• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
eric and roby obviously are going to show up every thursday at sfu surrey for smash melee.
i hope to see others make it, especially Will since he live so close!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
is Victra a chick? sorry if i've asked this a lot of times..i really am i just keep forgetting, maybe my brain just doesnt accept it..

oh ya and wtf... jack host fests at burnaby, and i agree with carl ur posts are legitttt

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Clouderz lol, you should come to SFU surrey on thursday. :D I never seen you play melee yet.

There's gonna be a bunch of NOOBS (me) and PROS (eric) in the lounge.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
well, that was gay, i brought my recording gear except my laptop was like, No, i don't wanna record here, when i got home, it starts working again.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
nice kenny, nice

wtf is this ds w/emajig? Like a recording piece?
I have lots of mics etc if you need some recording gear replaced or w/e kenken

cloudcloud play melee and **** everyone like you do in brawl. We need you up and comers to step it up!
Now that BCs top group *****, we need DEPTH dammit! Will that means you too (i'm guessing lol)

Victra Sion Carl Adam Jack Ryan and Roby are sexy on this page btw

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who haven't heard:

Emily Swander (also known as FOR EMILY) died this morning of a terminal illness. Daltsy and Dynamism played in her name, but to no avail she didn't make it. Let us tip our hats in memory to this precious little soul.

Goodbye Emily, we'll miss you.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Wow I didn't think it would actually happen so quickly. :(

Do you know how to get a hold of Tim? Or does he know already? I haven't talked to him or you guys or anyone in a few weeks.
Hmmm... wow

For Emily, rest in peace

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
A thousand times we needed you
A thousand times we cried
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died
A heart of gold stopped beating
two twinkling eyes closed to rest
God broke our hearts to prove he only took the best
never a day goes by that you’re not in my heart and my soul.

Rest in peace, Emily.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I just got off the phone with Tim, he's not in good shape. That guy loved Emily more than I could ever imagine.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Well with a condition like her's, it was hard to determine the time of death. As an ex-paramedic I know how some coroners can't confirm death if the condition is new, or not fully studied.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
My Grandmother had a similar condition, she just passed away unexpectedly when all the doctors said she would be fine.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who haven't heard:

Emily Swander (also known as FOR EMILY) died this morning of a terminal illness. Daltsy and Dynamism played in her name, but to no avail she didn't make it. Let us tip our hats in memory to this precious little soul.

Goodbye Emily, we'll miss you.
I don't mean to sound rude and all, but.. who's Emily?
Sorry for your losses, guys. I know how losing a loved one can hurt.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
I don't mean to sound rude and all, but.. who's Emily?
Sorry for your losses, guys. I know how losing a loved one can hurt.
Emily was a girl fighting for her life against a terminal illness. Unfortunately she lost. Dynamism and Daltsy fought in her name at tournaments, making their team name "For Emily".

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
Emily was a girl fighting for her life against a terminal illness. Unfortunately she lost. Dynamism and Daltsy fought in her name at tournaments, making their team name "For Emily".
Well, yes, but who was she to daltsy and dynamism? was she a relative of theirs, someone they knew through others, or just someone they knew personally?

Sion

Island of Horizon
^Kind of a random thing without any information IMO. I wish you guys the best in recovering from this loss.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
I don't really know how daltsy and dynamism knew her, they just told us about her and how they were looking for donations to find a cure. You would have to ask dynamism yourself.

Top Bottom