• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

LiStme

Smash Cadet
I've been practicing my falco everyday during my free times and I learned a hell lot and got more control over my character now. I switched over from c stick to using the analog and I could pull things off much easier this way, ocasionally c stick for emergencies so I am a hybrid of the two. I am much more technical than before. I put waveland to platform shines in my game now, goodbye 06 = ). I learned the purpose of lasers, they not to be spammed(my mistake was here) but to overwhelm an opponent and gain control, using it when necessary is the key to laser game. I learned the laser games after examining these videos very carefully second by second. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lotPakNCeAo,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkEll...eature=related]

I learned how to edge guard better and know a bit more options than before depending on where the opponent is coming from.

to sum up all my improvements over the weeks of practice:

Improved platform games
Improved laser theory
More edgeguarding options like jump canceld dair, nair, bairs
hybrid of cstick combined with analog
Can shield pressure better than before with analog
Can jump cancel a shine to nair, dair but not bair = ( with analog
Analog late dairs make shield pressure faster.. and with inconsistent timings can make opponents harder to grab me

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
...... ok just making sure, does anyone care if i host a smashfest at my place?
BYUUSAN! Can you host one NEXT weekend instead of THIS weekend? Or if you're hosting this weekend, can you host again within the next month? There will be a HUGE MM going on to decide the PR and we were really hoping to use your recording equipment so i can commentate and stuff. What do you think?

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
BYUUSAN! Can you host one NEXT weekend instead of THIS weekend? Or if you're hosting this weekend, can you host again within the next month? There will be a HUGE MM going on to decide the PR and we were really hoping to use your recording equipment so i can commentate and stuff. What do you think?
ummmmmm i'll see what i can do.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
they would if i locked this thread D:<

:mad::mad:

But yeah, it's pretty useless with the current op, or lack there of.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
So me and jack might be going. Who's all there now?

yo.. and don't delete this thread. It's history. If anything PM an admin and get someone to change the OP for who's active.

Top Bottom