• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
gg's, shoutouts:

Will: you're really good, keep it up man

jhim: don't get discouraged, everyone gets 4-stocked when they start out. Just learn from your mistakes, and go to tournaments : )

jordan: sweet falco, especially for 0 tournament experience. gg's

everyone else: uh, w/e lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
A NEW BC thread? This is madness.

I'll do it if everyone wants to though; I don't plan on leaving the community without checking back anytime soon. HOW DID ERIC DO AT TP3? DID HE BEAT M2K YET?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
A NEW BC thread? This is madness.

I'll do it if everyone wants to though; I don't plan on leaving the community without checking back anytime soon. HOW DID ERIC DO AT TP3? DID HE BEAT M2K YET?

Lol, new B.C thread.

Do you want people to join our community to some 50 reply thread, and go "meh" melee lulz. Or see some epic well over 9000 thread like this one.

LiStme

Smash Cadet
Kenny, I absent mindedly left my red flower umbrella at your home so the next time I come over I will take it back again. Please safe keep it for me at the moment, thankyou.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Kenny, I absent mindedly left my red flower umbrella at your home so the next time I come over I will take it back again. Please safe keep it for me at the moment, thankyou.
I also left me blue jacket there. Keep it safe plz.

Well, I've already played you guys a lot, I wanted to comment on the new players. lol
I know. I was joking lmao

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol, new B.C thread.

Do you want people to join our community to some 50 reply thread, and go "meh" melee lulz. Or see some epic well over 9000 thread like this one.
Your OP is mad lame, and who cares lol.

If you're so content with keeping this thread, one of you guys can do a write up of a new OP, and i'll edit the OP of this thread. Similarly to what I did for the Alberta thread.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
really? I've saw them a long time ago. I seem to only find a few at times.

I'd really be great if I could find where they all are :X

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Blunted_object10 is now the OP of this thread. I merged one of his very very old posts into it. This was by request of SpaceFalcon.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
really? I've saw them a long time ago. I seem to only find a few at times.

I'd really be great if I could find where they all are :X
yeah, there was a thread and there were like dozens of these things posted there or something

eww 4chan

who still goes there
I almost never go to 4chan, but I decided to see what they're up to lately

spambots galore

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
So I'm working on getting a recent smash reference for people who are still active...

Is there anything else I should add? Or does anyone else have any ideas for this thread?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Besides smash reference, maybe post events and stuff coming up? or we should probably do smash awards 2009. Since the years almost up anyway.

I dunno how much you want to update Eric, but just so you know. Yours and Adam's accounts were the only ones old enough to be made OP of this thread, so I chose you. Only way to keep the first post alive w/o making a new thread all-together.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for helping me with making a BC combo video? I was actually doing one secretly but when i was only 2 mins left from completing, my comp blew up, and the data lost in the HD, no backup.

I'm also in the middle of fixing my equipment, again.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
ew that sucks kenny

Nice eric and roby getting **** done!

Add me as Bamesy
Nobody can say dinasiam or whatever the **** it is...
Save them trouble, and I'm innactive too btw
Just waiting for the PR update so I can leave

Please have the MMs soon
Thanks in advance LOL

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Anyone up for helping me with making a BC combo video? I was actually doing one secretly but when i was only 2 mins left from completing, my comp blew up, and the data lost in the HD, no backup.

epic nairs

that is all

Sion

Island of Horizon

That sucks. If i had any idea how video editing worked, I'd help you. Unfortunately, I have no clue as to how video editing works.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm alright with video editing. Problem is footage.

So much **** gone unrecorded, FYI combo video will suck unless someone can record like.. all the time. Weekly smashfests/tournies need all day footage, like combo status does every saturday then just write down the time each combo happens and they got dozens every week probably lol.

It's a lot of work, I wish I could do it, but a laptop that could record is easy. But has to convert quickly as well costs to much $$.

Top Bottom