations in doing this. I'm not joking.

But yeah, I'm still sorry for what he's done and I have no clue why he did it.
Seriously, I don't have Kenny's DS and I have never seen it at the smashfest.

:x Sucks Kenny, I hope you find it soon.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
"How the **** can you not make the Power Rankings. It's the easiest accomplishment in the world."

I lol'd. BC is too ****ing good for some scrub, even a decent player, to make it on the top 10 of our PR. We are better than about 45 of the united states XD.

Kenny: There's only a few people I could think of that it would be. I know 90% of the people on that list wouldn't take it.

Sion

Island of Horizon
"How the **** can you not make the Power Rankings. It's the easiest accomplishment in the world."
It's one of the hardest accomplishments in the world =\

I lol'd. BC is too ****ing good for some scrub, even a decent player, to make it on the top 10 of our PR. We are better than about 45 of the united states XD.

Kenny: There's only a few people I could think of that it would be. I know 90% of the people on that list wouldn't take it.

Wow, there's been quite a record of theft lately. Hope you find it soon, Kenny.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman

LOL **** you adamm i dint take it, i already got my own.. which i dont use!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LOL **** you adamm i dint take it, i already got my own.. which i dont use!
lol wtf ryan, of course you didn`t take it. I don`t want to name names so I`ll just tell byuusan via PM or something who I think it is.

BTW kenny I left a dress shirt at your place. It was hanging on one of the chairs. If you could hold onto it for me until I come back next time it would be much appreciated. -_-

Sion

Island of Horizon
lol wtf ryan, of course you didn`t take it. I don`t want to name names so I`ll just tell byuusan via PM or something who I think it is.

BTW kenny I left a dress shirt at your place. It was hanging on one of the chairs. If you could hold onto it for me until I come back next time it would be much appreciated. -_-
PM Me too LOL

LiStme

Smash Cadet
^
|
|
| Edit, will you excuse me, but your the one with the history of stealing.

IDIOM OF THE DAY : DISH THE DIRT (google this ^ reader, you'll learn something new, you probably haven't done anything productive in your life. It is a time to start.)

I want to add one more thing because your comment was so direct, i'll be direct with you. I've been to Kennys house more than 7 times during and out of smashfests and have helped him with his physics homework. Then to have a person who has came to his house 2 times and have something disappear. If you got half a brain you know exactly what I am telling you. Your brain taking all this in or is it starting to hurt? You got some fats blocking a nerve or something?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
D:

kay speaking of pigeons, there's some sick people at my university. At the bottom of the stairs leading up into the engineering solarium, was torn off pigeon wings. Like, bloody and everything, with the feathers and all. Just torn and left at the bottom of the stairs :X

Top of the stairs was the headless spine. Mad gross.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
lets all guess who stole it. Im gonna guess Eric for fun LOL.
If i had to list my higest suspicion, from highest to lowest

Ryan
Tiep
Evan's Girlfriend
Tony
2Good - but he was in my sister room all day so he practicely shouldn't be there, unless somone can confirm me he was out al lday :p

I'm still looking for it in my house though, it usually near the foot of my bed, where i always leave it, im also checking the general area see if anyone put it somewhere to get it out of the way.

And no offesne to anyone who on that list, it just b/c they come less often or not part of the crew that comes to my smashfests and go without incident.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
full of BS, he never shows up anyway.

so you guys remember those baby pigeons on my balcony? My mom saw them trying to fly, so she tossed them over the balcony, one landed safely, the other, got caught by a cat, i don't think i need to say the rest.
poor pigeon. Also, Kenny, don't go listing your suspicions of who you think stole your stuff. It's just not a good thing to do.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
well doesn't matter now anyway :/ Kingdom hearts for the DS was kinda, meh, i finished it anyway, and i been wanting to upgrade my DS anyway.

Btw, i almost forgot, Adam, you wanted a Kisuke Hat right?

LiStme

Smash Cadet
yeah **** you micheal get the **** outta here,

its cause we're viet.
I'll tell ya something interesting. Ever since elementary and high school I have never got along with any, ANY, vietnamese person, ever. Maybe they despise me or I unconsciously have an exceedingly contemptible biased opinion of them due from what I have seen growing up in this neighborhood. I always try to stay away from them but their everywhere.

Top Bottom